Anyone ran low dose Tren on cruise I'M GOING TO DO IT

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
I had to start another thread because I can't post on the original but I was able to read it thanks for the advise!

I AM GOING TO DO IT!!!
I have gotten a lot of good feed back as far as this being a new HRT style of cruising. I realize that this is truly a new concept and may be hard to control all of the sides that come with running micro doses of multiple compounds. I forget who pointed out how tren blocks estro and I may need a work around to keep other hormones in balance, I may need a few workarounds so please let me know. I would really appreciate any and all info on what I need to be aware of. I am an experienced AAS user but not an expert like many guys on AM...NAC, FUILEDPASSION and others are some that come to mind. I will only do this experiment if I can get more info from experts or beginners that can give me all the gritty tiny things to think about. All I really know is the basics as far as ancillaries for the neg sides but I really don't know the intricate details of how compounds effect each other and their minute effects on other hormones. I will log this if you guys write in that it's a worth while experiment. I'm not on AM other than 2-3 times a week but I'll make the effort if I get the support.

Initial plan [if you guys think it's correct]

TOTAL anabolic 325mg well within what others cruise on
Sustanon 100mg /week
Tren Hex 100mg /week
EQ 75mg /week
Deca 50mg /week
MK-Ultra 15mg ED

Caber 0.2mg 1x 2weeks [What do you guys think about dose? it's only for the Tren]
Aromasin on hand but wont need
Now liver detoxifier 1 caps E2D
Now Kidney Cleanse 1 cap E2D
Now RYR/CoQ-10/Milk Thistle 1 cap E2D
Many Of these herbals I take on regular basis for health
I may need to add/drop some don't want to spend too much

Now ADAM multi 1 cap ED
Now Omega 1 cap ED
Now Garlic 1 cap ED
B-NOX PWO
In case of crashed E2:
Soy Milk/Soy Protein contains Xenoestrogens

Age 32
6'4
282 lbs
BF about 25-30 over
First log I don't know what else to include

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm very interested how that works out for you. Subbed.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Need some extra advise before I pull the trigger

Newth

Awards
Oh nice.

I think this could be great if it works but consider halving the dose to start to see how it goes, tren is such a strong androgen it can weaken the others, which would suck for the benefit they can give.

Are we allowed to post blog links here?

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Oh nice.

I think this could be great if it works but consider halving the dose to start to see how it goes, tren is such a strong androgen it can weaken the others, which would suck for the benefit they can give.

Are we allowed to post blog links here?
Don't know about blog posts

By weaken the other compounds; do you mean that it will bully them off the receptor?
I have been thinking about this ever since the thread was started and everyone showed interest but nobody called me an idiot LOL
I was going to start Tren out at 50mg just since it's so strong and that would be the smart thing to do. But then I thought...this is an experiment if you can cruise on Tren so even if the smart idea would be to start at 50mg, I'm going to start at 100mg; the most Tren I think you can run without it being a cycle.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Just so you guys know. After I posted this and got no replys and Monday is pin day soI said fukk it, I drew up some micro doses and started this wild ride. It will make me a freakish mutant that has pure steroids for hormones or it will fizzle out as a side effect prone pain in the asss. And it was a pain in the asss pulling the micro doses. If anyone has a great way of ACCURATELY drawing up those MGs let me know

Newth

Awards
Don't know about blog posts

By weaken the other compounds; do you mean that it will bully them off the receptor?
I have been thinking about this ever since the thread was started and everyone showed interest but nobody called me an idiot LOL
I was going to start Tren out at 50mg just since it's so strong and that would be the smart thing to do. But then I thought...this is an experiment if you can cruise on Tren so even if the smart idea would be to start at 50mg, I'm going to start at 100mg; the most Tren I think you can run without it being a cycle.
Yeah that's pretty much it.
Could be worth trying 100mg solo at the start then add the others to see.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Just so you guys know. After I posted this and got no replys and Monday is pin day soI said fukk it, I drew up some micro doses and started this wild ride. It will make me a freakish mutant that has pure steroids for hormones or it will fizzle out as a side effect prone pain in the asss. And it was a pain in the asss pulling the micro doses. If anyone has a great way of ACCURATELY drawing up those MGs let me know
Now that I think about it, that cycle doesn't really make sense. Running all these diff compounds at really low doses as hrt?

Thought you were doing very low test and Tren?

Newth

Awards
Now that I think about it, that cycle doesn't really make sense. Running all these diff compounds at really low doses as hrt?

Therapeutic effect mainly keeping your tendons healthier. After light tears in both achilles tendons coming off cycle it's something I consider.

Although nandralone needs caution with tren I've seen.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Yeah that's pretty much it.
Could be worth trying 100mg solo at the start then add the others to see.

I was going to start at just 100mg Sust and 100mg Tren hex just to see if it could be done. Then 1 guy quoted my extreme example of dosing muliple compounds and called it "a new version of HRT" So I started to do a bunch of research on how each drug effects the male mechanisms and other than having a high dose of Tren in the mix they actually compliment each other. I could ramble on and on but mainly EQ helps with the lower MGs of Test and lower levels of DHT it also decreases aromatase's binding affinity to Test freeing up more Test. Nandrolone at 50mg promotes healthy levels of progesterone [caber is only for Tren] and It attaches to the 5AR receptor which decreases the conversion to DHT also increasing free Test levels, but I have EQ at a good MG to do all the benefits of DHT without it lowering my Test.

So when all is said and done, not only will the additional compounds have an increased muscle building effect but they will also have the side effect of keeping as much of the 100mgs of Test as Free Testosterone

Newth

Awards
I was going to start at just 100mg Sust and 100mg Tren hex just to see if it could be done. Then 1 guy quoted my extreme example of dosing muliple compounds and called it "a new version of HRT" So I started to do a bunch of research on how each drug effects the male mechanisms and other than having a high dose of Tren in the mix they actually compliment each other. I could ramble on and on but mainly EQ helps with the lower MGs of Test and lower levels of DHT it also decreases aromatase's binding affinity to Test freeing up more Test. Nandrolone at 50mg promotes healthy levels of progesterone [caber is only for Tren] and It attaches to the 5AR receptor which decreases the conversion to DHT also increasing free Test levels, but I have EQ at a good MG to do all the benefits of DHT without it lowering my Test.

So when all is said and done, not only will the additional compounds have an increased muscle building effect but they will also have the side effect of keeping as much of the 100mgs of Test as Free Testosterone
Lol, I would be that guy, as for the HRT thing that was just a comparison reference with TRT, a multi-hormone cruise not just test cruise.

I didn't know the 5AR thing with nandrolone, thats really cool.
As for the EQ I'm guessing it's endurance benefits are central-nervous system related and could be handy but tren affects the aromatase inhibitor also so stronger estrogen susppression could be an issue.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Lol, I would be that guy, as for the HRT thing that was just a comparison reference with TRT, a multi-hormone cruise not just test cruise.

As for the EQ I'm guessing it's endurance benefits are central-nervous system related and could be handy but tren affects the aromatase inhibitor also so stronger estrogen susppression could be an issue.
I realize that I might have a low estro problem. I was more focused on keeping free T high. I threw in 7Keto-DHEA thinking that this will help with estro but I'm not sure it was a quick research. If you have a better idea how to supply the body with estro without it coming from the conversion of Test I would like to know. Not much on naturally increasing estro unless your trying to get pregnant LOL

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards

I realize that I might have a low estro problem. I was more focused on keeping free T high. I threw in 7Keto-DHEA thinking that this will help with estro but I'm not sure it was a quick research. If you have a better idea how to supply the body with estro without it coming from the conversion of Test I would like to know. Not much on naturally increasing estro unless your trying to get pregnant LOL

Newth

Awards
The free test idea is great. I've haven't looked into 7-keto much but thought it had no hormonal effect but was good at raising body temp for weight loss so that was my guess. As for the estrogen nope, that one still has me also.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
The free test idea is great. I've haven't looked into 7-keto much but thought it had no hormonal effect but was good at raising body temp for weight loss so that was my guess. As for the estrogen nope, that one still has me also.
Well Pregnanalone is the mother of all hormones. DHEA is the building blocks of all hormones, your body can turn DHEA into nearly any hormone by some enzyme or metabolite. So I thought 7keto form of DHEA would be the fat burning choice of introducing DHEA but I may have to look into supping prgnanalone.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
NEED HELP WITH THIS!!! So to get accurate micro doses of these drugs I
1 draw needle draw in 100mg Sust [350mg/ml] pull in air to clear needle
2 same needle draw in 100mg Tren [100mg/ml] pull in air to clear needle then remove draw needle from syringe
3 use diff draw syringe to draw in 75mg EQ [300mg/ml]
4 squirt EQ into open tip of first syringe
5 draw 50mg Deca [250mg/ml]
6 squirt Deca into tip of first syringe
7 attach 25g needle to first syringe and pin

THERE MUST BE AN EASIER WAY
can I do the measurements and mix them all in a vile at the correct ratios?
EDIT: I realize that the diff carrier oils and diff ester weights would require me to shake it a ton before every pin

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wouldn't it be wise to create a larger batch of all compounds mixed together? This way you don't need to fiddle with those micro dosages.

On the other hand, who knows what will happen if you mix them up in the same vial, LOL. It may turn into a green glue -or something. :)

Newth

Awards
The prohormone crew use epi-andro(dht) as a base to combat lethargy from low estrogen. It might help the sides. Might not also but worth looking into.

I'm only fresh back and learning a bunch of new things but things for now. 17 years ago I did a 1 year blast and cruise to learn how different compounds effected me but that came to an end with a motorcycle accident. This is based on things I was thinking around then.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
The prohormone crew use epi-andro(dht) as a base to combat lethargy from low estrogen. It might help the sides. Might not also but worth looking into.

I'm only fresh back and learning a bunch of new things but things for now. 17 years ago I did a 1 year blast and cruise to learn how different compounds effected me but that came to an end with a motorcycle accident. This is based on things I was thinking around then.
The more I research the more I am convinced that low E2 will be a small problem at worst! I Think I will have 80% overall decrease in average aromitase conversion [awesome more free T]. This is about 2 times the effect of taking an AI, so I will have low E2 but not insane low. It may even be close to low norm...maybe. I don't want to combat low E2 sides cuz you need estro for proper growth along with a slew of things. !!!But this is the absolute shocking thing that my research has come up with: todays GMO soy products contain an immense amount of Xenoestrogens. Xenoestrogens are a group of diff molecular structured estrogens that for the most part do what natty human estro does. GMO soy has so much that all I really would have to do is drink a pint of soy milk a week or add 50% soy protein to my shake. I read multiple studies showing how much Xenoestrogens are in basic soy products and how a regular intake of them raises your Total Estrogen levels. It was sited as the #1 supplementation to add while a transgender man turns into a wooman along with regular hormone therapy. The animal studies were insane too. I really think some GMO soy milk will solve any issues.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enough androgen to shut you down and not enough of any (even Tren) or all combined to be worth the ridiculous hassle IMHO

Newth

Awards
The more I research the more I am convinced that low E2 will be a small problem at worst! I Think I will have 80% overall decrease in average aromitase conversion [awesome more free T]. This is about 2 times the effect of taking an AI, so I will have low E2 but not insane low. It may even be close to low norm...maybe. I don't want to combat low E2 sides cuz you need estro for proper growth along with a slew of things. !!!But this is the absolute shocking thing that my research has come up with: todays GMO soy products contain an immense amount of Xenoestrogens. Xenoestrogens are a group of diff molecular structured estrogens that for the most part do what natty human estro does. GMO soy has so much that all I really would have to do is drink a pint of soy milk a week or add 50% soy protein to my shake. I read multiple studies showing how much Xenoestrogens are in basic soy products and how a regular intake of them raises your Total Estrogen levels. It was sited as the #1 supplementation to add while a transgender man turns into a wooman along with regular hormone therapy. The animal studies were insane too. I really think some GMO soy milk will solve any issues.
GMO soy, nice, so simple.

Heavychevss

Awards
Isn’t Tren a “poor performer” with higher BF’s?

Newth

Awards
Enough androgen to shut you down and not enough of any (even Tren) or all combined to be worth the ridiculous hassle IMHO
Being a cruise he will already be shut down but you may be right. Will be interesting to see how it goes.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive found tren does nothing appreciable up til about 200mg. Its that black and white (for me). Ive never felt motivated to run it for extended periods at the lower dose, though. But at that point Id rather run a low dose of var...that and 200mg of test would recomp admirably (again, IME).

Tren is just one of those all-or-nothing compounds for me. Get on, get sh1t done, get the fuk off.

Good luck.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Ok first let me start off by saying YES it is ridiculous. But so many things that seem ridiculous end up being great. "Say let me take female breast cancer drugs and maybe my balls will start working" The next part I'm confused on. This was started as my first cruise of Test 200mg to keep a steady TT of 1200 all the time to aid in muscle retention while losing weight. But when I started this cruise I assumed I would be 95% shutdown so I don't understand what you mean by adding tons more androgens will shut me down. Please explain.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
GMO soy, nice, so simple.
Super easy fix for me. SUPER scary when you read the studies. I am afraid to dip my sushi in soy sauce now LOL

Ive found tren does nothing appreciable up til about 200mg. Its that black and white (for me). Ive never felt motivated to run it for extended periods at the lower dose, though. But at that point Id rather run a low dose of var...that and 200mg of test would recomp admirably (again, IME).

Tren is just one of those all-or-nothing compounds for me. Get on, get sh1t done, get the fuk off.

Good luck.
Finally you say hello. So you honestly you could be right about micro doses not having the intended effect. all this is an experiment but you have to admit it is interesting experiment. And I could argue the opposite rout and say that ppl have told me EQ is a waste unless you run it at 600+mg and that is bullsh1t! I have ran it at 300mg and gotten the results I was looking for. The other thing that nobody knows is how, having these compounds in your blood for a long time will result in. It may take 3 months but all of the sudden I look like Arnold LOL.

I REALLY NEED your and others input on my ancillaries. I feel like I'm way overdoing it because the list looks like a full on cycle. I know tren is harsh, that's why the list is long but help me trim the fat cuz I just don't know what is the best to keep.

I REALLY NEED someone experienced to tell me if I can mix the proper doses all together in 1 vile? I think I can just as long as I shake it once mixed and be sure to shake it before I draw. But I really don't want to waste lots of gear and also not be pinning what I am supposed to be please advise

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My concern would be that 100mg tren per wk, especially in combination with the other drugs, is still sufficient to FUBAR lipids and whatnot. Im skeptical there will be any circumventing this...which to me goes against the notion of a "cruise" period.

Dont get me wrong though, I can certainly see the "but, but!!" justifications for attempting something like this.

I think you want to at least try and minimise blood thickening, and control BP. If any CV-related side is manageable, Id imagine those two factors would be the most easily controlled (via diet, water, donating, supps, etc).

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
My concern would be that 100mg tren per wk, especially in combination with the other drugs, is still sufficient to FUBAR lipids and whatnot. Im skeptical there will be any circumventing this...which to me goes against the notion of a "cruise" period.

Dont get me wrong though, I can certainly see the "but, but!!" justifications for attempting something like this.

I think you want to at least try and minimise blood thickening, and control BP. If any CV-related side is manageable, Id imagine those two factors would be the most easily controlled (via diet, water, donating, supps, etc).
I agree that at the least over time there will be some bad ranges. I am already designing a "Heart healthy" diet that also meets my criteria for weight loss and muscle gain which includes oatmeal and I hate fukking grossmeal. So let me run down what I take ED already and let me know if It is atleast a 90% maintenance supp that I may just have to throw in some extras once a week:
-Now ADAM multi https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001B7FRHW/ref=twister_B07BJ86NNP?_encoding=UTF8&th=1
and this multi has a decent amount of heart, lipid, artery, thyroid, supps that we take in large amounts on cycle
-Now Liver detox
-Now Ultra Omega 3
-2x 81mg aspirin
and I have stockpiles of the typical ancillaries that we use on cycle so I can just throw in a few pills once in a while
Do you think my daily pills with a heart healthy, low fat, low carb, high veggy, high protein, high fiber diet is enough???

Lastly what do you think about mixing the proper doses into 1 vile and pre-loading 8 [ 1month ] syringes at 1 time ???

Newth

Awards
GW501516 or SR9009 could be worth looking into for lipids.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
GW501516 or SR9009 could be worth looking into for lipids.
I will deff include GW when I blast with Tren but I am trying to keep this just as cheap as a 300mg Test cruise. I'll throw in a few extra bucks but I am more interested in seeing if this could be a ULTRA version of HRT not just a watered down tiny cycle.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
don't forget the fact that he's 30%bf (at least) and therefore almost certainly has not control over his diet and sub-par training... this is a joke.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok first let me start off by saying YES it is ridiculous. But so many things that seem ridiculous end up being great. "Say let me take female breast cancer drugs and maybe my balls will start working" The next part I'm confused on. This was started as my first cruise of Test 200mg to keep a steady TT of 1200 all the time to aid in muscle retention while losing weight. But when I started this cruise I assumed I would be 95% shutdown so I don't understand what you mean by adding tons more androgens will shut me down. Please explain.
You're adding a miniscule 150mg more of androgens in the amount that is useless.

You are 30 or more body fat. Why the obsession with the minutiae and miniscule androgen experiments and not just eat right and train right first? Any, if anything at all, you will share from this will be worth what to who and why?

Its like masturbation...i got bored doing it alone so i became an exhibitionist...but it's still masturbation....

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
I'm not 30% BF I'm 25-30lbs over and that is a hard estimate because when youre as big as me you can lose 10lbs from water so I'm actually being hard on myself when I say 30lbs just to avoid underestimating.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
WOW guy first off 30lbs is max cuz I am not looking to get to 6% BF just cut like I used to be. I am actually being hard on myself cuz my weight fluctuates easily at 280lbs you can lose 10lbs from water! I do diet and train correct...I fukking hate ignorant ppl that just assume that others are not putting in the work. This is an idea that started as a question if anyone has done this just like the title says!

How is this masterbation? plenty of ppl cruise while shedding weight to make it easier to maintain muscle...It's not a new thing and just because you think it's not a good idea does not mean that it won't work or work great. If you don't have any constructive to add stay off the fuuking thread you troll!
haha yeahhhhh prob not the smartest post... he's an admin/mod here buddy.

I'm not 30% BF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm 25-30lbs over and that is a hard estimate because when youre as big as me you can lose 10lbs from water so I'm actually being hard on myself when I say 30lbs just to avoid underestimating.
you need to change the working in your post then... when anyone says "BF" they say it in %, not in lbs... because even with a DEXA or similar scan, its an estimate ha. Reading your OP, you said 25-30 over (taken as bf is 25-30% or more)...

Regardless of the BF portion, the consensus (outside of you apparently) is that this is a dumb idea and will do nothing beneficial...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to start another thread because I can't post on the original but I was able to read it thanks for the advise!

I AM GOING TO DO IT!!!
I have gotten a lot of good feed back as far as this being a new HRT style of cruising. I realize that this is truly a new concept and may be hard to control all of the sides that come with running micro doses of multiple compounds. I forget who pointed out how tren blocks estro and I may need a work around to keep other hormones in balance, I may need a few workarounds so please let me know. I would really appreciate any and all info on what I need to be aware of. I am an experienced AAS user but not an expert like many guys on AM...NAC, FUILEDPASSION and others are some that come to mind. I will only do this experiment if I can get more info from experts or beginners that can give me all the gritty tiny things to think about. All I really know is the basics as far as ancillaries for the neg sides but I really don't know the intricate details of how compounds effect each other and their minute effects on other hormones. I will log this if you guys write in that it's a worth while experiment. I'm not on AM other than 2-3 times a week but I'll make the effort if I get the support.

Initial plan [if you guys think it's correct]

TOTAL anabolic 325mg well within what others cruise on
Sustanon 100mg /week
Tren Hex 100mg /week
EQ 75mg /week
Deca 50mg /week
MK-Ultra 15mg ED

Caber 0.2mg 1x 2weeks [What do you guys think about dose? it's onyoj said oy for the Tren]
Aromasin on hand but wont need
Now liver detoxifier 1 caps E2D
Now Kidney Cleanse 1 cap E2D
Now RYR/CoQ-10/Milk Thistle 1 cap E2D
Many Of these herbals I take on regular basis for health
I may need to add/drop some don't want to spend too much

Now ADAM multi 1 cap ED
Now Omega 1 cap ED
Now Garlic 1 cap ED
B-NOX PWO
In case of crashed E2:
Soy Milk/Soy Protein contains Xenoestrogens

Age 32
6'4
282 lbs
BF about 25-30 over
You're post?

Im not ignorant! Low dose cruise with tren at 50mg is silly. You call it an experiment. I call that ignorant.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just said 25-30 over not 25-30% or 25-30BF. Most ppl would assume lbs not BF your just making an excuse to trash my idea. And I'm doing this because I'm not losing fast enough while refusing to lose any hard earned muscle. I'm still on 500 cal def on WO days and 800cal on rest days that's as low as I can go literally because even chicken breast has cals in it and when youre 6'4 250-255 of muscle you have to take in a ton of protien.
Don't just trash talk cuz you think I'm inexperienced. I probably have more training and anatomy/hormone knowledge than you!
not one person is gonna read "BF 25-30" and think lbs... seriously, that's common language around here (which as a brand new memebr, you obviously don't know)...

based on your posts, you have zero actual knowledge of hormones haha. If you have so much, why ask us at all?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be awesome to keep this threat civilized.
I'm eager to see how this works out, good -or bad. I made my fair share of mistakes while experimenting myself, still do.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
It would be awesome to keep this threat civilized.
I'm eager to see how this works out, good -or bad. I made my fair share of mistakes while experimenting myself, still do.
Thank you. I am going to delete my negative posts it would be nice if you 2 guys did the same.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am an experienced AAS user but not an expert like many guys on AM...NAC, FUILEDPASSION and others are some that come to mind.

I will only do this experiment if I can get more info from experts or beginners that can give me all the gritty tiny things to think about.

All I really know is the basics as far as ancillaries for the neg sides but I really don't know the intricate details of how compounds effect each other and their minute effects on other hormones.

Caber 0.2mg 1x 2weeks [What do you guys think about dose? it's only for the Tren]

def seems like you know what you're talking about...

Newth

Awards
I'm with hairygrandpa on this.

Probably more chance it won't work than it will, but like when I tried what today is called a blast and cruise 17 years ago everyone called me an idiot but it seems to be a thing these days.

Main doubt I have is it isn't a thing and I guess it would have been tried by the big boys for sure.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Work? Define work? To what value?Seriously.

Anything and everything will be anacdotal hearsay and likely projected positively by the test subject because he has a vested interest.

I'm not being negative. Im being realistic.

Newth

Awards
Work? Define work? Seriously.

Anything and everything will be anacdotal hearsay and likely projected positively by the test subject because he has a vested interest.

Im not being negative.

Fritz...report me to admin if you have a problem. That will be my pleasure.
By work I am referring to giving a better cruise for preparation for the next blast depending on personal goals.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By work I am referring to giving a better cruise for preparation for the next blast depending on personal goals.
Define better? I'm sorry but all this is ambiguois. I'll leave you to your experiment. Forgive me for intruding with unwelcome perspective. Enjoy the cruise.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Wow I just got back from the gym and yes...finally see the trolls have moved on LOL. What a joke. Why would I embellish results from this HRT? I'm not selling anything...I don't get what ppl get out of arguing/bashing online, like twitter and facebook feuds. I mean is your real life so pathetic, unsatisfying, and aggravating that your whole attitude is to jump online where your safe and you have this big fake worthless reputation, with fake friends and go around like a bully in school? WOW I'm not really proud of my body right now just cuz the extra weight makes everything just sloppy looking, but I bet neither of those needle dikk, no ballls, waste of gear, good for dying, trolls would stand a chance standing next to me let alone standing up to me!!! not to mention they would pass out and die trying to train with me. And I am not on hear bashing ppl cuz in real life I'm set I don't go around trying to prove anything to anyone. BB is a competition against yourself, the only person you need to impress is you!

Morgan11

Morgan11

Awards
Need some extra advise before I pull the trigger
Sounds like you have done your homework... no **** I've never went all out and covered all bases on a stack.
The only questions I have is what kind of esters is with the deca and EQ?? I ask this bc the ester controls how long the half life is... the hex is good bc of the long lasting ester. The Sust has has a long lasting ester as well. Both 6 to 7 days. As long as the deca and eq 300 + mg per ml they will have long esters as well... witch means you are taking very small doses of each!! Interesting....? This cycle will need to at least be 5 to 6 months in my opinion.. "my opinion of course"
The only thing I would add to that super stack would be GW1516. Hanos 10 mg to 30 mg a weak.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Sounds like you have done your homework... no **** I've never went all out and covered all bases on a stack.
The only questions I have is what kind of esters is with the deca and EQ?? I ask this bc the ester controls how long the half life is... the hex is good bc of the long lasting ester. The Sust has has a long lasting ester as well. Both 6 to 7 days. As long as the deca and eq 300 + mg per ml they will have long esters as well... witch means you are taking very small doses of each!! Interesting....? This cycle will need to at least be 5 to 6 months in my opinion.. "my opinion of course"
The only thing I would add to that super stack would be GW1516. Hanos 10 mg to 30 mg a weak.
Well this isn't a cycle it's a experimental cruise and since a cruise is an undetermined amount of time I chose the longest esters of every compound. Most ppl think esters just control the length of time before it's active in your body which is kinda true but longer esters are overall more anabolic. So Sust is about half decanoate and the rest is Prop, Phenyl Prop, and Iso Prop, Deca is all decanoate, EQ is undecanoate, and Tren is hexanoate and all have very similar release times and half lives being about 14 days. Most release times are peaked around day 4 and holding at 50% of that peak till day 10 then dropping till day 14. So beyond the increased anabolic effect of the longer esters you get a way steadier serum level. Longer esters are way misunderstood they hit by day 3-4 just not at such an elevated amount compared to mid ester like E. But even Hex has 40% of total MG active around day 3 but the steady continuous release gives it a longer half life in your blood so it stays active for longer before being metabolized.

Morgan11

Morgan11

Awards
Well this isn't a cycle it's a experimental cruise and since a cruise is an undetermined amount of time I chose the longest esters of every compound. Most ppl think esters just control the length of time before it's active in your body which is kinda true but longer esters are overall more anabolic. So Sust is about half decanoate and the rest is Prop, Phenyl Prop, and Iso Prop, Deca is all decanoate, EQ is undecanoate, and Tren is hexanoate and all have very similar release times and half lives being about 14 days. Most release times are peaked around day 4 and holding at 50% of that peak till day 10 then dropping till day 14. So beyond the increased anabolic effect of the longer esters you get a way steadier serum level. Longer esters are way misunderstood they hit by day 3-4 just not at such an elevated amount compared to mid ester like E. But even Hex has 40% of total MG active around day 3 but the steady continuous release gives it a longer half life in your blood so it stays active for longer before being metabolized.
Your dead on. You already know everything you need to know about the importance of half life's do to esters so everything else will fall into place. Let me know how it works out...

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Your dead on. You already know everything you need to know about the importance of half life's do to esters so everything else will fall into place. Let me know how it works out...
ya if enough ppl request it i'll try to do some once a week update log

Newth

Awards
Lol, or not.

Guess I'll just keep the ideas I had years ago a while longer then.