Anyone Tried Hard Rock Methastadrol? Having A Bad Time

Sytic

Awards
Been lurking these forums for a while but never really used them, whats up? (A brief summary at the bottom if you're not interested in reading)
About to do my 7th cycle and decided to hit an SD clone.
I picked up some HardRock - Methastadrol a couple weeks back and have been using 30mg per day.
Currently on week 3 and have gained 2lb which I'm almost certain is from my HUGE bulking diet.
I've had zero side affects apart from a little lethargy which might be placebo or me just being tired.
No acne or low libido, no night sweats etc etc -
My boys who I've known for a good 10 years all compete and told me back in the day that even running SD at 20mg p/d was extremely hard considering the side affects were so crazy.
Them and a million other Old School guys told me about gaining 3/4/5 pounds of muscle each week with great emphasis on all the horrible sides which I'm having little to any. I heard that most guys couldn't manage SD at 30mg p/d.
Edit: Also ZERO strenght gains whilst I was told that people were adding 15, 20 to their bench
Done a little research and there's either two ends of the spectrum when it comes to HR Methastadrol. - People claiming they gained 15-20 pounds in a month OR people claiming they gained ****.

Any of you guys used? Whats your opinion? Do you think I should run PCT? (little over 3 weeks in)

Short summary -
Doing 7th cycle, decided SD clone - Got ZERO side affects and barely any gains (2lb) at 30mg per day. (Hitting 4 - 6k Calories)
Have you used before? Should I PCT?
Hard Rock Methastadrol

All replies are greatly appreciated.

EDIT:: Not using milk thistle for protection as supposedly it hinders gains

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hard Rock is notorious for having QC issues.

Hint: not actually putting the actual steroid in there.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
I ran it a few months ago, three weeks 20/20/30 and blew up huge. 9 pounds in 3 weeks.

Sytic

Awards
Interesting.
Perhaps there was both good & bad batches?
In comparison to other cycles you may have run, how did it compare?

What side affects did you get? Any shutdown?
Appreciate all responses guys

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Not sure. I got mine from the UK quite recently.

I was already several weeks into a test cycle and ran test as a base so I didn't really experience any shutdown effects. Honestly for all the reports on the side effects, I didn't feel THAT bad while on the SD but once I did finish up with it and come off, I did feel noticeably better so I guess I felt pretty crap in retrospect if that makes sense.

That's about all I can offer bro. Also I note that my gains were not as much as some have reported on SD but I had already gained a whole bunch from the test so I didn't expect I could gain much more at that point. I went from 221 to about 230.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran it for 3 weeks, put on 18 pounds. Felt like complete balls the whole 3 weeks.

Sytic

Awards
I got my boy try some for a couple days and he said it ain't nothing but it's EXTREMELY under-dosed, appreciate every reply guys

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
I'm running it now but as a part of a stack so I can't really chime in on it as a stand alone.