Anyone tried oral BPC-157 caps?

P

PortlandAllen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
"Human skin has a THICK LAYER of epidermis AND dermis, meanwhile the mouse has a very thin one (who would have thought). "
You make a good point here. There is no human study that I know of showing that BPC-157 is absorbed through the skin in humans.

I saw a study on folicine (Something that sounds like that, I think?) that caused mouse skin to tan like they'd been on a beach in Miami. I tried it and nothing happened whatsoever.

Last edited:
u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well you said it would work transdermally based off ''what you read''. You should maybe read about the differences between human skin and mouse skin? Here, I'll help you : Human skin has a THICK LAYER of epidermis AND dermis, meanwhile the mouse has a very thin one (who would have thought). Molecules have more chance of being absorbed if there's less resistance and less distance to travel, through much less thicker membranes. Wouldn't you think? So in any case, there's a reason why big molecules aren't used wtih transdermal carriers.

By the way, do you work for AgeForce? Or another company selling a bs ''healing patch'' with bpc-157
judging by what I’ve read I doubt that transdermal BPC-157 would work but it seems to me like taking it orally does work, albeit a bit differently. As it’s effects are somewhat localised taking it orally and via injection would affect you a bit differently with oral dosing being better for GI issues and possibly neurological issues, and injecting locally being better for other issues. However for fairly light injuries away from the GI tract I think that dosing BPC orally would be more than adequate. If you’re trying to mend say a broken arm or a torn pec then injecting would be the way to go

given that all Supps vary in bioavailability across different methods of administration with oral administration being a perfectly good option for many of them, imo it’s possible that BPC is just particularly bioavailable when taken orally and is an outlier. But again, transdermal BPC looks like a dud

W

Wallet55

Awards
  • First Up Vote
judging by what I’ve read I doubt that transdermal BPC-157 would work but it seems to me like taking it orally does work, albeit a bit differently. As it’s effects are somewhat localised taking it orally and via injection would affect you a bit differently with oral dosing being better for GI issues and possibly neurological issues, and injecting locally being better for other issues. However for fairly light injuries away from the GI tract I think that dosing BPC orally would be more than adequate. If you’re trying to mend say a broken arm or a torn pec then injecting would be the way to go

given that all Supps vary in bioavailability across different methods of administration with oral administration being a perfectly good option for many of them, imo it’s possible that BPC is just particularly bioavailable when taken orally and is an outlier. But again, transdermal BPC looks like a dud
I never said anything about oral administration. They do make Bpc Di-L-arginine salt which is the supposed oral form.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I never said anything about oral administration. They do make Bpc Di-L-arginine salt which is the supposed oral form.
i know I mentioned oral administration because it’s efficacy was debated earlier (and that was the point of the thread) and wanted to agree with you that transdermal sounds like bunk whilst differentiating between oral and transdermal. I put it all in the same post but maybe should’ve did two posts

anyway Merry Christmas!

M

mikep2021

Awards
hello everyone i am new to peptides . i read above oral peptides are broken down by the liver and are not as effective as inject-able peptides . i have read many articles stating that grape fruit juice blocks enzymes that break down foreign substances in our body here is a link to one site ( https://healthyeating.sfgate.com/grapefruit-inhibit-liver-enzymes-10445.html#:~:text=The good news is that grapefruit and its,in your liver responsible for metabolizing certain drugs.) . could grapefruit juice be used in conjunction with oral peptides to push more of the peptide in the body ? does anyone have an opinion . if i start injecting myself with needles my wife would flip out . thanks for any input .

J

JamesPaul108

Awards
Ah, you seem to think that arguing with me is arguing with the scientists who did the studies. I keep trying to point you to the studies. I'm sure they will be embarrassed to know they are violating the laws of the universe. But crestfallen as they will be, it's for their own good. Let us know how that goes.
There are posts on longecity.org in a thread titled "BPC-157" stating that the research studies showing that oral, topical, and injected BPC-157 have similar efficacies used "stable BPC-157". "Stable BPC-157" is bonded to L-arginine, which makes it stable while traveling through the gut. Most BPC-157 sold in the U.S. is the acetate version, or another non-arginate version. The acetate and other non-arginate versions are fragile, comparatively speaking. This is supposedly the reason for the big difference between research study results for topical and oral and the experience of many people. (I don't have experience myself, just relaying what I read.)