Anyone Ran DHB as aTest Base with Trest..??

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ran my first Trest run earlier this year..Outstanding results and I'm grinding the Numbers..
Question came up..would DHB be a better choice than Test E or C..??
With it not only being stronger and less needed but no conversion..
Z...

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DHB would not classify as a "Test" base. In fact, trest already fills the role of a "test" base in this case. This is if we define a "test" base as a compound providing androgenic stimulation and estrogen to the body.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
DHB would not classify as a "Test" base. In fact, trest already fills the role of a "test" base in this case. This is if we define a "test" base as a compound providing androgenic stimulation and estrogen to the body.
Yeah..I remember it right after I posted it..
My apologies my memory isn't where it used to be..due to some medical issues..
But you'd still want something with a longer half life to keep levels somewhat stable..??
Z...

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah..I remember it right after I posted it..
My apologies my memory isn't where it used to be..due to some medical issues..
But you'd still want something with a longer half life to keep levels somewhat stable..??
Z...
It using trest ace, you could dose daily. If using a longer ester trest, you could dose twice a week. I hope I understood what you were asking in this case.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dhb and test have nothing in common, dhb also destroys most people's bloodwork. I can't think of a single situation where dhb is the best choice for the job. Regardless of your goal you can find something that will easily replace dhb. The combo of dhb and trest I have to imagine would be a horrible decision from a health point of view. Masteron or primo would be a good addition to trest if you refuse to use Test. Test is gonna be the healthiest option. Test, primo, hgh insulin. Those individual or in combination with each othef used properly would be light-years healthier then trest or dhb.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Proves my theory..
I'm wrong more than Right..
In actuality.... I always bounce ideas off others to see if I'm missing something or forgetting something..
Always learning..
Z...

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Trest and dhb are in the same category as tren, sd and all the other high risk drugs
You really consider DHB that toxic..??
I've ran it a few times..never over 300mgs a week..bloods didn't reflect any problems..
Didn't have any issues..
Z...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You really consider DHB that toxic..??
I've ran it a few times..never over 300mgs a week..bloods didn't reflect any problems..
Didn't have any issues..
Z...
If it's not effecting your bloods then I can't argue, the bloods I seen on dhb were trashed in weeks from multiple ppl. Looked worse then most I've seen. Are you sure your dhb was legit? Like 90% of dhb shows up crashed or crashes pretty easy and it's a painful injection. Those seem pretty standard. It should also have a significant impact on lowering bloodsugar.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If it's not effecting your bloods then I can't argue, the bloods I seen on dhb were trashed in weeks from multiple ppl. Looked worse then most I've seen. Are you sure your dhb was legit? Like 90% of dhb shows up crashed or crashes pretty easy and it's a painful injection. Those seem pretty standard. It should also have a significant impact on lowering bloodsugar.
That's one thing I Never have to worry about..I've been with the same guy for years..Yes..DHB is known for PIP..but it's easily combated by mixing it with another compound, usually 1:1 ratio..
I, for the most part, keep my doses low...to avoid unwanted sides..
I love DHB with NPP a nice combo..
Z...