Anyone know of this mystery stimulant ingredient?

smoothassilk

Awards
Hey all. First post on here finally. Learned a thing or two from y'all so i'm excited to finally be a part of this site.

About the ingredient now. I usually try to find whatever data and research there in terms of supplementation but this ingredient seems to be limited in terms of data.

The ingredient is Panthergy (N2,4-methylpentyl-iminoglutaricAcid) from a supplement i'm currently taking called Schizophrenic Psycho. From what I know it's essentially similar to glutamic acid, which causes a stimulating effect on the brain. Now i've taken all of the other ingredients on this list including caffeine (in much larger doses than this), rauwolfia vomitoria, halostachine, theobromine, and citrus aurantium but have never felt this particular way, which is a feeling of something much more powerful such as an amphetamine like effect in terms of mood, alertness, slight aggression and significant appetite reduction. (Was eating 4,500 Calories on a bulk with ease and now feels like a chore to eat 1,800).

Does anyone know how Panthergy could cause this particular effect? I feel not many will probably respond due to there being limited information on this ingredient but it's worth a shot. Thanks all in advance.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Found this from an old PricePlow writeup on Oxy Extreme, which also contains N-Methylpentyl-iminoglutaric Acid....not sure if the "2,4" component in PsychoPharma Products makes a difference?

"N-Methylpentyl-iminoglutaric Acid

Glutamic acid is a metabolite in the body, and one of the 20 proteinogenic (precursor to protein) amino acids. It is formed from the breakdown of glutamate in the body and one of the most potent excitatory neurotransmitters in the brain.[1]

When supplemented, this can help to increase your mood, focus, and overall sense of well-being, giving you a natural “high” or “happy” feeling – which is what many users are looking for in a fat burner. These types of feelings are often associated with reduced appetite, but that’s not necessarily a proven connection.

The front of the bottle says “Extreme Mood Stimulant” as well as a “Zen-Ergy” logo. We’re not sure if that means anything specifically, but clearly this is the selling point that Brand New Energy wants you to feel, and we’re thinking it will primarily come from this new ingredient."

https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/oxy-xtreme

Also it's found in CTD Sports Hypercuts and I just found something else out...a company called Brand New Energy is the one that made Oxy Extreme and is the same parent company behind Psycho Pharma, so I'm fairly certain it's the same compound in the two products.

All in all panthergy is probably some metabolite or derivative of glutamic acid that enhances mood by acting on the glutamate receptors in the brain

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to AM Op.

As far as info on panthergy, Robert has most of it covered.

Many people do think that particular product is spiked. I didn't notice much from it tbh. It had more of a dirty stim feel with the chills. Definitely wasn't close to craze/detonate spiked level for me. Some people swear by it though so enjoy while you can. Always best to use these potent stims wisely and take appropriate breaks.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Robert covered everything. I will speak on personal experience. For me it does have a Amphetamine like effect as well. That being said I dont mind it. Others might not enjoy the feeling. You just have to find what works for you.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to AM Op.

As far as info on panthergy, Robert has most of it covered.

Many people do think that particular product is spiked. I didn't notice much from it tbh. It had more of a dirty stim feel with the chills. Definitely wasn't close to craze/detonate spiked level for me. Some people swear by it though so enjoy while you can. Always best to use these potent stims wisely and take appropriate breaks.
I tried a scoop of Psycho Pharma's Edge of Insanity Pre Workout this past weekend for my high rep leg day, and the stuff feels REALLY good, whatever the hell it is!

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tried a scoop of Psycho Pharma's Edge of Insanity Pre Workout this past weekend for my high rep leg day, and the stuff feels REALLY good, whatever the hell it is!
Did you do a full scoop? I still cant handle anything over 6g (slightly more than 1/2 a scoop)

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you do a full scoop? I still cant handle anything over 6g (slightly more than 1/2 a scoop)
Yeah, full scoop!

Was good to go for the whole workout!

Cosmic Candy flavor was delicious!

smoothassilk

Awards
Yeah they ingredient profile is the same as schizo minus the vascularity and pump blend. Just a week ago I was drinking APS mesomorph 2 hours after my morning 16 oz coffee and still rarely got a buzz with all that DMAA and caffeine. So this is particularly why this newfound sensitivity to this stimulant blend caught me off guard. It's a good feeling so I have no problem with it haha, i'm just worried it might give amphetamine type withdrawals when i'm done.

And so I can stack up on these if someone decides to be an imbecile and take 10 of these at a time leading to a future ban by our scientifically advanced government ;)

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, full scoop!

Was good to go for the whole workout!

Cosmic Candy flavor was delicious!
Damn man must have been intense! I did 3/4 scoop right out of the gate and it was too much for me, which does not happen often. I like the cosmic candy flavor too, a little light but they did a decent job with it

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn man must have been intense! I did 3/4 scoop right out of the gate and it was too much for me, which does not happen often. I like the cosmic candy flavor too, a little light but they did a decent job with it
Time to step up to the big boy world carguy! HAHAHA :p

Will run it a few more times this week and see if there's any tolerance buildup, but today is an Ape Sh*t day for pre workout. That stuff is solid.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Time to step up to the big boy world carguy! HAHAHA
Will run it a few more times this week and see if there's any tolerance buildup, but today is an Ape Sh*t day for pre workout. That stuff is solid.
I noticed a big difference between 1st time and say 2nd-3rd. My body adjusts very quickly to stimulants tho.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Time to step up to the big boy world carguy! HAHAHA :p

I fukks with alot of stims over the years but this stuff rocks me for some reason. I also only use it once or twice a week so I am sure that has helped to keep tolerance down.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I noticed a big difference between 1st time and say 2nd-3rd. My body adjusts very quickly to stimulants tho.
I fukks with alot of stims over the years but this stuff rocks me for some reason. I also only use it once or twice a week so I am sure that has helped to keep tolerance down.
THanks for the pointers guys. Will keep that in mind going forward with Edge of Insanity.

I still don't trust this Panthergy ingredient. All of my sources in the industry that work with other companies and are involved in the R&D side of things, cannot find a single piece of info on this ingredient as well as have no idea where it's being sourced from.

Shady business....

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
THanks for the pointers guys. Will keep that in mind going forward with Edge of Insanity.

I still don't trust this Panthergy ingredient. All of my sources in the industry that work with other companies and are involved in the R&D side of things, cannot find a single piece of info on this ingredient as well as have no idea where it's being sourced from.

Shady business....
Breh it's produced in Matt Cahill's basement

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Shady business....
That would explain why a google search yielded me almost no results. Keep us in the loop as you go forward if you dont mind

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If something seems too good to be true, it usually is. I talked to PA once and I remember him saying there were literally zero possible compliant stims left that he could find after they forced him to stop selling 2-amino

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Found this from an old PricePlow writeup on Oxy Extreme, which also contains N-Methylpentyl-iminoglutaric Acid....not sure if the "2,4" component in PsychoPharma Products makes a difference?

"N-Methylpentyl-iminoglutaric Acid

Glutamic acid is a metabolite in the body, and one of the 20 proteinogenic (precursor to protein) amino acids. It is formed from the breakdown of glutamate in the body and one of the most potent excitatory neurotransmitters in the brain.[1]

When supplemented, this can help to increase your mood, focus, and overall sense of well-being, giving you a natural “high” or “happy” feeling – which is what many users are looking for in a fat burner. These types of feelings are often associated with reduced appetite, but that’s not necessarily a proven connection.

The front of the bottle says “Extreme Mood Stimulant” as well as a “Zen-Ergy” logo. We’re not sure if that means anything specifically, but clearly this is the selling point that Brand New Energy wants you to feel, and we’re thinking it will primarily come from this new ingredient."

https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/oxy-xtreme

Also it's found in CTD Sports Hypercuts and I just found something else out...a company called Brand New Energy is the one that made Oxy Extreme and is the same parent company behind Psycho Pharma, so I'm fairly certain it's the same compound in the two products.

All in all panthergy is probably some metabolite or derivative of glutamic acid that enhances mood by acting on the glutamate receptors in the brain
I used a bottle of this. Here's a quick story to explain my experience:

My brother was over hanging out with me, he had taken a serving of his fat burner in the morning and forgot to bring a second dose - it was around 330pm and he was crashing. He said "hey, do you have a fat burner I can take? I'm falling asleep here".

I said....okay you have two options as I grabbed the bottle of Oxy Xtreme and a sample packet I had of "Beast Cuts".

I said "what would you prefer - I have one thats a strong fat burner......then I have this Oxy Xtreme......which is more like weak meth".

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would explain why a google search yielded me almost no results. Keep us in the loop as you go forward if you dont mind
Will do!

Also found out Panthergy is in CTD Sports Noxipro and Hypercuts. Probably all still owned by the same company -- Brand New Energy.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Will do!

Also found out Panthergy is in CTD Sports Noxipro and Hypercuts. Probably all still owned by the same company -- Brand New Energy.
Good find...I did see that someone trademarked the panthergy name in 2015....https://trademarks.justia.com/871/89/panthergy-87189003.html

Looks like the company that applied for this is almost like a dummy company. Found that they employ 1 person according the google machine lol...

This organization has been operating for approximately 4 years. American Supplement Consulting is estimated to generate $36,161 in annual revenues, and employs approximately 1 people at this single location.

This whole thing seems odd the deeper it gets

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All I know is that there is nothing like it for long, sustained cardio work. I took it before a 50 mile ride the other morning and felt like I still needed something to do afterwards.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was also in EPG Turnt Up preworkout which is still around at some sites.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They got a BOGO for $40 for Schizophrenic Psycho. Is that a deal?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They got a BOGO for $40 for Schizophrenic Psycho. Is that a deal?
I consider it a deal for 120 caps. Alot of the guys only take half a cap so some get 240 servings out of it. I see no need to ever go beyond 1 cap personally

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good find...I did see that someone trademarked the panthergy name in 2015....https://trademarks.justia.com/871/89/panthergy-87189003.html

Looks like the company that applied for this is almost like a dummy company. Found that they employ 1 person according the google machine lol...

This organization has been operating for approximately 4 years. American Supplement Consulting is estimated to generate $36,161 in annual revenues, and employs approximately 1 people at this single location.

This whole thing seems odd the deeper it gets
Think about this too....

Neuroexcitatory compounds like this should be approached with hesitation, especially with no technical info on it! We don't know what the ingredient really is, or what it's actually doing, since there's no studies on it. Plus, I've tried contacting the owner of Psycho Pharma / Brand New Energy SEVERAL times, and never once gotten a response.

Shady business to me.

Whose to say this compound is even "imino-glutaric acid" it could be some other thing that they're just calling Panthergy. Point is, if the guy won't even return calls or e-mails that doesn't sit well with me, and makes me hesitant to keep using the product further.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think about this too....

Neuroexcitatory compounds like this should be approached with hesitation, especially with no technical info on it! We don't know what the ingredient really is, or what it's actually doing, since there's no studies on it. Plus, I've tried contacting the owner of Psycho Pharma / Brand New Energy SEVERAL times, and never once gotten a response.

Shady business to me.

Whose to say this compound is even "imino-glutaric acid" it could be some other thing that they're just calling Panthergy. Point is, if the guy won't even return calls or e-mails that doesn't sit well with me, and makes me hesitant to keep using the product further.
I saw something interesting on there website that stood out to me. It said something along the lines turn your "ADD diet and exercise" into something else.
It was in quotes but the ADD in all caps stuck out to me and I wonder if they're something in it comparable to adderall or rittalin. I felt like it was a subtle meaning trying to grab peoples attention

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think about this too....

Shady business to me.

I also see they got a letter for having dmba in there products yellow bullet amp in 2015... So apparently the government knows how to find them

And I see a lawsuit.... Dabish vs brand new energy for you guessed it.... class action is based upon Defendant Brand New Energy, LLC's alleged mislabeling, false advertising, and unlawful sale of various dietary supplement products.

Maybe it was all a big misunderstanding ..... or these guys aren't afraid to spike a product??

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also see they got a letter for having dmba in there products yellow bullet amp in 2015... So apparently the government knows how to find them

And I see a lawsuit.... Dabish vs brand new energy for you guessed it.... class action is based upon Defendant Brand New Energy, LLC's alleged mislabeling, false advertising, and unlawful sale of various dietary supplement products.

Maybe it was all a big misunderstanding ..... or these guys aren't afraid to spike a product??
My bets are hedging on spiked....

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took a full cap around 3pm because I had a bunch of stuff to get done and then we were going out with friends later in the evening. I literally never fell asleep last night. Was wide awake cursing my decision at 4am because I had to get my daughter to swim comp at 7am, so I just stayed awake.

I am of the belief there are some amphetamine properties in it.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not spiked, after 2-4 uses I adjusted to it.

Mind you, I didn't even feel the 65mg of dmaa in superpump250 afterwards. I enjoy Hypermax XT tho after that.

I'll take it tomorrow after a week off and see, but I heard reports that Alpha Lean 7 is strong too and contains the same compound.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not spiked, after 2-4 uses I adjusted to it.

Mind you, I didn't even feel the 65mg of dmaa in superpump250 afterwards. I enjoy Hypermax XT tho after that.

I'll take it tomorrow after a week off and see, but I heard reports that Alpha Lean 7 is strong too and contains the same compound.
Alpha lean 7 is definitely potent. Has a slightly different feel iirc but I haven't used it in a while.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What lab? I asked Avoreem and they wanted a lot more (it's in the Psycho thread, I forget). Finding an affordable, but quality lab would be nice.
If everything goes through, I'll give you all the info. Still waiting to see if they're interested in doing it.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried "Psycho" and Hydrazine and compared them with each other?
The reviews looks very similar.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can confirm that the recent bottles of Psycho I received are a different batch, and contain a different label.

1. MG total is the same aka 675
2. New batch has Alpha Y added

Has anyone tried both batches yet?

theflyingjman

Awards
Hey all. First post on here finally. Learned a thing or two from y'all so i'm excited to finally be a part of this site.

About the ingredient now. I usually try to find whatever data and research there in terms of supplementation but this ingredient seems to be limited in terms of data.

The ingredient is Panthergy (N2,4-methylpentyl-iminoglutaricAcid) from a supplement i'm currently taking called Schizophrenic Psycho. From what I know it's essentially similar to glutamic acid, which causes a stimulating effect on the brain. Now i've taken all of the other ingredients on this list including caffeine (in much larger doses than this), rauwolfia vomitoria, halostachine, theobromine, and citrus aurantium but have never felt this particular way, which is a feeling of something much more powerful such as an amphetamine like effect in terms of mood, alertness, slight aggression and significant appetite reduction. (Was eating 4,500 Calories on a bulk with ease and now feels like a chore to eat 1,800).

Does anyone know how Panthergy could cause this particular effect? I feel not many will probably respond due to there being limited information on this ingredient but it's worth a shot. Thanks all in advance.

After MANY years I’ve come to inform everyone of what exactly Panthergy IS. Because according to all my research almost nobody except ONE other researcher of this **** like me figured it out. And it actually makes a LOT of sense. The famed Panthergy is actually simply another name for Amp Citrate (1,3 DMBA). And it makes a ton of sense because you can see many pieces of its scientific name in their Panthergy way of typing out the full ingredient. It’s not a form of glutamine. Simply a very roundabout name they had to make to legally be able to put the amp citrate in there. And this would explain the lack of new info on what it is during the period when they were removing it from supplements. They didn’t cover it as a new ingredient in any news because it actually WASNT new at all. Try comparing the full scientific name for Panthergy and also Amp Citrate’s likewise and you’ll see a bunch of matching aspects. So in conclusion, if anyone misses Panthergy (tm lol) you can totally still get it :) I just bought a 10 g pharma pouch of Amp Citrate + a bunch of Pikatropin myself (; (you may remember that famous “Illicit style” combo from E.S.P Extreme!)

I hope to bring you guys more revived information on these fascinating compounds very soon!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I sill have 1/2 jar of AMPitropin in my stash and use two caps every once in a while for special
heavy back or leg days but again I use it very sparingly so that's why a jar has lasted me a long
time.:)

theflyingjman

Awards
I sill have 1/2 jar of AMPitropin in my stash and use two caps every once in a while for special
heavy back or leg days but again I use it very sparingly so that's why a jar has lasted me a long
time.:)
Oh man I love that combo now! Pikatropin literally COMPLETES Amp Citrate (or Panthergy as it was called during this threads birth lol) I got around that product being discontinued by getting two bottles of generic Picamilon and bulk Amp Citrate! Tomorrow my friend and I are going out on the town for my tiny birthday celebration and hoping to gather some more really classic exotic ingredients! As I love research testing them lol I’m hoping to get ahold of a lil ephedrine and try out my patented Phedratropin stack! 😂 Is have SO MANY happy customers if I started a supplement company but my friend and I WOULD be hunted down by the law within 3 weeks 😂🤣 If they thought Driven Sports was a pest they clearly haven’t met ME yet 😂 Plus I’m way too passionate about it and would fight back like a wild cat scratching wildly in a courthouse stage lol

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any more elaboration you could offer?

I’ve taken a 150 mg dose many times and up to 200mg and I would not say it feels like Amp Cit. Doesn’t affect blood pressure the same

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh man I love that combo now! Pikatropin literally COMPLETES Amp Citrate (or Panthergy as it was called during this threads birth lol) I got around that product being discontinued by getting two bottles of generic Picamilon and bulk Amp Citrate! Tomorrow my friend and I are going out on the town for my tiny birthday celebration and hoping to gather some more really classic exotic ingredients! As I love research testing them lol I’m hoping to get ahold of a lil ephedrine and try out my patented Phedratropin stack! 😂 Is have SO MANY happy customers if I started a supplement company but my friend and I WOULD be hunted down by the law within 3 weeks 😂🤣 If they thought Driven Sports was a pest they clearly haven’t met ME yet 😂 Plus I’m way too passionate about it and would fight back like a wild cat scratching wildly in a courthouse stage lol
Bronkaid max is straight ephedrine. You should be able to get it at the pharmacy counter.

theflyingjman

Awards
Bronkaid max is straight ephedrine. You should be able to get it at the pharmacy counter.
Dude that’s so funny you mentioned that because friend and I went hunting at the big CVS for ephedrine and while they didn’t have Bronkaid unfortunately. They DID have pseudoephedrine and we figured may as well get it as our backup plan so we can compare and study both a bit. It’s supposedly a bit less potent (as claimed by some) but I’m ALSO luckily ordered some pure legit Ma Huang Ephedra extract from a good looning source. That’s the real kind with legit natural ephedrine not the other strain you see in fat burners now. The name of that plants exact ephedra species name escapes me though atm lol But I’m pretty HYPED to replace coffee with legit ephedrine tea in the morning. Get a much cleaner boost before work or training lol

But yeah I’m gonna compare both og pure ephedrine and pseudoephedrine and get back to you guys on my results. I’m liking the pseudo so far! With Pikatropin or a smoothing compound like that it makes it very not jittery and clean. I MIGHT take another half tablet now but don’t wanna over do it lol We went NUTS today since it was my weird birthday celebration lol My friend gave pseudo a good review so far too so atm we do recommend it if there’s no actual ephedrine around. It’s a good backup. But the big test is yet to come! Ultimate showdown to determine once and for all what the best ephedrine analog is for clean confident energy!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pseudoephedrine is easy to get OTC here in the states, it's the only thing that works for me with allergies. It's great to take before any high cardio or endurance events because it really opens up the breathing and does give a lot of energy.

Old school ephedrine was not kind to me- made me very jittery and felt dirty like yohimbe.

I can confidently say that I don't get any similar effects of Amp citrate that is in line with the feeling Panthergy gave. None of the euphoria and "feel good" mental boost.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pseudoephedrine is easy to get OTC here in the states, it's the only thing that works for me with allergies. It's great to take before any high cardio or endurance events because it really opens up the breathing and does give a lot of energy.

Old school ephedrine was not kind to me- made me very jittery and felt dirty like yohimbe.

I can confidently say that I don't get any similar effects of Amp citrate that is in line with the feeling Panthergy gave. None of the euphoria and "feel good" mental boost.
Yeah, Amp citrate was allways decent for me, but nothing amazing (isn't much around in Europe anymore). 500 mg was usually a good dose, have went up to 1 g a few times. With caffeine.