Unanswered Anyone reccomend SECRETAGOGUE-ONE

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello all. Hope this is the right forum as searching did not give anything on it.

I am thinking of some things to help with my growth hormone. I am on Trt already and do blast and cruise with Anabolics in full disclosure

I figure i could be on this for about
SECRETAGOGUE-ONE and was wondering if anyone has any experience with it and would recommend it.

Some other things I have considered ( i know they are on other sections of the forum)

I thought Of HGH, but even if i do 2-3 IU a day i figure its going to run me $200-300 a month on the low end

Mk677 I hear 10mg will do decent, but i do not need an increase in appetite. Today on here i had been reading about diabetes issues with it ( i am not diabetic). I figure this will cost about hte same per month as the secretagogue-one

I ahve also thought about injections of arginine. I have a vet source ( nothing good though just over the counter stuff) and i figured about 300mg of it a day. Price would be similar to the non hgh ones

There are also various peptides that are supposed to work well. I dont understand them very well, but i know many have to be taken more than once a day. Anything injection wise i would want one shot a day. If anyone has a peptide or combo they want to recommend feel free.

Last edited by a moderator:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That supplement does not look promising in my opinion got growth hormone. Not everyone gets hunger sides from MK677, and if you have stable and low blood sugar, diabetes is not an issue, I wouldn't rule MK677 out. If you want to try to naturally enhance gh/igf output, it won't be near what MK/peptides/GH could do, but if you picked up Letrone and Prolactrone, stacked those, you would get a rise in GH/IGF, with e2 and prolactin reduction.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Product isn’t going to do what you want.

If you want actual growth hormone benefits you’ll need to look elsewhere, probably not going to be found in a “legal” supplement.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what a snake oil this product is. Anterior Pituitary Substance 25 mg ? and what exactly is that

Go with mk677

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I keep thinking about mk677 but eveyrone i know that took it says they are hungry as hell and that is already and issue. probably will be a peptide or not real gh

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hunger at 10mg is not much
What kind of benefits on 16-20 weeks could i expect> i would also be running about 500mg test a week and some deca or eq possibly in middle of cycle 12-16 week about 500mg. Had not seen much about 10mg

Ripple2352

Awards
What kind of benefits on 16-20 weeks could i expect> i would also be running about 500mg test a week and some deca or eq possibly in middle of cycle 12-16 week about 500mg. Had not seen much about 10mg
I cant comment on the benefits, but plenty of people run only 10-12mg as opposed to 20-25mg to avoid the hunger and water retention issues that come with MK. Timing also plays a role in that as well. If I recall correctly 10mg still produces significant increases in GH/IGF-1, just not quite as much as a 25mg dose. I'll be starting an MK run most likely in January and I'll be running only 10mg, at least for the first couple months to start.