Unanswered Anyone tried Advanced Pharma STORM TREN/EPI or Black Mamba Epistane !?

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Im interested in black mamba also, anyone tried any of their phs/sarms?

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Im interested in black mamba also, anyone tried any of their phs/sarms?
Just purchased a bottle of Black Mamba Epi and their reviews seem to be really good. They even have security stickers on their products to verify they are legit and pure from what I've read

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Google them, they seem to have been part of a labelling scandal. only reason I decided not to go with them.
Where did you hear this? I've heard the opposite that they use security stickers on their products to verify they are legit and pure from what I've read

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Go check your values after a cycle and you'll see what I mean. It's worse then Superdrol on the liver!
Liver values are bound to be off though after a cycle, and if I'm not wrong, dont paint an accurate image of actual damage to the liver?
Where did you hear this? I've heard the opposite that they use security stickers on their products to verify they are legit and pure from what I've read

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
[/QUOTE]
That's not the product. The one I am referring to is Epistane (a prohormone) by Black Mamba (company name). It has gotten amazing reviews. Here is the link https://sportasylum.co.uk/collections/black-mamba

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That's not the product. The one I am referring to is Epistane (a prohormone) by Black Mamba (company name). It has gotten amazing reviews. Here is the link https://sportasylum.co.uk/collections/black-mamba
[/QUOTE]

I only said that they seemed to have been part of a labelling scandal, I didn't comment on any product in particular. It's just concerning to think what else could be in there other than epistane if they've failed to disclose something like that before. All the same I appreciate the recommendation and hope it's a great run for you !

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I only said that they seemed to have been part of a labelling scandal, I didn't comment on any product in particular. It's just concerning to think what else could be in there other than epistane if they've failed to disclose something like that before. All the same I appreciate the recommendation and hope it's a great run for you !
[/QUOTE]
You must NOT be reading what I wrote or the description. They are different companies. The one you posted about is by a company called INNOVATIVE NUTRITION and the supplement is called BLACK MAMBA HYPER RUSH. The one I am taking about is by a company called Black Mamba and the product is called Epi. Two totally different companies with different names and products. You have to do more reading when you post as to not post false info about a company you did not even research

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have a feeling that this is a different company than the one on fda website, different logos, etc.
They ARE DIFFERENT companies. He must NOT be reading what I wrote or the description. They are different companies. The one he posted about is by a company called INNOVATIVE NUTRITION and the supplement is called BLACK MAMBA HYPER RUSH. The one I am taking about is by a company called Black Mamba and the product is called Epi. Two totally different companies with different names and products. He definitely has to do more reading before he posts as to not post false info about a company he did not even research

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
They ARE DIFFERENT companies. He must NOT be reading what I wrote or the description. They are different companies. The one he posted about is by a company called INNOVATIVE NUTRITION and the supplement is called BLACK MAMBA HYPER RUSH. The one I am taking about is by a company called Black Mamba and the product is called Epi. Two totally different companies with different names and products. He definitely has to do more reading before he posts as to not post false info about a company he did not even research
My apologies lads, my intention was not to bash the company, admittedly I didn't do enough research into it before posting. Sorry for the misunderstanding !

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Haven't used those specific products......

BUT I used Black Mamba Venom Sarm Stack and yes it's potent. Used to sell out alot but they are a popular brand here in UK.
Advanced Pharma seem to be also legit.

I used M1T back in 2006 and even at 10mg it massively changed my physique within a few weeks. Didn't do bloods back then so god knows what the sides were. I used 6oxo as a pct then (face palm) and it took a while for my balls to recover.