Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So you consider the military retirement for combat vets "welfare?"
How is it not? The government takes money from everybody and gives it to a specific group for work that they're no longer doing. It's not my fault if you get all worked up about the word, but it is welfare.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Aside from bad mouth Patriots on the internet...I bet you wouldn't talk this **** to his face...he'd snap your little liberal neck lol

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Aside from bad mouth Patriots on the internet...I bet you wouldn't talk this **** to his face...he'd snap your little liberal neck lol
My neck's not liberal. I just don't agree that he's a patriot and your snowflake brain can't handle that.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Just curious.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
So what are you upset about?

That he took a pic with the corpse?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I'm not upset about anything. There are rules and if you break those rules, you should get a proper trial and sentencing without political interference. It's easy for me to see it that way because I haven't served and it's not always that easy, but if you also can't follow the rules, then don't sign up for it. I think it sets a dangerous precedent for any of our military that gets caught or killed in combat and their body is recovered by an enemy. I also think it sets a dangerous precedent for whichever political party happens to be in the White House at any time in the future.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Which rule did he break?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Didnt he get charged with also intimidating witnesses with threatening to murder them? I know one of his charges was obstruction of justice. Dont seem like a good guy and someone Id label as a fellow patriot.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This doesnt make somebody a Patriot but a murderer and a disgrace to this country as we the tax payer hired him to protect our 1st amendment and he would be shytting all over it.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Yeah, I totally did...your so clever

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This doesnt make somebody a Patriot but a murderer and a disgrace to this country as we the tax payer hired him to protect our 1st amendment and he would be shytting all over it.
How dare you! Don't you know the amendments start with the second?! Damn liberals making up fake numbers!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
He killed an animal over there...and God Bless him for it...

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Yes I do

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last one from me: what would Trump have to do in order for you to not support him. Like other than wacky stuff like he suddenly turns liberal. Like you're getting the policy stuff you want, what would it take for you to say "this is bridge too far, I liked him at first but now he's gotta go?"

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well then God would be rooting for Eddie Gallagher to spend the rest of his eternity in Hell for violating God's own 6th commandment, "though shall not kill."

Why do you want Eddie to go to Hell if you like him and support him as a Great American Patriot? Thats not cool.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
War criminals gonna war criminal.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Well then God would be rooting for Eddie Gallagher to spend the rest of his eternity in Hell for violating God's own 6th commandment, "though shall not kill."

Why do you want Eddie to go to Hell if you like him and support him as a Great American Patriot? Thats not cool.
I dont believe Gallagher committed murder, as I stated earlier.

On another note, since you ventured into Christian theology, believers are no longer under The Law. No one can keep the Commandments...that's why Christ had to die....

1 John 3:15
Whosoever hates his brother is a murderer: and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

Anyways, I'm done here. You guys have at it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

On another note, since you ventured into Christian theology, believers are no longer under The Law. No one can keep the Commandments...that's why Christ had to die....

Whosoever hates his brother is a murderer: and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

"Done?" LOL heard that one before.

So in regards to Gallagher, do you believe he was set up? Any talk of why they would do this to him? People around him just didnt like him?

I ask, as Im someone who believe Pat Tillman was murdered and possibly Seal Team 6 in Afghan for example. I can see how dishonest things can occur in the Military but I dont know enough about the Gallagher situation.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

So, anyone can do anything?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just don't understand the logic here. Members of the armed forces are heroic patriots no matter what they do... except when they're not, people who don't follow the bible are immoral but everyone can break the rules in the bible... Presidents are supposed to defer to their generals, except for when it's Trump?

Meanwhile it's crickets on anything he could do to lose support? Is he, in your eyes, infallible?

I just don't get it. Typically even when I disagree on something I can at least see where people are coming from but here, I just don't get it.

Reactions: ax1
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He's "The Chosen One"..."if he is impeached, it would end the second coming of Jesus".
I'm paraphrasing a little, but what ever happened with the separation of church and state?

I think all churches should be taxed at a very high rate. Very high.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's "The Chosen One"..."if he is impeached, it would end the second coming of Jesus".
I'm paraphrasing a little, but what ever happened with the separation of church and state?

I think all churches should be taxed at a very high rate. Very high.
Well, I think if your going to force an income tax rate, at least make the Church pay their fair share just as any other business. No reason to make it “very high.”

Although it already is very high by default lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nah, special high rate for them.

In other news:

At the coffee shop:
People next to me are loud and rude and Trump Supporters.
They found the perfect name for their new business.

I bought the domain name.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just don't understand the logic here. Members of the armed forces are heroic patriots no matter what they do... except when they're not, people who don't follow the bible are immoral but everyone can break the rules in the bible... Presidents are supposed to defer to their generals, except for when it's Trump?

Meanwhile it's crickets on anything he could do to lose support? Is he, in your eyes, infallible?

I just don't get it. Typically even when I disagree on something I can at least see where people are coming from but here, I just don't get it.
Not only are you just the first person I have given a gold star to twice in a single year, but this second one deserves an entire collection which is also a first!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nah, special high rate for them.

In other news:

At the coffee shop:
People next to me are loud and rude and Trump Supporters.
They found the perfect name for their new business.

I bought the domain name.
So, what domain are you the proud new owner of?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

You're no longer a Christian if that is your belief about the Commandments and the Law. Just because it no longer wins you points, doesn't mean you can go against the word of God.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh well. Try him in absentia.
Plus he has his minions there who can't defend a single thing that he's been accused of, so instead are calling for people's head for daring to speak up. How many witnesses now that corroborate everything, yet they only care about the whistleblower's name?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^^^^^^^ RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................................

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Apparently we've got some of our brightest minds working on this...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That version of Christianity sounds alot like the US Governmnet to me and their laws they take oath to protect.
Yeah, because they twist God’s word for their own gain...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dear Demicans,

If the "oath means something to us" then turn yourself all in you low life dispicabale war criminal unconstutional human filth and bunk beds with Dump n' Rudy.

Sincerely,
Your azz.

Last edited:
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dear Demicans,

If the "oath means something to us" then turn yourself all in you low life dispicabale war criminal unconstutional human filth and bunk beds with Dump Rudy.

Sincerely,
Your azz.
His oath means something to them, not their own lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After the ****show of Biden how is it humanly possible *not* to at this point?
This thread is dead, everybody goes into that other one you were in just shortly ago :)