Unanswered Anyone tried BZRK or Bring the Chaos

dr gearhead

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Read a couple of posts on here from people who have used BZRK saying it was good but I am really interested in hearing more about the overall experience so for those who have used it please let me have your thoughts both good and bad.

Not sure anyone will have used Bring the Chaos by Chaos Crew as they are a UK based company but you never know.

Thanks

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Read a couple of posts on here from people who have used BZRK saying it was good but I am really interested in hearing more about the overall experience so for those who have used it please let me have your thoughts both good and bad.

Not sure anyone will have used Bring the Chaos by Chaos Crew as they are a UK based company but you never know.

Thanks
Chaos crew looks like a solid formula,

They are releasing bring the pump soon with vaso6 and s7 included

Mostly always sold out at my local shop shop too, if that’s anything to go by

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have not used it so in to see what others have to say.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
BZRK is good stuff. So good that I stocked up on a few tubs and may stock up on some more before the DMHA is completely gone.

Its not super strong but it hits very nice and smooth. I use it as my lower intensity DMHA pre which I probably use more than any of my others. Not much you really need to add to it since everything is basically covered in the formula (Energy/Focus/Pumps). Oh, and Peach Rings flavor is 👌

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have used BZRK and thought it was middle of the road for me. Decent focus and decent energy but nothing crazy strong. Have not used the Chaos crew one but I remember the profile looked decent.

I have used so many heavy stim pres and these days I always seem to cycle back to the Juggernaut nutrition pres. Take a look at their stuff if you have not tried anything.