anyone seen these home workout equipment pieces

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
https://www.gromoto.com/ I cant get any info anywhere. Seems decent

https://powrfit.co/products/powrfit?fbclid=IwAR3HJzvKytPKV7419RKfJR9taJutWjSyOSqRDn-YcqSHRfcOcS4R7SJpQFk&currency=USD
this would work for most things but my chest as the weight is no where close to what i would use or legs, but most other things i would probably be ok

Also thought of a total gym one of the earlier models

Any advice on something compact i can use at home? I know i am not going to gain strength but do not want to lose much or any. Pluse i am also on trt so i want to maximize it.

If anyone has any other ideas i appeciate it

Budget total for something is about $200 and I have a small and very cluttered townhouse.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You're not going to get too far with under $200, but I would just get some bands from a place like elitefts before buying either of those that you posted the links for. Maybe some bands and a cheap set of adjustable dumbbells? I'd typically say to checkout craigslist or facebook market, but prices have been crazy there lately.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're not going to get too far with under $200, but I would just get some bands from a place like elitefts before buying either of those that you posted the links for. Maybe some bands and a cheap set of adjustable dumbbells? I'd typically say to checkout craigslist or facebook market, but prices have been crazy there lately.
This. I think elitefts just had. Restock a week or so ago. Enjoying my mountain dog set lately.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. The second one actually is bands.
I have tube bands with those accessories and I like them. Easy on the hands and I mixed them up with the flat bands. They have very different feels and I get more resistance from the flat bands.