Anyone on TRT who needs to use an AI?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey folks.

I've been running trt for a few years now but I've had endless issues controlling my estrogen. I've been on both scales. High and low estrogen. Low estrogen by far the worst.

I'm at the stage now that I'm tired of battling with estrogen.

I have Aromasin ' Arimidex and I also take DIM + Calcium D Glucarate everyday.

Aromasin for me seems to crash my estrogen very quick. I've tried very low doses also and it just seems very powerful to me.

Example. Recently I done bloods and my estrogen was sitting at 72 ng/dl. I was showing high estrogen sides. I took my usual trt dose (60mg x 2 per week) + hcg (150iu 3x a week). I then dosed 6.25mg Aromasin. Felt amazing the next day (Estrogen must have been in my sweet spot). The day after that. Anxiety ' Fatigue etc. Low estrogen.

Arimidex just makes me feel horrid all the time.

I've just picked up some primobolan. I am gonna try and add in 80mg primo + 120mg trt dose each week and do bloods. I'm hoping the primo can keep my estrogen in range. I'm not fussed about the extra muscle from primo. I know it's very mild in terms of growth. I just want it to control my estrogen.

Anyone else had this issue and managed to find a good routine?

Thanks

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much arimidex did you take per dose?

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's not as uncommon as people think..
Getting things dialed in on TRT can take some time..
Z...

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know a lot of guys who add a little Masteron and Primo to their TRT..
Personally, I add 100mgs of Deca to mine..
Z...

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I finished my first Trest run in April..it was great..I leaned on Nutrition and better Recovery Protocols..
At 57..in April I was in the best shape of my life..Only ran 25mgs of Trest M..W..F..
With Test E and Deca..
No sides to complain about..
Z...

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm poor rightnow..
So,rice,beans and a protein..
Got down 5 meals today..and one shake so far..
I usually prep for the week..so I don't have to cook every Day..
Tonight I tried something new..Honey/Tequila glazed Salmon...
Turned out incredibly well.
Z...

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So true. I'm just under a year in at 125mg/week. My daily vitamin stack helps a lot: C, D3, ZMA, Fish oil, broccoli capsules. I had some Letrone leftover, so I added 1/day and I think that was the key. Feel really good, estrogen stays put, etc. It definitely takes a little fine tuning.
Does your estrogen remain steady?

I metabolize testosterone very well but also aromatise very fast. It's a nightmare to keep steady.

I took aromasin last weekend (Friday) on the Saturday I was in an amazing mood. Sunday hit and I felt terrible. Felt horrid most the week tbh. Today's the best I've felt and I'm still not 100%.

I'm paranoid to touch aromasin again. It's dropped my e2 and I was probably in a sweet spot on Saturday and by Sunday.... Crashed or very low.

I have primo their that I can add in. I've heard people doing a 2:1 test to primo ratio and this keeping estrogen steady. Aromasin is just a brick to my estrogen.

I have a bloodwork kit their. My plan is to take my usual 60mg test e + 30mg primo e and wait a few days and then send in my bloods to see if the primo is having an effect. Fingers crossed it doesn't crash my estrogen as the primo will take days to leave my system. Crashed estrogen is horrendous. I would take high estrogen any day.

This part of trt really bothers me. Getting the T to e2 ratio perfect is a lot harder than what people seem to say.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your AI might be too strong. Something like Inhibit-E or Letrone might be enough to keep you in check. I was taking MK-677 for a while, but it did not play well with test for me. I got gyno looking sides, alomost like cat scratch fever (that's a real thing lol).
Yeh I use Aromasin and honestly it's like a sledge hammer in my body. Even low doses just crash me.

I've just added in primo at a 2:1 ratio. I have a bloodwork kit their. I'm gonna wait a week and send it in and see if my estrogen has changed. I will also know by feel also.

If primo can keep it in check I would be so happy. I've battled with estrogen the last couple years and it's really been miserable. Mood all over the place.

Jeez MK677 done that? Is this your first ever run of it? I played with MK a few years ago and have zero memory of it. I don't ever fancy trying it.

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Have you considered that the hcg is contributing to your elevated estrogen levels? Because I would think that’s likely the cause. I actually find it’s much easier to manage estrogen with aromasin as opposed to arimidex. What dose do you use and at what frequency?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you considered that the hcg is contributing to your elevated estrogen levels? Because I would think that’s likely the cause. I actually find it’s much easier to manage estrogen with aromasin as opposed to arimidex. What dose do you use and at what frequency?
^This^

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've stopped the HCG. I did do bloods on and off HCG also. It did raise my estrogen more than what it currently was. I didn't like the side effects of hcg so I dropped it. I was only on it for 2 weeks.

My issue is I aromatise fairly quick. Even on 120mg test e. My test levels sit at 1200 and my estrogen will reach 70+.

I've actually done my genetics and I have a gene which causes me to have higher than normal estrogen levels.

I've added in Primo now and today I can tell my estrogen levels have dropped. I feel better. I also have a bloodwork kit and I'm gonna send a sample away tomorrow and see where my levels are all sitting.

It's a nightmare to control estrogen when your a high aromatiser. I hope primo may be the fix. Time will tell. Bloodwork is 100% needed to find this sweet spot. I've spent £500 ($800 dollars) in the last 2 months trying to figure this out. I'm not fussed about the cost to feel good.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've stopped the HCG. I did do bloods on and off HCG also. It did raise my estrogen more than what it currently was. I didn't like the side effects of hcg so I dropped it. I was only on it for 2 weeks.

My issue is I aromatise fairly quick. Even on 120mg test e. My test levels sit at 1200 and my estrogen will reach 70+.

I've actually done my genetics and I have a gene which causes me to have higher than normal estrogen levels.

I've added in Primo now and today I can tell my estrogen levels have dropped. I feel better. I also have a bloodwork kit and I'm gonna send a sample away tomorrow and see where my levels are all sitting.

It's a nightmare to control estrogen when your a high aromatiser. I hope primo may be the fix. Time will tell. Bloodwork is 100% needed to find this sweet spot. I've spent £500 ($800 dollars) in the last 2 months trying to figure this out. I'm not fussed about the cost to feel good.
What were your test levels before you started TRT?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does low estrogen cause shriveled up flaccid?
Anecdotally, I've experienced the "sucked up" feel and look when my estrogen has been either too high or low, but moreso when it is high. Dealt with it when I would run blasts without AI.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
I’m on 100mg test per week and take 1mg Adex a week and my estrogen on my most recent labs came back at 240

This was primarily due to my inconsistent timing with my adex / test and too much HCG.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
I’m on 100mg test per week and take 1mg Adex a week and my estrogen on my most recent labs came back at 240

This was primarily due to my inconsistent timing with my adex / test and too much HCG.