Anyone see a problem running Epidrol while doing 3 months of Raloxifene?

Heavydaze

Heavydaze

Awards
I'm really thinking about doing this 4 weeks at 20mg per day ending it with AI PCS at the end of it. Anyone think that could cause any kind of problem?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
why are you running the raloxifene? get rid of gyno? thats all I know of it being used for. if your going to run it on cycle, I dont know how that would work out for pct. I haven't read any data on ralox's ability to increase l.h.

I dont think you're gonna get alot of feedback as much isn't known anecdotaly or from a data perspective on raloxifene on men. but if your trying to get rid of gyno, run ralox by itself, it has been proven to reduce/remove gyno beter than tamoxifen.

you'll have to be the guinea pigif you run them together (ds + serm) , but again, dont know how pct is gonna work.

Heavydaze

Heavydaze

Awards
Yes its for gyno reduction. I read somewhere that SERM like ability of Epi does not use the same receptor to destroy gyno so combining both of them would probably be good stuff. As for PCT I'll probably up dosage of Ralox to 120mg per day at the end of the cycle with PCS and lean xtreme it should be enough to level out hormonal levels, after all it is only a 4 week cycle at low dosage.