Anyone out there used IML's super 4-andro or super 1-andro transdermal with any success?

captain86a

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering if anyone has used IML Super 4-andro or Super 1-andro transdermal creams with any success. Lets hear all the feedback on these. I know these are supposed to be 2x the strength of the orals, but would love to have some feedback from people that have actually used it either alone or with a base of test.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Definitely stronger than orals, but I find it hard to believe they're 2x the strength.. I logged a 12 week cycle on here not long ago. I think 4-andro is best used with a strong compound, maybe even a sarm like lgd or rad, but 1-andro+4-andro is a good combo.

captain86a

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Definitely stronger than orals, but I find it hard to believe they're 2x the strength.. I logged a 12 week cycle on here not long ago. I think 4-andro is best used with a strong compound, maybe even a sarm like lgd or rad, but 1-andro+4-andro is a good combo.
Cronikgains, thanks for you feedback! Keep them coming. I am not a newbe at all, and have used harsh cycles in the past.(Older now (54) and want to use something milder)

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Following as I was thinking of ordering some IML products with the nice labor day sale. Just never hear much about their products on the forums

captain86a

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Following as I was thinking of ordering some IML products with the nice labor day sale. Just never hear much about their products on the forums
Brianmc83, that is why I made the post. Don't hear much about the transdermal 1 & 4 andros.
Lets hear some more reviews on these.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was curious about IML as well i did purchase their 1-DHEA transdermal a while back but have yet to give it a go.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well we know oral absorption is less than stellar with non-methyl prohormones so, for argument's sake, say you only absorb 5% of the oral you only need to obtain 10% to have it be twice as good. Assuming a good carrier and using the same total dosage I would easily state the TD's I have used have been more than twice as strong as the orals when dealing with 4-dhea and 1-dhea. I have never used any of the enhanced orals that companies claim to have though to be fair.

TD I used were Iconic and Alpha Gainz so I cannot speak to IMLs as I have not had the chance to use them yet.

captain86a

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well we know oral absorption is less than stellar with non-methyl prohormones so, for argument's sake, say you only absorb 5% of the oral you only need to obtain 10% to have it be twice as good. Assuming a good carrier and using the same total dosage I would easily state the TD's I have used have been more than twice as strong as the orals when dealing with 4-dhea and 1-dhea. I have never used any of the enhanced orals that companies claim to have though to be fair.

TD I used were Iconic and Alpha Gainz so I cannot speak to IMLs as I have not had the chance to use them yet.
Considering that IML is a sponsor here, I can't believe more people haven't used them. I have a couple of bottles of each transdermal(4-andro and 1-andro). I guess I will have to break into them and report back my findings.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Considering that IML is a sponsor here, I can't believe more people haven't used them. I have a couple of bottles of each transdermal(4-andro and 1-andro). I guess I will have to break into them and report back my findings.
For me personally, the other two were around a while ago and I was using these more the last couple of years than I have since IML launched. I will get around to trying them at some point but hormonal stuff can only be used so often so the timing has to be right.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't know anything about IML, but have used TD 1-andro and epiandro several times and currently running Iconic Formulations Icon One and it is potent. I've never used orals, but know that TD is very effective.

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have iconic formulations icon one and alpha four which I will be running in November but those are no longer being made. Which is why I am interested in hearing about IML products

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Don't know anything about IML, but have used TD 1-andro and epiandro several times and currently running Iconic Formulations Icon One and it is potent. I've never used orals, but know that TD is very effective.
I was wondering how potent a TD 1-andro really was? What kind of results would you expect?

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I was wondering how potent a TD 1-andro really was? What kind of results would you expect?
I noticed more strength from 1-andro, whereas the 4-andro and r-andro from IML made me have more endurance, energy, and a better sense of well-being. The combination of 1 and 4 andro definitely increased muscle fullness and size overall, but nothing dramatic.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1-andro’s main benefit is definitely strength. I always blow by plateaus and already am 4 weeks in. Secondary is muscle fullness, I always look fresh from the gym with a pump and vascularity. The down sides for me are destroyed libido even with a test base and an increase in BP which does affect endurance and cardio capacity.

I much prefer epiandro but it’s not the best for strength and size and that is my current goal in prep for a beach trip.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
1-andro’s main benefit is definitely strength. I always blow by plateaus and already am 4 weeks in. Secondary is muscle fullness, I always look fresh from the gym with a pump and vascularity. The down sides for me are destroyed libido even with a test base and an increase in BP which does affect endurance and cardio capacity.

I much prefer epiandro but it’s not the best for strength and size and that is my current goal in prep for a beach trip.
You are going with 1-andro or epiandro for the beach bod?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you tried the transdermal 4- Andro yet ?

I have iconic formulations icon one and alpha four which I will be running in November but those are no longer being made. Which is why I am interested in hearing about IML products
How did this go?

How was your run with Icon 1. I thought as it was 2 step conversion as compared to the old 1-AD, that icon 1 wasnt very effective. Did you actually gains any scale weight or just improve strength/vascularity?

Last edited:
GrowinBoy36

GrowinBoy36

Awards
Currently in second week of this one.

200 TD Super 1 andro IML
250 TD Super 4 andro IML
900 oral epiandro -stanoplex CEL

The biggest difference so far is I feel really good. No depression, minimal anxiety. I'm a very neurotic guy normally.

Muscle wise I'm more full. I've actually dropped a few lbs thus far. No big strength gains yet, but its early in the 8 weeks cycle.