Anyone pulse PHs for extended cycles?

V23

V23

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Currently pulsing Pheraplex 30mg M W F. Running test at 500mg per week. Anyone have experience running Phera, m Sten, M 1 alpha or DMZ for longer durations like 6-8 weeks. My goal with the oral is strength gain and not size. Of course I would check bloods at 4 weeks to see what the damage would be.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can do phera/m1a for 3 weeks and prolly will keep the same results running it for 6-8weeks after pct

I hate longer cycles and doesn’t make sense to pulse wet compounds imo

Dmz I can kinda see but I rather do it and focus on pct

V23

V23

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You can do phera/m1a for 3 weeks and prolly will keep the same results running it for 6-8weeks after pct

I hate longer cycles and doesn’t make sense to pulse wet compounds imo

Dmz I can kinda see but I rather do it and focus on pct
Im never doing a PCT so I don’t worry about HPTA. My only concern would be minimizing liver stress and getting more strength gains out of it.

But I do get it, just run it and get off.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
pulsing is a waste of time.. otherwise everyone would do it "to be safe" … look, there are plenty of people who run orals for way longer than 4-6 weeks, hell "jimmy the bull" ate 100 mgs of anadrol for a yr strait! just do what you want to do and monitor the situation. Cesate if needed!~

V23

V23

Awards
  • First Up Vote
pulsing is a waste of time.. otherwise everyone would do it "to be safe" … look, there are plenty of people who run orals for way longer than 4-6 weeks, hell "jimmy the bull" ate 100 mgs of anadrol for a yr strait! just do what you want to do and monitor the situation. Cesate if needed!~
💪

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sure, you’ll be fine with some decent liver support. Just make sure you are keeping an eye on things. Plenty of guys only take orals pre-training.

Greg Panora said in a recent podcast when he set his first ATWR total he was only taking 400mg test/wk and one Dbol tab every training day because that’s all he could afford. This is when he was like 19-20 and living out of his car in the Westside parking lot, and Louie probably gave him the gear for free lol. And John Meadows said on Fouad’s podcast the other week his very first cycle was just one cc of veterinary grade Winstrol every other day for 60 days pre-contest. His training partner had nicked it from his Dad’s business so he had to make it last

Also consider you could probably just run 20mg phera per day instead of pulsing 30mg, FWIW.

Reactions: V23

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I heard some ppl that’s on test run orals pre workout, it depends on your goals, if it’s for strength it probably work but if it’s for size it’s probably a waste.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually it was 5 years lol. No joke it was on that talk show with Dave palumbo