Anyone ran low dose Tren and maybe 1 other compound on a cruise/low cycle???

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Besides the side effects that are considerably more mild at low doses, are there any huge reason that you can't add 100-200mg/week of tren with a
200-250mg test cruise? And supposing there are no cumulative health risks that can't be managed would there be any problem with adding say 50mg of Deca? or lower the test to 100mg/week and throw in EQ at 300mg? I hear of ppl adding low doses of compounds to their cruise like 100mg Deca on 200mg TRT but I don't hear a whole lot of feedback as far as pros/cons. I realize that adding tren is not the same as throwing in some Mast but besides managing the side effects and health monitoring, what is stopping ppl from adding it to a cruise? even at 50mg it would make a diff.

I am doing my first cruise of 200mg/week just to keep my T levels around 1200 to help maintain muscle while dropping weight. I have been impatient to say the least about fat loss. I didn't notice a diff on my last cycle being 25lbs overweight, in fact it was quite successful as a recomp until I got another bad injury and gained the weight back. But many members claim that extra fat lowers effects of gear and raises estro. I wanted to do a major blast for 4-5 months, a real game changer including centering my life around training and diet like I used to be able to. and seeing at 32 if I can still add insane mass if given the correct cycle. I was probably over concerned about dropping the weight first before I could start. Then I started changing my cycle around and adding tren to the beginning of cycle but keeping it as a finisher as well. Then I thought hell why can't I add some to my cruise .

I have all needed health ancillaries [since I was planning to include it in my cycle] plus meds: clonadine if needed for BP, Albut inhalers for cough, Insomnia meds for sleep, ceiling fan for any sweats. About the only thing I'm missing is something to curb the aggro/pessimism but maybe Extasy would help that LOL

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Besides the side effects that are considerably more mild at low doses, are there any huge reason that you can't add 100-200mg/week of tren with a
200-250mg test cruise? And supposing there are no cumulative health risks that can't be managed would there be any problem with adding say 50mg of Deca? or lower the test to 100mg/week and throw in EQ at 300mg? I hear of ppl adding low doses of compounds to their cruise like 100mg Deca on 200mg TRT but I don't hear a whole lot of feedback as far as pros/cons. I realize that adding tren is not the same as throwing in some Mast but besides managing the side effects and health monitoring, what is stopping ppl from adding it to a cruise? even at 50mg it would make a diff.

I am doing my first cruise of 200mg/week just to keep my T levels around 1200 to help maintain muscle while dropping weight. I have been impatient to say the least about fat loss. I didn't notice a diff on my last cycle being 25lbs overweight, in fact it was quite successful as a recomp until I got another bad injury and gained the weight back. But many members claim that extra fat lowers effects of gear and raises estro. I wanted to do a major blast for 4-5 months, a real game changer including centering my life around training and diet like I used to be able to. and seeing at 32 if I can still add insane mass if given the correct cycle. I was probably over concerned about dropping the weight first before I could start. Then I started changing my cycle around and adding tren to the beginning of cycle but keeping it as a finisher as well. Then I thought hell why can't I add some to my cruise .

I have all needed health ancillaries [since I was planning to include it in my cycle] plus meds: clonadine if needed for BP, Albut inhalers for cough, Insomnia meds for sleep, ceiling fan for any sweats. About the only thing I'm missing is something to curb the aggro/pessimism but maybe Extasy would help that LOL
If you do, tren hex ftw

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

Haven't ran it longer than 2-3 months, but it would be perfect for a cruise. Comes in 100mg. On shot a week. 15 day half life.

So you won't have to jab so much!.

Could even spread it out longer

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The purpose of a cruise is to normalize everything, tren defeats that purpose

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Will be running oral tren in May. Will let you know how it works out
An oral tren cruise?

This is a joke?

Or your running a cycle of it?

Tren has no business going that route.

Only intramuscular

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Haven't ran it longer than 2-3 months, but it would be perfect for a cruise. Comes in 100mg. On shot a week. 15 day half life.

So you won't have to jab do much!.

Could even spread it out longer
If you were to make the ULTIMATE cruise based around 100mg Tren instead Test what would you include? If I kept to long esters I would just pre-load it with test. I already pre-load 8 syringes once a month I could add any MG of any compound. What comes to mind without calculating anything is adding 1 or 2 of EQ at 200-300mg [maybe lowering Test a bit], Deca at 50-100mg [ppl stay away from that combo but I disagree as long as you run caber], Swapping Test out for Sust,

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
If you were to make the ULTIMATE cruise based around 100mg Tren instead Test what would you include? If I kept to long esters I would just pre-load it with test. I already pre-load 8 syringes once a month I could add any MG of any compound. What comes to mind without calculating anything is adding 1 or 2 of EQ at 200-300mg [maybe lowering Test a bit], Deca at 50-100mg [ppl stay away from that combo but I disagree as long as you run caber], Swapping Test out for Sust,
I know your joking lmao

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Of your not. Holy **** thats all messed up.

Thats not a cruise!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I never preload. Why would I want my gear sitting in syringes when it could be nice and safe in the bottle. Laziness

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Of your not. Holy **** thats all messed up.

Thats not a cruise!
No it wasnt a joke but it was written wrong. Basically what I was wondering if you built your cruise around 100mg Tren what MG dosages would you make changes to ex lowering test to 100mg at the simplest

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Not laziness... just a busy life, I also layout all my daily supps in med bottles for the entire week. plus when you cap the needle it is an air tight sterile container
I heard about that... Then I read particles from some plungers can disintegrate in there

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
No way it could disintegrate in 1 month unless your gear is 50% solvents and you should not be injecting it
Oh your right. Its only if it contains that one ingredient. Don't remember the name but its similar to BA and BB. Oldskool

Newth

Awards
So kinda like instead of cruising with Xmg of test, cruising with Xmg of micro-dosed compounds with tren as the (base)strongest androgen ?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
No it wasnt a joke but it was written wrong. Basically what I was wondering if you built your cruise around 100mg Tren what MG dosages would you make changes to ex lowering test to 100mg at the simplest
Forgive me for ignoring your question, and derailing your thread.

I was on a steady Tren hex and Test cruise.

I chose Tren hex because it has the longest half life do to its hex ester.

100mg once a week with 250mg test. Different esters but all 250mg.

Did that for awhile...2-3 months?

I dropped down to 200mg after 2 months.

It was either what your talking about, or the smallest cycle ever.

I understand where your coming from.

With such a low dose tren maybe it can be run longer. I say if you do, get periodic blood work and stop the tren if sides arise

Last edited:
Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Might I add my blood work came back fine.

I do get sides, one of the more "sensitive ones" or whatever.

Aggression, libido through the roof.

Guys laugh when I tell them I run Tren hex once a week on cycle.

But different bodies can handle different amounts of things.

I'm more sensitive to compounds which I love. I can get the same results with less gear. Even on cycle Tren hex 100mg. Sometime 250mg E.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I don't see that dosage being overly dangerous but tren is toxic and still highly potent at 200. I don't know man from experience tren cab if not during cycle but perhaps pct really change your mood. Insecurity,paranoia,anxiety. You literally have no idea what's real and what's not (what comes from tren) and what comes from you as a person. I would be careful doing a super long cycle on this specific compound. I've tried everything out there almost and this is the only one that can be quite scary to be on. I can't speak for that dosage but I think sides will be minimal, again the lenght of the cycle might prove otherwise.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
So kinda like instead of cruising with Xmg of test, cruising with Xmg of micro-dosed compounds with tren as the (base)strongest androgen ?
Yes this is what I'm wondering because other AAS can support some of what Test does
This is just hypothetical and an extreme version of what I'm suggesting:

Tren 100mg
Test 100mg
EQ 75mg
Deca 50mg
Mast 50mg

Or a more along the lines of what I think I might try:

Tren 100mg
Sust 100mg
EQ 100mg

and I know tons of guys on AM that add 100mg of mast or deca to 200mg of Test so 300mg isn't unheard of for a cruise

I realize the delusional, mental, mood will be the hardest to deal with. I wonder how bad it would be at 50-100mg?
I mainly have a hard time with the aggression and pessimistic attitude; seems like nothing in life is going right and I'm fukking pist off about it.
I also get depressed but more like I hate myself. Even if I look like a greek god, I get angry at myself that I don't talk to the girl in yoga pants

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's all about the person. I'm quite side free but coming off tren has been hard , not always but depending on dosage and how you feel normally. I mean i was jealous ,paranoid, started thinking about my ex. I think this is when I did too long of a run. Maybe you just get angry. i had those moments too an only with tren. The anger is annoying but anxiety is tough.

Newth

Awards
Yes this is what I'm wondering because other AAS can support some of what Test does

Tren 100mg
Test 100mg
EQ 75mg
Deca 50mg
Mast 50mg

Tren 100mg
Sust 100mg
EQ 100mg

and I know tons of guys on AM that add 100mg of mast or deca to 200mg of Test so 300mg isn't unheard of for a cruise

I realize the delusional, mental, mood will be the hardest to deal with. I wonder how bad it would be at 50-100mg?
I mainly have a hard time with the aggression and pessimistic attitude; seems like nothing in life is going right and I'm fukking pist off about it.
I also get depressed but more like I hate myself. Even if I look like a greek god, I get angry at myself that I don't talk to the girl in yoga pants
I like where your going with this. Cruising with HRT instead of just TRT.

So truth is I haven't done tren before and it's been over 15 years since anything, but Im researching the same concept in PH's as a base for a long ostarine run for connective tissue. I figure if I'm going to shut down then I should get the most long-term value I can.

From what I can gather as long as you can convert enough estrogen to stop the lethargy and dry joints it should work great.

Things to consider are,
-tren blocks estrogen(can't remember how or how much but you might need to work around this).
-your test would be better as slow esters, if you don't dose propionate regularly enough you can skyrocket your estrogen(might help in a work around?).
-EQ or deca will be great for joint health.
-tren being 5x as strong as test might be worth lowering to 50mg, apparently 75mg oncycle works great with low sides.
-this multi-compound low dose idea seems to work well on cycle at keeping sides to a minimum but are micro doses high enough to be active enough to cruise.

Obviously sides will be the biggest key player here but as far as the psychological sides go, bacopa monnieri(consumed with fat) at 350mg ED, after a couple of months will help a lot with anxiety and emotional ups and downs(helps your memory recall heaps also), also lsd at 10mcg E4D will kick anxiety in the nuts over night.

Hopefully this is helpful to you and if you do cruse like this please log your results as I'm very interested.
Good luck.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
What's your goal here exactly?

Why not just a normal trt cruise?

I also like the spin your putting on it. It would suck if the same thing were to be done over and over.

For me Test @ 250mg with 100 Tren hex, now that I remember was 4 months. Kept gains from blast and even added new muscle. Idk if I'm sensitive to Tren, or it's just reaaly strong, or my guy got a good batch. But every time I take it the results are phenomenal. Bulk up, while staying lean.

All I need is 100 hex. That's it.

I had caber, did not need it.

Still got Tren sides though. Just less.

A little insomnia at times, aggression increased. Higher libido

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

Tren 100mg
Test 100mg
EQ 75mg
Deca 50mg
Mast 50mg

Tren 100mg
Sust 100mg
EQ 100mg

These dosages are once per week?

Hmm this is very interesting!

I smell a pioneer!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I like where your going with this. Cruising with HRT instead of just TRT.

So truth is I haven't done tren before and it's been over 15 years since anything, but Im researching the same concept in PH's as a base for a long ostarine run for connective tissue. I figure if I'm going to shut down then I should get the most long-term value I can.

From what I can gather as long as you can convert enough estrogen to stop the lethargy and dry joints it should work great.

Things to consider are,
-tren blocks estrogen(can't remember how or how much but you might need to work around this).
-your test would be better as slow esters, if you don't dose propionate regularly enough you can skyrocket your estrogen(might help in a work around?).
-EQ or deca will be great for joint health.
-tren being 5x as strong as test might be worth lowering to 50mg, apparently 75mg oncycle works great with low sides.
-this multi-compound low dose idea seems to work well on cycle at keeping sides to a minimum but are micro doses high enough to be active enough to cruise.

Obviously sides will be the biggest key player here but as far as the psychological sides go, bacopa monnieri(consumed with fat) at 350mg ED, after a couple of months will help a lot with anxiety and emotional ups and downs(helps your memory recall heaps also), also lsd at 10mcg E4D will kick anxiety in the nuts over night.

Hopefully this is helpful to you and if you do cruse like this please log your results as I'm very interested.
Good luck.
If he were to take Tren hex at 100mg, then he would be getting around 70mg of Pure Tren
Which is exactly what your saying yea?

Newth

Awards
If he were to take Tren hex at 100mg, then he would be getting around 70mg of Pure Tren
Which is exactly what your saying yea?
From what I can gather the dose is with esters.
Your 4 week test/tren run was that product strength or pure strength?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
From what I can gather the dose is with esters.
Your 4 week test/tren run was that product strength or pure strength?
What I mean is when buy a bottle of say Test Enanthate 250mg.

It's not exactly 250mg of test per cc due to the weight of the ester.

The only way to get 100% test is from test suspension.

100mg*Testosterone*Suspension (un-esterified*Testosterone) = 100mg*Testosterone
100mg*Testosterone*Acetate = 83mg*Testosterone
100mg*Testosterone Propionate*= 80mg*Testosterone
100mg*Testosterone*Isocaproate = 72mg*Testosterone
100mg*Testosterone Enanthate*= 70mg*Testosterone
100mg*Testosterone Cypionate*= 69mg*Testosterone
100mg*Testosterone*Phenylpropionate = 66mg*Testosterone
100mg*Testosterone*Decanoate = 62mg*Testosterone
100mg*Testosterone*Undecanoate = 61mg*Testosterone

100mg*Trenbolone*Acetate = 87mg*Trenbolone
100mg*Trenbolone*Enanthate = 70mg*Trenbolone*
100mg*Trenbolone*Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate = 70mg*Trenbolone

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for putting up that list it will be very handy, been a long time since I've seen those numbers.

Was your 250test pure strength?
You mean the brand? We cannot discuss that

Newth

Awards
You mean the brand? We cannot discuss that
Nah, was it like 250mg of test enanthate etc or the equivalent to 250mg test suspension ?

What I'm getting is if you were to work from a trt plan of 200mg test cypionate per week you would want to keep the total androgenic level similar.
Instead of helping just keep the gains like test it should help to harden the muscle a lot more before the next blast but be a low enough dose to let the androgen receptors take a rest.

I think this would vary with personal tolerance and how advanced the person was also but this is the basic idea I had been thinking of.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Nah, was it like 250mg of test enanthate etc or the equivalent to 250mg test suspension ?

What I'm getting is if you were to work from a trt plan of 200mg test cypionate per week you would want to keep the total androgenic level similar.
Instead of helping just keep the gains like test it should help to harden the muscle a lot more before the next blast but be a low enough dose to let the androgen receptors take a rest.

I think this would vary with personal tolerance and how advanced the person was also but this is the basic idea I had been thinking of.
I see. It was 350mg sustanon so about 235mg(estimate) actual test. With Tren hex once a week so with the hex ester attached would place it around 70mg Tren

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

The 100mg Tren hex was more than enough. I made gains off it. Test kept me full, and yes Tren hardened me up

Newth

Awards
The 100mg Tren hex was more than enough. I made gains off it. Test kept me full, and yes Tren hardened me up
That is pretty much a low dose cycle and you gained, so halving the dosage would hopefully give a similar result without the gains.
If this idea works I think at the start of the next blast muscle density would be higher allowing more water to store in the muscle.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
That is pretty much a low dose cycle and you gained, so halving the dosage would hopefully give a similar result without the gains.
If this idea works I think at the start of the next blast muscle density would be higher allowing more water to store in the muscle.
Yea... But I gain off 200mgs per week lol