Unanswered anyone tried agmantine to combat creatine bad effect on ocd disease?

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
anyone tried agmantine to combat creatine bad effect on ocd disease , i have read that agmantine is a NMDA receptors antagonist , and creatine is a NMDA stimulant and this it can make ocd worse while on creatine , i so that NDMA receptors have a very important impact on ocd ... an iranian study said that they improved dramatic ocd simptoms with an NMDA antagonist , i am not sure the medication , i think is MEMANTINE

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Brooooo... don’t complicate your situation, just go train man, you don’t need anything except the basics.

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Brooooo... don’t complicate your situation, just go train man, you don’t need anything except the basics.
man i whant to have some gains naturaly and is not working only with vitamins because i am using ssri , valporic acid , inositol 12-15 gr every day more than 6 month now ..... and all of this is affecting testosterone levels and i can add any muscle , i am ill at brain ,,, this drugs are alterrating my endocrin sistem and liver = more SHBG... i like this sport an i need to compensate this drug side effects with something I USE TO DO WORKOUT EVERY WEEK IN MY LIMITS , AND IN ONE DAY A MAN WHO DID NOT DID EXERCICES FROM YEARS , ALCHOOL DRINK, NO FOOD ON TIME ETC .... HE LIFTED A BARBEL STANDING OVER HEAD @60 kg 3 times and i did 1 rep ...i felt bad ... desapointed ... all of this because i sm taking medicines , i can't sleep without TRAZODOLE a ssri .... that s why i need something extra

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I understand your frustration, but your better off seeking medical advice for your situation. For healthy individuals who are already effectively training, eating and sleeping, supplements only aid a minimal amount. For most guys who look to supplements, truly do not need them. To quote Stan Efferding: “if you are taking 5g of creatine a day and only sleeping 5 hours you are a fkn idiot”. Most guys need to tighten up their regimen before supplements. Once again this is for healthy individuals. You are in a different situation and I think it would be best to consult a doctor instead of countless threads on this forum. I’m more than happy to help anyone, but I fear you are receiving bad advice given your specific scenario.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also have you had your hormone levels checked? Maybe trt with a knowledgeable doctor may be the best way to counteract some of the hormonal issues your experiencing due to the other medications you have to take... just a thought

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Theres been many cases guys have low T, start trt , and get off ssris, ssni's etc and it was the low t all along.

muddertougher

muddertougher

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Most SSRI's stimulate aromataze, it does not sound like you need TRT, creatine icrease ATP in the hippocampus via slight nmda agonism, magnesium would be better for your ocd than your other suppliments, sounds like you need to see a neuropsychologist and stop playing internet doctor and not let your primary care physician, play nuerologist / neuropsychologist. Sounds like you making alot of assumptions without lab work.