Anyone running orals during Covid-19?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve been thinking about running a six week DMZ cycle, gyms in my area are open but covid is still hitting preety hard here. There has been some studies that show Covid-19 damages the liver. And obviously DMZ does as well. Last thing I wanna do is be mid cycle and catch covid. Don’t think I should risk it.

(BTW I’m only 24)

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve been thinking about running a six week DMZ cycle, gyms in my area are open but covid is still hitting preety hard here. There has been some studies that show Covid-19 damages the liver. And obviously DMZ does as well. Last thing I wanna do is be mid cycle and catch covid. Don’t think I should risk it.

(BTW I’m only 24)
Nobody can answer this question, it is up to you.

But i wouldnt.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
covid will be around for a while .. i would be running my stano plex cycle if gyms were open lol

hold onto it .. i think the states will shut down again sometimes and you dont want to be without gym

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, it seems like this is going to stretch out into eternity, so I'm going to live my life.
I'll use (basically) the same decision making that I've always used to determine the compounds I'm going to run.
... And I'll use my home iron.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so jealous of your guys home gym .. im just in a tough situation with a move & helping family out here in ny

but have invested in a incline/flat bench with bowflex DB that goes up to 52.5 ..would have to jus do with those 2 .. think i can get back to it

i have no faith in NY opening up

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so jealous of your guys home gym .. im just in a tough situation with a move & helping family out here in ny

but have invested in a incline/flat bench with bowflex DB that goes up to 52.5 ..would have to jus do with those 2 .. think i can get back to it

i have no faith in NY opening up
Yeah, just pick up stuff when you can bro.

Maybe download a couple of used items sales apps, and find some deals.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idk, this virus is so individual, my wife got it but the kids and I did not get it even though she stayed with us through her whole recovery and I’m on test and Var.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Keep us updated. I make minimal gains on DMZ by itself.
Really? I’ve prob ran it a good amount of times now, always my go-to. A few months ago I ran DMZ/M1A for 6 weeks both at 20mg, and I wasn’t impressed. I get much better results with DMZ at 45mg. Sure I could have upped the dose but BP was high the whole time. And I was taking every BP supplement under the sun.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Idk, this virus is so individual, my wife got it but the kids and I did not get it even though she stayed with us through her whole recovery and I’m on test and Var.
Check your blood types. A has a higher risk where O has a low risk. My neighbor got Covid and her blood type was A, the rest of her family didn’t and they are O. My wife is a nurse and this is very common.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Check your blood types. A has a higher risk where O has a low risk. My neighbor got Covid and her blood type was A, the rest of her family didn’t and they are O. My wife is a nurse and this is very common.
I have O and I did hear that O is less likely to catch it, wasn’t sure if it was any truth to it but it looks like it might be. My wife is a PT at a hospital, her and a few of her co workers got infected from a patient.

Last edited:
Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I haven't stopped blasting since the pandemic started. I'm using 300mg of Anadrol at the moment, along with injectables.