Anyone tore their ACL and used HGH to expedite healing after ACL surgery ?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I tore my acl and meniscus playing basketball.... it’s terrible to say the least.
I will be undergoing surgery not sure when and I don’t want to be stuck in bed for 2 month till it $hit heals, and I wonder if anyone used hgh for tht alongside bpc157 and how did it help ?
Thank u

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did tore my ACL at 19. of may and had surgery at 22 of june. I had so called 'kissing' on my meniscus, but for a month I used 25 mg of Ibutamoren and trt dose od sustanon and my meniscus was completly healed at day of surgery. You won't be in bed for so long, maybe one month, tops! I'll soon incorporate bpc157 and TB500 in my current cylce

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did tore my ACL at 19. of may and had surgery at 22 of june. I had so called 'kissing' on my meniscus, but for a month I used 25 mg of Ibutamoren and trt dose od sustanon and my meniscus was completly healed at day of surgery. You won't be in bed for so long, maybe one month, tops! I'll soon incorporate bpc157 and TB500 in my current cylce
tb500?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tb500 is also peptide similar to bpc157. Suposedly, Tb500 is better for musle damage, and bpc157 is for tendons and ligaments. I you got tear ACL, swelling around your knee is shuting down your quad as natural response and tb500 can prevent atrophy of that muscle and inflamation from injury

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tb500 is also peptide similar to bpc157. Suposedly, Tb500 is better for musle damage, and bpc157 is for tendons and ligaments. I you got tear ACL, swelling around your knee is shuting down your quad as natural response and tb500 can prevent atrophy of that muscle and inflamation from injury
damn I didn’t know that , thank u .
Do U know anyone used hgh yo expediate healing after surgery ?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn I didn’t know that , thank u .
Do U know anyone used hgh yo expediate healing after surgery ?
Any time bro. As my research goes, HGH, Mk 677 and EQ can do most for your (our) case. EQ increases collagen synthesis a lot, and can aid to speed up recovery time.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any time bro. As my research goes, HGH, Mk 677 and EQ can do most for your (our) case. EQ increases collagen synthesis a lot, and can aid to speed up recovery time.
Damn �� start cycle after surgery or what lol didn’t know eq increase collagen. Thanks bro seems I got a lot of research to do

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As far as I have seen, it is not going to speed recovery that much that your going to be up and running in record time. It can help a little, but I think the cost outweighs the benefit,.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as I have seen, it is not going to speed recovery that much that your going to be up and running in record time. It can help a little, but I think the cost outweighs the benefit,.
Its not too bad I’m getting grey top hgh for 250 100 iu , anything would help . U talking about hgh or bpc?