Unanswered Anyone remember Protodrol??

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember I ran this back in like 2012 or so and i think I force nutrition was the first and only supp company to come out with.. I got that along with Bold 200 which was already discontinued by 2012 but still available at predator. Anyway, can believe brawn actually makes this and I never seen it before. Stuff was always compared to anavar and was known for being the least toxic of the other methylated because of its structure according to Patrick Arnold. Anyone here remember or use this compound? Back then I ran this before even being on test so wonder how that would stack with test?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not sure where you're seeing this for sale. It's illegal to sell in the US.
.... And I haven't seen it.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like UK sites.. was Protodrol even put on the banned list? I know other methylated compounds like DMZ and M1 alpha are still around.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks like UK sites.. was Protodrol even put on the banned list? I know other methylated compounds like DMZ and M1 alpha are still around.
Yeah, it was banned.
I never tried it, but I heard that it was similar to Halodrol.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well it’s brawn so definitely UK. They have all the old good stuff. Well almost all of it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well it’s brawn so definitely UK. They have all the old good stuff. Well almost all of it.
Yeah, I looked around, myself, and found it. I was really just curious, not looking to purchase it.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Im sure i read years ago that there was a safety/health scare with the initial Protodrol but i cannot recall what it was?? Anyway good to theres PH's still out there.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ran a few bottles of Celtic’s clone some years back; wasn’t particularly impressed.

If it’s affordable, go for it, but you will get better gains off a lot of compounds. IME, this should be used for newbies or to stack on top of something like 20mg Msten for advanced users.

Halo with a bit more waterweight about sums it up. Methylclostebol/Mbol/Mag is definitely better.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Probably lots of good stuff that wasn’t ever made yet. Still surprised nobody dug through vida and cranked out some designer steroids not on ban list. They still make msten and Dmz so why not?

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man I remember Protodrol first coming out by iforce nutrition in like 2011.. I believe I ran it in 2012 as well as iforce bold 200. I remember in 2011 going on predator Nutrition’s site and they still had bold on there for like 38 pounds or something wasn’t expenseive at all compared to the price they charge today. The bold bottles all had an expiration like 2012. But was cool as they didn’t look like they he original one last first released with white and blue label. Instead they all had that see through red color that the Protodrol bottle had. But man how times has just flown by. I feel like we are left with almost nothing on the market these days. What’s gonna happen in another 10 years with even more bans? I think the methyl prohormones were better than the sarms today

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never ran it heard decent stuff .. but think u needed to dose it high

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GREAT ....... that answers a question I asked in a different thread. What about Protodrol stacked with Pmag or Mecha ? Or staking Pmag with Mecha ?
Just my opinion would be curious to see Hyde input too

But I see halo/pmag/ Mecha shouldn’t be stack .. use them to stack it with something else

To me it’s like they r from same family .. def can do it but can achieve better results stacking it with dmz,msten or x-tren for 5 weeks would be sick

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well that's probably why there is 120 caps in the bottle. Enough to run 4 caps a day for 30 days. I think it's dosed at 25 mgs.
Oh nice yeah originals I think had only 25mg-60caps

75-100mg for 5weeks should be a solid run

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Probably lots of good stuff that wasn’t ever made yet. Still surprised nobody dug through vida and cranked out some designer steroids not on ban list. They still make msten and Dmz so why not?
most of what works as a AAS is or has been marketed.. the stuff still hanging around could be too expensive to produce in any sizeable quantity or it could be impossible to synthesize. Thats why we now have SARMs coming out. Its basically a new frontier and probably 100's of workable options. as we start to see the science unfold in those markets I predict gene doping will be the next thing in the quest of getting huge.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remember I ran this back in like 2012 or so and i think I force nutrition was the first and only supp company to come out with.. I got that along with Bold 200 which was already discontinued by 2012 but still available at predator. Anyway, can believe brawn actually makes this and I never seen it before. Stuff was always compared to anavar and was known for being the least toxic of the other methylated because of its structure according to Patrick Arnold. Anyone here remember or use this compound? Back then I ran this before even being on test so wonder how that would stack with test?
Did you run this? It was out of stock last I checked

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
75-100/100/125mg for 2-3weeks solo should be a nice cycle

This is from what I read and heard pple enjoyed it at .. see if someone who has ran it has some input on it

Would be curious to hear feedback on brawn producta

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
GREAT ....... that answers a question I asked in a different thread. What about Protodrol stacked with Pmag or Mecha ? Or staking Pmag with Mecha ?
Just my opinion would be curious to see Hyde input too

But I see halo/pmag/ Mecha shouldn’t be stack .. use them to stack it with something else

To me it’s like they r from same family .. def can do it but can achieve better results stacking it with dmz,msten or x-tren for 5 weeks would be sick
Pmag is a prohormone to Mag/Methylclostebol. Stacking them would be like using Halodrol & Turinabol. Yeah you could do it, but it’s not a very efficient way to use the drugs vs just upping the dose of one.

Regarding stacking Protodrol with Mag, no particular synergy with stacking a couple non-aromatizing anabolics together that both have relatively lower side effect profiles. Would be much stronger to stack with something not so similar (Dbol, Dienedione), or at least stronger - for example here, 20/40mg of Sten+Zine is going to do more for much less cost.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Perfect time to shamelessly plug in what I got for research purposes for sale

1 se aled cel m1a

Ironflex supps all sealed
2 Diabolix
SOLD Nasty mass (halo,epi,lmg,m14)
1 Sten zine ( Dmz msten)
Halox
Ironmag labs epi tren

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Perfect time to shamelessly plug in what I got for research purposes for sale

1 se aled cel m1a

Ironflex supps all sealed
2 Diabolix
SOLD Nasty mass (halo,epi,lmg,m14)
1 Sten zine ( Dmz msten)
Halox
Ironmag labs epi tren
Ironflex was great. Owner was at least buddies with LGI as I recall; there was some measure of relationship and it showed in the quality. I wish I had picked up some Nasty Mass when I was representing Orbit. Can confirm the halo, epi, & superdrol through them was all legit. Friend on here got great gains with StenZine for 6 weeks - that was the first time I realized their synergy.

Diabolix...I just remember guys saying it was wet and kinda like Dbol. Never ran either.

Interesting , because Im one of those people that would think of trying Halo with Turibinol.Lol

It MIGHT be complimentary. I ran dbol with m1,4 ad and LOVED it. My libido was thru the roof.
I mean either would give results solo so it’s not crazy to think of stacking, just that you would get better crisscrossing those 2 combos (Dbol + tbol, or Diabolix + Halo X).

In general, if you are adding more drugs something is bound to happen lol.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Whats in diabolix ? And what would be so great about CEL's M1 alpha compared to much fresher stock ? Other stuff from them Id be interested in but M 1 alpha is so readily available, but then again a lot of what they put out is still available.

I cant understand how people on Ebay pay like 200 bucks for one bottle from CEL thats like 10 years old , sometimes older when if you are educated you can find legit recent clones with good reviews. People really seem to romanticize anything made by CEL , makes me wish I was hitting the gym back then, but for the price , it boggles my mind that people would pay that when they could just get REAL gear that will work even better. But I guess most of the he buyers must be those that want to stay in the prohormone/designer steroid field and are scared of needles and real gear.
When they were being sold you could get bottles for $25-40 depending on what you wanted.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Diabolix is precursor to dbol.. unsure what pple experimented with

Yeah old stuff sells for crazy $$

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Who makes this SOLD Nasty Mass ? Or did you mean to write SOLID ? Either way , I can't find any info on it .
I don't know who made it (although he listed the compounds in it), but he meant it's gone. ..... Sold.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who makes this SOLD Nasty Mass ? Or did you mean to write SOLID ? Either way , I can't find any info on it .
Yup I meant sold by iron flex supps and it’s one of those crazy 4 roofs in 1 .. don’t recommend it .. but there’s always crazy mofo out there who loves this insane mix

Serving size: 1 cap
servings per container:*90 caps
HALODROL*for hard muscles & Strength
15 mg
* 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1 4-diene-3-17b-diol
EPISTANE*for lean muscle gains
10 mg
* 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan
Methyl-1,4 Androstenediol*30 MG
MAX LMG-for muscle and size gains
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one 15mg
Liver Care:
Milk Thistle (85% Silymarin) 75 mg
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 50 mg

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So basically a 30 day supply. Enough for the bare minimum of everything, taking 3 pills a day. The thing is with mixes like this , there's just not enough of at least one of the drugs in it and you have to supplement with more and buy some of the stuff separately. The sweet spot fir Epistane is usually 40-60 mgs, and the Halodrol is usually best at 100 mgs. Some might even say the m 1,4 ad sweet spot is 100- 120 mgs. But for less experienced guys , I guess the 3 pills a day is enough.

I personally dont really care for MaxLMG. Didnt notice anything from it.
No bro.

This is FOUR steroids. You wouldn't want to run the upper limit on each.

... That being said, I normally prefer to make my own stacks (of less than 4 compounds. LOL).

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  1. I KNOW you wouldnt need to take the maximum dose of all 4, but if you take 3 pills a day , I think you still might want the halodrol dose and MaxLMG dose a bit higher.
Cool. Knock yourself out. 😎

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I mean just a bit , not like 40 mgs higher in each. And I don't really trust these stacks much .
As a general rule, I don't like (or take) premade stacks.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lmk with m1,4add is just asking for gg I
Might as welll throw in phera too

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND