Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Anyone see Stop Loss?

Chad

Banned
i want to see it, but i`m hearing some people say its really stupid and others that its really good.
most of the ones saying bad things are ex military. :frustrate

anyone see it? good or bad movie?


Invalid Link Removed
 
i want to see it, but i`m hearing some people say its really stupid and others that its really good.
most of the ones saying bad things are ex military. :frustrate

anyone see it? good or bad movie?


Invalid Link Removed

I won't be seeing it, b/c this is a sensitive subject for me and I would only find fault with Hollywood's take on things. BTW, not to threadjack, but if I had to choose between watching "Steel Magnolia's" and "Never Back Down," then I'd probably be watching "Steel Magnolia's. I think that it'd probably be the more manly option of the two as well:toofunny:.
 
I won't be seeing it, b/c this is a sensitive subject for me and I would only find fault with Hollywood's take on things. BTW, not to threadjack, but if I had to choose between watching "Steel Magnolia's" and "Never Back Down," then I'd probably be watching "Steel Magnolia's. I think that it'd probably be the more manly option of the two as well:toofunny:.


WTF is never back down?????
 
WTF is never back down?????


pretty much a mixed martial arts movie between 2 kids....the new kid at school thats known to get into fights...and the coolest kid in school who's been doing karate since he was 5 and loves beating the sh!t out of ppl
 
pretty much a mixed martial arts movie between 2 kids....the new kid at school thats known to get into fights...and the coolest kid in school who's been doing karate since he was 5 and loves beating the sh!t out of ppl


:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:


jk.
 
I don't go to these movies. I have my own of Iraq, And next year I will have my own of Afghanistan. I hate Hollywood.
 
ya, i went to see it and had to walk out... i was stop losed and well it didnt happen anything like what they made it seem. it just pissed me off more than anything
 
so it's just like how jarheads was. everyone thought it would be this great movie and it wasn't all that great?
 
Back
Top