anyone recommend any good legit sites to buy gear from?

trensetterrrr7

Awards
complicated but can anyone vouch for sites that are legit, would be helpful, looking for test/tren/sdrol etc

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
complicated but can anyone vouch for sites that are legit, would be helpful, looking for test/tren/sdrol etc
Sourcing is not allowed here my friend. Read a few threads, jump in and comment, get familiar, there's lots of good discussion going on, maybe something will come to you that way

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah no one is going to openly post a source bro. It’s against the forum rules and we like our good UGL’s to remain nice and private so they can keep making us nice things

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just read around I saw someone sourcing yesterday while I was reading around

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What Carni, and Whisky said ↑

But Dang, that's a STRONG first post.
Almost makes me want to risk sharing my Sources with the guy with One Post.

:oops:

Right.. I'll give him mine he's a legitimate doctor in Texas and will give you what your body needs..

Makes me think when I see people like this was this an old member that got banned or what?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Right.. I'll give him mine he's a legitimate doctor in Texas and will give you what your body needs..

Makes me think when I see people like this was this an old member that got banned or what?
Probably got banned for Sourcing.

(y)👊:cool:

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Probably got banned for Sourcing.

(y)👊:cool:

Yeah idk admin needs to watch some of these threads a little more. I love this place I really do that's why I keep coming back.

I'll give him a source.. of beef and rice. CAN'T go wrong with some ricobal and steakanate maybe add in some spinach-ace and some whole milk base. Shoot can't forget your pct need some eggdrol and sweet potato blend.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi-Tech has Deca, Anavar, D-bol, EQ, 1-Test, SD.. Check em out.

Edit: Just in case admin or people are not familiar with Hi-Tech, they name their products like that, but are not what the product name says. Their "Anavar" = Epiandro and so on.

Last edited:
Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi-Tech has Deca, Anavar, D-bol, EQ, 1-Test, SD.. Check em out.

Edit: Just in case admin or people are not familiar with Hi-Tech, they name their products like that, but are not what the product name says. Their "Anavar" = Epiandro and so on.
Aww man that was funny you should left as it was, don't forget crazy bulk, they got d-bal, anadrole, trenorol, deca-duro, winsol, anvarol and clenbutrol. Thats the sh!t right there... or is just sh!t?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Aww man that was funny you should left as it was, don't forget crazy bulk, they got d-bal, anadrole, trenorol, deca-duro, winsol, anvarol and clenbutrol. Thats the sh!t right there... or is just sh!t?
I got too scared of misinterpretation 🤭

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll give him a source.. of beef and rice. CAN'T go wrong with some ricobal and steakanate maybe add in some spinach-ace and some whole milk base. Shoot can't forget your pct need some eggdrol and sweet potato blend.
great, now I’m craving steak and eggs