Anyone know the half life of ATD and 6-OXO??

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Can't find this anywhere, help would be appreciated.:blink:

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
I'm curious, too. there are different versions, right? i see in the novedex xt and xtreme that there are two kinds which have different durations of activity. are you going for around-the-clock estrogen suppression?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious, too. there are different versions, right? i see in the novedex xt and xtreme that there are two kinds which have different durations of activity. are you going for around-the-clock estrogen suppression?
Im after the "what we are doing wrong with ATD" answer. Ive seen that Gaspari says OHAT has a once a day dose, and seen the DS guys say that they dont know how long ATDs half life is, and that it could be "days".

So looking at a recommended PCT dose of 100/100/75/50, the build up there is huge, and the amount and time span of estrogen suppression is huge. There is some reference to estrogen receptor upregulation on high doses of ATD, and if this half life is true, the doses people are using are insane, and wouldnt clear the body for weeks after the last dose, pretty much coinciding with the delayed gyno timelines...

Not to mention that most occurr with SD, which is a anti-estrogenic also...

Blap

Blap

Serious Nutrition Solutions
Awards
I feel like I've seen this thread before...

:lol:

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I feel like I've seen this thread before...

:lol:
Are you Blap from bb.com? :)

Yea...I got this thread cooking on 4 boards looking for answers, the one a bb.com is starting to move forward.

Im gonna crack the ATD puzzle...and I think the solution is a long half life, and too high of dosages leads to E suppression, ER upregulation, and hence rebound weeks after when it finally clears the body.

I think someone should start marketing 5mg tabs of ATD.

:hammer::woohoo:

Blap

Blap

Serious Nutrition Solutions
Awards
Are you Blap from bb.com? :)

Yea...I got this thread cooking on 4 boards looking for answers, the one a bb.com is starting to move forward.

Im gonna crack the ATD puzzle...and I think the solution is a long half life, and too high of dosages leads to E suppression, ER upregulation, and hence rebound weeks after when it finally clears the body.

I think someone should start marketing 5mg tabs of ATD.

:hammer::woohoo:
Are you Skigazzi from bb.com? :p

hehe- yeah, 'tis me! Just reading through the new info now... very interesting. ANy news from PA? I'm also kinda suprised DS didn't have an answer. I would've thought it was their business to know...

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Yea..i figured someone in 'the know' would know....

Im keeping this info alive at bb.com in the Supp section, and Mind and muscle in the PCT board...I cant keep posting the same stuff in 4 spots. I do actually have a real job...:ntome:

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
OK, I'll keep it going here too: my latest on ATD halflife, dosage and blood levels at different dosing protocols:

If the HL is 24 hours:
  • Dosing at 25mg a day, by day 6 you would have 50mg in the body for the length of the run.
  • If you jump-start it with 50 the first day, and 25 thereafter, you will have 50mg+ in the body the first 5 days, and then maintain 50 for the remainder of the run.
  • If you run the 'typical' 100/75/75/50 for PCT, you will have over 100mg in the body at all points during the 4 weeks, peaking at 200mg on day 7, and above 150mg until day 21.
  • If you run it inverse at 25/50/75/100, on day 28 you will have 200mg in the body
Regardless of dose, it will take between 10 and 14 days to drop to .5mg in the body. Clearing the body doesnt seem to be the issue, but perhaps its the fact that many have had extremely high blood levels of this for weeks at a time that could lead to the rebound issue.

Does anyone sell ATD in doses under 25mg? 5mg caps would be useful I think.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Methyl 1-D has 4mg per cap :D
:icon_lol:

As an edit, my posts should refer to the amount in the body as PEAK levels daily, and not imply a constant level...still makes a similar point.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
clomid has a half life of 5 days. nolva 3 days.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I think Ive read on the PCT boards that after using for PCT [4weeks at whatever dose?]ATD takes about 3.5 weeks to clear the body:blink: which is interesting because thats about the time some people get gyno:run:

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I think Ive read on the PCT boards that after using for PCT [4weeks at whatever dose?]ATD takes about 3.5 weeks to clear the body:blink: which is interesting because thats about the time some people get gyno:run:
Using half life of 24-27 hours it clears in about 10-14 days, but it could be a longer half-life...wouldnt it be great if someone who sold it knew...:blink:

Regarding Nolva/Clomid long half life, since they are a SERM I dont think build up is an issue (obviously since its tried and true), but with an AI, steroidal at that, ATD buildup maybe be doing more than just crushing estrogen, some think there is ER upregulation at higher doses?

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
Yeah, this is a great thread. I've read how lower dosages are very good for libido, kinda like how lower dosages of Max LMG can contribute to libido (through the d1 and d2 dopamine receptors in the brain). i've found, during cautious and conservative initial experimentation, that very low doses can produce some rather huge TPS in the early morning.

:jaw:

so it's powerful stuff. i don't doubt that people transitioning into the PCT phase are also making solid strength gains, as opposed to the anabolic mass gains, from powerful anabolics like methasteron. and i am also not surprised that some people with susceptibility to MPB lose dramatic quantities of head hair when they switch over to the PCT with ATD. because, let's face it... testosterone itself may not be as anabolic as many of these anabolic compounds... but testosterone sure is as androgenic as testosterone! i was thinking if a guy knew what he was doing and he wanted to bulk up without losing any more hair than he had to... he could use a compound with a favorable anabolic:androgenic ratio and use a better PCT. because our own testosterone and the derivative, DHT, is rather androgenic. but then in the curcumin thread we learn the metalloproteinase stuff. i've also read in "Men's Health" that flax seed can help preserve the hair line. also read in other places that flax seeds, which have some estrogenic binding ability.. may also hinder strength gains functioning basically as an anti-androgen or something. point is, these substances sure are screwing with our hormonal inner-worlds.

i think those dudes doing the "NHA" stacks aren't natural at all, even if it is just their own testosterone. who are they kidding? superphysiological levels of androgens are still superphysiological, even if they are coaxed out of our very own man glands.

i'm so glad this thread is happening. i've got some 6-oxo coming in the mail and i'm wondering how it may be better than the ATDs (i've got novedex xtreme and xt and the generic atd (100mg/capsule) from BN).

i've also got the methyl-1-p and formadrol xt from legal gear, which control (suppress) estrogen, potentially increasing test through the well known homeostatic response.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Pubmed search didn't turn up anything useful.

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
Out of curiosity, I looked up the half life of tamoxifen and here is a blurb of what i found.

Following a single oral dose of 20 mg tamoxifen, an average peak plasma concentration of 40 ng/mL (range 35 to 45 ng/mL) occurred approximately 5 hours after dosing. The decline in plasma concentrations of tamoxifen is biphasic with a terminal elimination half-life of about 5 to 7 days. The average peak plasma concentration for N-desmethyl tamoxifen is 15 ng/mL (range 10 to 20 ng/mL). Chronic administration of 10 mg tamoxifen given twice daily for three months of patients results in average steady-state plasma concentrations of 120 ng/mL (range 67-183 ng/mL) for tamoxifen and 336 ng/mL (range 148-654 ng/mL) for N-desmethyl tamoxifen. The average steady-state plasma concentrations of tamoxifen and N-desmethyl tamoxifen after administration of 20 mg tamoxifen once daily for three months are 122 ng/mL (range 71-183 ng/mL) and 353 ng/mL (range 152-706 ng/mL, respectively. After initiation of therapy, steady state concentrations for tamoxifen are achieved in about 4 weeks and steady state concentrations for N-desmethyl tamoxifen are achieved in about 8 weeks, suggesting a half-life of approximately 14 days for this metabolite.

http://www.druginfonet.com/tamoxfen.htm

Grifter

Board Supporter
Awards
Could ATD be taken at 25mg EOD while on cycle for estrogen control ? or even E3D? Trying to find a dosing that will do, with the lowest side effects like acne.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yes it could. the amount you take depends on what cycle you are on.