Anyone look into Tren Z by A/T?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBone3488

Awards
So I found some Tren Z by Anabolic Technologies on EBay. They also have Xtreme Mass on EBay as well. I know A/T used to be popular back in the day but I’m curious if this stuff I found on eBay now is legit or not

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I found some Tren Z by Anabolic Technologies on EBay. They also have Xtreme Mass on EBay as well. I know A/T used to be popular back in the day but I’m curious if this stuff I found on eBay now is legit or not
What are the ingredients, are they prohormones/designer or test boosters and Andros labeled to look like gear.

Post a picture of the ingredient label

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, just about everyone on this entire forum will tell you buying prohormones and stuff on eBay is a bad idea

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, just about everyone on this entire forum will tell you buying prohormones and stuff on eBay is a bad idea
This is what I thought. I’d rather get it from a retailer that got it from the manufacturer. You don’t know what happened to Jim’s bottle of prohormone stuff.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is what I thought. I’d rather get it from a retailer that got it from the manufacturer. You don’t know what happened to Jim’s bottle of prohormone stuff.
Lots of scumbag mofos will buy products, use them and then refill the bottle with similar looking pills and sell it. You might be buying "dmz" that's really arginine pills

DBone3488

Awards
What are the ingredients, are they prohormones/designer or test boosters and Andros labeled to look like gear.

Opened both bottles, same seller, they both smell the exact same. Got a strong smell to them. Don’t know what it is but kinda skeptical now

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Opened both bottles, same seller, they both smell the exact same. Got a strong smell to them. Don’t know what it is but kinda skeptical now
Don't give up yet!
I've bought some good stuff off of eBay (although you do have to be careful).
And one guy I bought from actually ended up being a good source for me for a couple of years.

DBone3488

Awards
Don't give up yet!
I've bought some good stuff off of eBay (although you do have to be careful).
And one guy I bought from actually ended up being a good source for me for a couple of years.
Who is the guy? Go look up “Warrior Labz Viking” on eBay. Dudes name is EgzDesigns. He’s got the OG Viking and A/T. Don’t know if it’s legit or not but like I said, they both have the same smell.

DBone3488

Awards

It’s a pro hormone. Look it up on google. Same label, sealed and everything. But it doesn’t have the cotton coil in it which every pro hormone I’ve bought in the past, has that cotton coil in it the bottle. Idk what to think

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It’s a pro hormone. Look it up on google. Same label, sealed and everything. But it doesn’t have the cotton coil in it which every pro hormone I’ve bought in the past, has that cotton coil in it the bottle. Idk what to think
I mean you already got it… might as well give it a try.

DBone3488

Awards
I mean you already got it… might as well give it a try.
Even the seal on it looks half ass. Like most seals have “sealed for your protection” on it and is covering most of the top, this one doesn’t even go over the top of the lid lol

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Even the seal on it looks half ass. Like most seals have “sealed for your protection” on it and is covering most of the top, this one doesn’t even go over the top of the lid lol
Well not like you can get your money back. It’s either what it’s supposed to be or empty pills with filler. It’s a gamble

DBone3488

Awards
Well not like you can get your money back. It’s either what it’s supposed to be or empty pills with filler. It’s a gamble
That’s true. Figured it was too good to be true. Might run it anyways and see.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Who is the guy? Go look up “Warrior Labz Viking” on eBay. Dudes name is EgzDesigns. He’s got the OG Viking and A/T. Don’t know if it’s legit or not but like I said, they both have the same smell.
Well .... He's got a Lot of sales, and a High approval rating.
Those are both Very encouraging.
High ratings for Seller's are VERY important. And long-term sellers with high ratings will rarely risk a Bad review for one sale... As it could hurt their potential for many more sales.

The guy I was referring to earlier, is no longer on eBay.
But I ended up buying a Lot from him.

DBone3488

Awards
mod edit: nope

Last edited by a moderator:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know he does but if people don’t necessarily know what to look for in these bottles, then they’ll think it’s the real thing. Swole-supplements.com has the same exact stuff for sale if you wanna check that out. They send a card with that website. The bottles on there (images) have the cotton coil in them and the bottles I received, don’t. Bought a few bottles from the guy, different brands and they all smell the same. Same strong odor
Focus on this part....
He Almost Certainly won't risk a bad review for one sale to you.
If you try it, and it turns out to be bunk ..... We can talk to him, and he'll 99.99% give your money back.
I've dealt with these guys ....

DBone3488

Awards
Focus on this part....
He Almost Certainly won't risk a bad review for one sale to you.
If you try it, and it turns out to be bunk ..... We can talk to him, and he'll 99.99% give your money back.
I've dealt with these guys ....
Sounds good man. Thanks for the help

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn that guy is even selling superdrol. Also has a knock off of dark energy called darkr energy. Let us know if he is legit. I wouldn't mind one more go with superdrol. Lol

DBone3488

Awards
Damn that guy is even selling superdrol. Also has a knock off of dark energy called darkr energy. Let us know if he is legit. I wouldn't mind one more go with superdrol. Lol
Will do lol

Status
Not open for further replies.