Anyone ran msten or drol ?

Goatcrisps

Goatcrisps

Awards
I’m still looking into both, seems dimethandrostenol d-drol gives you dry gains and msten is more mass building gains. Anyone ran cycles on them? What did you notice? Also what did you take along side them? I prefer more bulking personally, right now I’m currently taking test e and deca. 2nd cycle I’m running 300/250 a week(I know it’s low I’m still building my foundation) with Arimidex when needed and clomid for pct, though no shrinkage in balls yet and I’m on week 6 . Also for size I’m 5’10 170lbs

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m still looking into both, seems dimethandrostenol d-drol gives you dry gains and msten is more mass building gains. Anyone ran cycles on them? What did you notice? Also what did you take along side them? I prefer more bulking personally, right now I’m currently taking test e and deca. 2nd cycle I’m running 300/250 a week(I know it’s low I’m still building my foundation) with Arimidex when needed and clomid for pct, though no shrinkage in balls yet and I’m on week 6 . Also for size I’m 5’10 170lbs
M-sten from a quality supplier does the trick for me. It adds mass like DMZ but with proper cycle support and hydration is only mildly liver toxic and doesn't kill my lipids as bad as some SARMS can.

In fact I tend toward more M-Sten/Mechabol and looking forward to some D-Plex later in 2023. Probably selling my left over DMZ.

Goatcrisps

Goatcrisps

Awards
Okay interesting, im still new to sarms so I’ll have to do some reading on them, but what cycle support would you run with msten?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay interesting, im still new to sarms so I’ll have to do some reading on them, but what cycle support would you run with msten?
Nutriissa cycle support is my comprehensive go-to and it shows on blood work now versus less well designed supports from past cycles I did.

It's also on Amazon as well. One could get all the raws or these as individual components but the doses here are pretty smart so I just augment with extra TUDCA and NAC and K2/D3 and phytosterols for heart health aside from liver and kidney.

Goatcrisps

Goatcrisps

Awards
Nutriissa cycle support is my comprehensive go-to and it shows on blood work now versus less well designed supports from past cycles I did.

It's also on Amazon as well. One could get all the raws or these as individual components but the doses here are pretty smart so I just augment with extra TUDCA and NAC and K2/D3 and phytosterols for heart health aside from liver and kidney.
Sweet I appreciate that man I’m gonna check it out

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
M-sten from a quality supplier does the trick for me. It adds mass like DMZ but with proper cycle support and hydration is only mildly liver toxic and doesn't kill my lipids as bad as some SARMS can.

In fact I tend toward more M-Sten/Mechabol and looking forward to some D-Plex later in 2023. Probably selling my left over DMZ.
I agree with this. M-sten is like a weaker superdrol. Less gains than sdrol but also less sides than sdrol. Although for me I would say the gains from msten are actually better than DMZ but that's me.

I like mechabol too but can't find it anywhere. I actually still have a bottle in my stash but wish I had another to run a more effective cycle.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with this. M-sten is like a weaker superdrol. Less gains than sdrol but also less sides than sdrol. Although for me I would say the gains from msten are actually better than DMZ but that's me.

I like mechabol too but can't find it anywhere. I actually still have a bottle in my stash but wish I had another to run a more effective cycle.
Power my self (dot) com from UK has Xmas sales as of yesterday.

Brawn is a UK brand and their stuff gets pretty good reviews and they have Mechabol, M-Sten, D-Plex (The One), and their Osta and Rad140 get good reviews too.

I have enough M-Sten for a little bit so added some Brawn Rad-140 as a little Xmas side gift.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Power my self (dot) com from UK has Xmas sales as of yesterday.

Brawn is a UK brand and their stuff gets pretty good reviews and they have Mechabol, M-Sten, D-Plex (The One), and their Osta and Rad140 get good reviews too.

I have enough M-Sten for a little bit so added some Brawn Rad-140 as a little Xmas side gift.
I love Brawn and I actually have a bottle of Brawn mecha but for some reason I thought Power was out but you're right they have it on sale! It's the hdrol they must have been out of. Thanks!!!