Anyone seeing results with GDAs?

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello,

Any of you guys seeing results with GDAs or nutrient repartitioners? I've been eating like a pig since the start of my Christmas break (I'm a teacher) and I'm using just Agmatine (1 pill) and Na-R-Ala (1 pill) + Glycophase (1 pill) with big, junk filled meals. I'm a pure endomorph btw..muscles hate me but fat loves me. Here's the summary:

Dec 22: Last day of work. Weight = 208.7 lbs (post poop)

(eat like a pig...:burger::burger::burger:)

Dec 29: Weight = 212.3 lbs (post poop)

Now, before you say I'm a tub of lard, I honestly see a bit more size and definition especially in my upper body. I feel more filled out so to speak and not in an offensive way. I also get full a lot faster and go to the bathroom more often. I do have a gut though, no doubt but considering what I used to look like in the past when I went on eating binges without these basic supplements, I think I'm doing alright . I have to admit that I'm not really doing much cardio (it's freezing cold outside!) but I am doing my usual weight training and strength is good (no loss).

But this is just my experience with a GDAs and I just wanted to know how you all are doing during these food filled days?

Thanks!

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
Less than 4lb in a week and your bothered, I put on 19lb last year

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I enjoy them for high carb meals and cheat meals. 50g of carbs and glycophase/agmatine 1 hr preworkout and my muscles are nice and full throughout the day. Love them. Also a fan of glycolog by Blackstone Labs and Slinmax

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It’s probably some extra glycogen and water. The increased muscle volume (from glycogen and water) May make some places look leaner and others (stomach and low back) seem “fatter” I wouldn’t be too worried.

With that said I use a similar layout as you but no agmatine. I’d guess GDA are doing exactly what they’re supposed to, in this case, and curbing some of that nutrient partitioning into muscle VS fat. The gastric dumping maybe from the Berberine in Glycophase.

I’m also and ENDO (not 100% but lean that way with food) and have been eating similar to you as of late.

Normally I’ll do them before cardio and pre/post workout.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello,

Any of you guys seeing results with GDAs or nutrient repartitioners? I've been eating like a pig since the start of my Christmas break (I'm a teacher) and I'm using just Agmatine (1 pill) and Na-R-Ala (1 pill) + Glycophase (1 pill) with big, junk filled meals. I'm a pure endomorph btw..muscles hate me but fat loves me. Here's the summary:

Now, before you say I'm a tub of lard, I honestly see a bit more size and definition especially in my upper body. I feel more filled out so to speak and not in an offensive way. I also get full a lot faster and go to the bathroom more often. I do have a gut though, no doubt but considering what I used to look like in the past when I went on eating binges without these basic supplements, I think I'm doing alright . I have to admit that I'm not really doing much cardio (it's freezing cold outside!) but I am doing my usual weight training and strength is good (no loss).

But this is just my experience with a GDAs and I just wanted to know how you all are doing during these food filled days?

Thanks!
Before xmas weight = 155.4 pounds
After xmas weight = 164 pounds. (This morning) Abs gone ??

I weighed in this morning so its my exact weight. I had xmas day boxing day and 3 days holiday away from home so i switched my diet off completely. Most people do this time of year. (Maybe not the extra holiday days but....)

Its common and is about 90% water & glycogen. I will be back at my original weight within 10-14 days. Soon as you get back on a good diet and your in a deficit + lower sodium you will shed that weight in no time and also.. Your metabolism will be fired up so expect a nice extra drop of fat in the next couple weeks. All good ?

Im looking forward to getting back into routine.. I had great fun over xmas and have plenty good memories. All worth it. Just get your routine all sorted out and watch the scale weight drop very quick. Dont do anything drastic as your metabolism will halt alot quicker. Make use of it just now. Just start eating cleaner again and you will have that same weight + more in a very short space of time

Good luck man ?

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Last GDA used was SlinMax during my bulk and I didnt store as much fat on my belly as I used to. Happy with the results but are now only using berberine + cinnamon bark extract due to the high price on SlinMax where I live.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A lot of talk about Predator by Chaos and Pain. TheSolution ran a comprehensive log on it and could comment better.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I come from a period of LGD. The hunger was so great, and I ate a lot (protein and carbohydrates on all). During the cycle I used Predator (GDA), recommended here on the forum. It seems that the product works well.
But not happy, and curious to try anything else, soon I'll try Glycolog, another GDA that seems more complete.
I've just finished with the LGD, and unfortunately after 2 days, the first thing I noticed, is muscle glycogen disappeared, I lost almost 2kg, my sarcoplasm has emptied ..
I am increasing the carbohydrates (they are under PCT, serm + otc), with the hope of taking more volume, also increasing some cps of Predator (from 2 to the day, to 3).
In my opinion, it is an expense that is worth it for those who are "natural", and for those who try not to get too dirty with the diet. I'm favored for a cleaner bulk, and the GDAs are the icing on the cake. When they work, and when the food is of quality.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello,

Thanks!
I'll use a GDA, SlinMax is my choice, during cheat meals or heavy carb days. What I notice is a food pump; I am more vascular post meal, almost like post workout. Also, I do not have any bloating and feel like I can eat even more. When used around a workout, I notice better pumps during my workout as well.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last GDA used was SlinMax during my bulk and I didnt store as much fat on my belly as I used to. Happy with the results but are now only using berberine + cinnamon bark extract due to the high price on SlinMax where I live.
Exactly what i do.. Too much £££ for pre made GDA's when some cinnamon ' Chromium and Gynema 3 Month supply is half the price of a loaded GDA. Exactly what i have purchased recently and run these each day

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been using primeval primalog and I have to say that stuff is amazing. Far better than all the others I've tried and I've tried many. Haven't gained an ounce over the holidays and it has been one hell of a dirty cheat week. Love this stuff

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using primeval primalog and I have to say that stuff is amazing. Far better than all the others I've tried and I've tried many. Haven't gained an ounce over the holidays and it has been one hell of a dirty cheat week. Love this stuff
Much did that cost you? Looks pricey on the website i just looked at

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Much did that cost you? Looks pricey on the website i just looked at
$50 for 2 bottles BOGO at the steak sauce place, don't think its active now.
The new Recomp and EvoMuse Slintensity are good also.
Only annoying thing is serving size is 7 caps with Primalog.
Stay away from Blackstone Labs overpriced garbage Glycolog, underdosed rubbish.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
$50 for 2 bottles BOGO at the steak sauce place, don't think its active now.
The new Recomp and EvoMuse Slintensity are good also.
Only annoying thing is serving size is 7 caps with Primalog.
Stay away from Blackstone Labs overpriced garbage Glycolog, underdosed rubbish.
LOL, specify what is underdog! So it's just a pointless nonsense comment.