Anyone know of any high dose 1-Andro?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Does anyone know any brands that actually make a generous dose 1-andro. Can’t find any brand that makes over 110mg per capsule, at that rate you need like 4 bottles for a decent cycle.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not that I have seen, and I do a lot of browsing in my spare time. Really it's obscene how much digging for goodies I do.

Best bet: stack a double dose (2x label dose) of IML 1 andro with a 1 andro TD from alpha gains and take the tabs plus one extra of hi tech 1 andro as well. That's going to be probably the maximum you could convert.

Hi tech has 220mg per day on the label, add a third tab and it's 330mg. This is not cheap.

IML has enanthated 1 andro, so it has a long half life of up to several days. It's also cheapish.

Transdermals have much, much better bioavailability and AG uses Salvo as their TD base, and it's cheap.

Altogether, that should be in the neighborhood of 900mg 1 andro. Since you're getting 300mg+ from three different versions. If that doesn't work, 1 andro is worthless. A study shows it isn't, so I'd like to think this will produce results rivaling 600mg 1ad.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, if you take three tabs a day of the hi tech stuff you're basically replicating that 1 andro study.

Also also, the longer you run it the better they get, until you stop making the right enzymes anymore. I actually ran 1 ad long enough it stopped working entirely, and went to the doc to have my blood work done, saw that my liver was basically not making any dehydrogenase enzymes.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also, if you take three tabs a day of the hi tech stuff you're basically replicating that 1 andro study.

Also also, the longer you run it the better they get, until you stop making the right enzymes anymore. I actually ran 1 ad long enough it stopped working entirely, and went to the doc to have my blood work done, saw that my liver was basically not making any dehydrogenase enzymes.
Ya I’ve ran it one time for 4 weeks only at 220mg, and was actually shocked at the Results, I was cutting and even gained 4 pounds, and vascularity thru the roof, so I’m curious how I would respond to 400+ for 8 weeks.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I took up to six tabs of the hi tech 1 test and six of sup3r 4 earlier this year for twelve weeks. Even with lapses in training and variable diet I got pretty noticeable results. If I had hit the gym as hard as I should, I could have really hardened up.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stacking it with 11 oxo for 12-16 weeks would be something probably resembling a real steroid cycle.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I took up to six tabs of the hi tech 1 test and six of sup3r 4 earlier this year for twelve weeks. Even with lapses in training and variable diet I got pretty noticeable results. If I had hit the gym as hard as I should, I could have really hardened up.
Thinking about running Lgd-4033 15mg for 12 weeks, that would be a much cheaper option than 1-andro at 400+ for 8 lol

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does anyone know any brands that actually make a generous dose 1-andro. Can’t find any brand that makes over 110mg per capsule, at that rate you need like 4 bottles for a decent cycle.
Super Mandro by Hard Rock Supplements has a 90 capsule/pill bottle dosed at 110 mg a pill, however on a per pill basis a sixty pill bottle of High Tech’s 1 Testosterone is probably much cheaper as you can find a bottle for typically under $50. It is also dosed at 110 mg a pill. If you pick up 3 bottles at $50 a bottle you will pay about $150 then you will have enough to run an 8 week cycle at 330 mg a day (the same dosage required to duplicate the university study).

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are LGD and 1 andro comparable in strength and size gains ?
Based on solo logs I have seen on here over two years I would go with 1 Andro for size and strength by a little, however if stacking Sarms as compared to stacking Andros a Sarms stack will beat the Andros from my experience.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi tech 1 testosterone is the best 1 dhea! 330 mg at 60 days can easily produce 10 to 12 lbs of lean gainz. 1 dhea after 30 days will give BAD lethargy though. You need to run 4 dhea or dermacrine to combat lethargy

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can also choose to run Epi Andro as a test base as an alternative to 4 andro. Unlike 4 Andro, Epi Andro doesn’t aromatize. I ran One Andro twice. The fist time alone and unlike most I didn’t experience any lethargy. The second time I ran it I also ran Epi Andro and 4 Andro alongside it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi tech 1 testosterone is the best 1 dhea! 330 mg at 60 days can easily produce 10 to 12 lbs of lean gainz. 1 dhea after 30 days will give BAD lethargy though. You need to run 4 dhea or dermacrine to combat lethargy
Damn I wish could get 10 to 12 off some dhea

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn I wish could get 10 to 12 off some dhea
I would bet it was probably his first or second cycle to get those kind of results, but ya even so that is impressive.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As mentioned above in another post Hard Rock Supplements has Super Mandro which would be a nice product and well dosed.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just buy DHB aka 1-test. Cheaper and you don't need to worry about this enzymes, etc. chit.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
This stuff can't really be 1-testosterone right? Does it convert into 1-testosterone?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
This stuff can't really be 1-testosterone right? Does it convert into 1-testosterone?
1-dhea converts to 1-androsterone and 1-androstenedione, both of which then convert to 1-testosterone.

Running dhb seems like a more effective way to go, but I had some good results with the 1-Dhea prohormones back in the day.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe it's 1 dhea to 1 androstenediol to 1 testosterone.1 Androsterone is another way of saying 1 dhea.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1-dhea converts to 1-androsterone and 1-androstenedione, both of which then convert to 1-testosterone.

Running dhb seems like a more effective way to go, but I had some good results with the 1-Dhea prohormones back in the day.
Yeah, my first cycle was 1-Andro (with 4 andro and epiandro) and I had good results. Think it’s probably under rated generally.

I happen to have some nano 1-t that I’ll run with probably a low test/high eq base next year....

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I used the real stuff back in the day but no this was a 1-andro product. Just trying to relive my teens i guess.... It's about half as strong as 1-ad. Honest opinion.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, my first cycle was 1-Andro (with 4 andro and epiandro) and I had good results. Think it’s probably under rated generally.

I happen to have some nano 1-t that I’ll run with probably a low test/high eq base next year....
That will be pretty good. I'm telling you right now you will like that.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I believe it's 1 dhea to 1 androstenediol to 1 testosterone.1 Androsterone is another way of saying 1 dhea.
You are spot on, I meant to say 1- androstendiol and 1- androstenedione. It converts to both hormones and both hormones convert to 1-test. 1 androsterone is 1-dhea. Good catch

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Wow that's alot of steps to get to 1-testosterone, is it even close in effectiveness?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow that's alot of steps to get to 1-testosterone, is it even close in effectiveness?
I think it has some intrinsic Action before conversion so it does actually behave quite similarly. Probably about 50% as effective which is surprisingly good for a two step conversion.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where’ve you been dude? It’s been out for years and very effective from numerous logs and bros of mine that have run it! Tons of companies have made it...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think it has some intrinsic Action before conversion so it does actually behave quite similarly. Probably about 50% as effective which is surprisingly good for a two step conversion.
I would agree. It's about half as good as old school ergopharm 1-ad. If you take more, it works about as good, up to a point. conversion for both tops out at about 2-3 grams or so if I recall. I tend to advocate taking around 900-1500mg or more of 1-andro for as long as 16 weeks and mixing base with estered, TD with oral. That helps things I think a bit. It's probably the only one of the DHEA prohormones that will help gain solid weight for almost any guy at those doses. if you're a seasoned user of injectables, then I'd advocate adding it into a larger cycle stack at that type of a huge dose. If anyone remembers 1-ad, that stuff was actually pretty damn good (amazing really) at 900mg and up. Aim for 1800mg with 1-andro.

It's not pretty but it's what it takes to make it work as good as you'd want.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not trying to give anyone the wrong impression about playing with your hormones but 1dhea, 1-a diol, 1-adione, and 1-Testosterone, are basically the safest steroid metabolite series. More or less falls into that almost empty category of "safer than anavar"

So don't get to worried about taking what seems like a lot of it. Suppression is suppression. Why get suppressed for crap results? Take enough.

Another thing though, especially for guys who aren't used to taking strong anabolics, at that dose, if it's converting and working, you might actually get frightened at how much literally swelling up so quickly can hurt. It's not water, it's hard muscle with those delta steroids. Taking it at that dose for that long would constitute a real cycle and similar results, especially for someone relatively new to anabolics.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would agree. It's about half as good as old school ergopharm 1-ad. If you take more, it works about as good, up to a point. conversion for both tops out at about 2-3 grams or so if I recall. I tend to advocate taking around 900-1500mg or more of 1-andro for as long as 16 weeks and mixing base with estered, TD with oral. That helps things I think a bit. It's probably the only one of the DHEA prohormones that will help gain solid weight for almost any guy at those doses. if you're a seasoned user of injectables, then I'd advocate adding it into a larger cycle stack at that type of a huge dose. If anyone remembers 1-ad, that stuff was actually pretty damn good (amazing really) at 900mg and up. Aim for 1800mg with 1-andro.

It's not pretty but it's what it takes to make it work as good as you'd want.

1800 mg a day of one Andro!!?? Old witch I would go broke! A 60 capsules bottle dosed at 110 mg 1 andro of High Tech’s 1 Testosterone cost about $50 dollars and you would have to take 17 pills a day to get about 1800 mg so the bottle would last less than 4 days! Also I imagine the sides would be so unbearable you would be better off just running a methylated steroid for a lot less money and get perhaps even better results. What is the most you have run 1 Andro at?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you know if 1 andro would increase Hematocrit levels like traditional steroids do even though it is just a prohormone? I am on trt so that is always a concern for me. I typically try to stick to Sarms for that reason, but did run 1 andro prior to going on trt.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I definitely dont see the need to go over 440 mg per day of hi tech 1 test product. I would recommend 300 to 400 mgs of oral 4 dhea or 200 to 300 mgs transdermal 4 dhea. I dont think you have enough enzymes to convert 2 step dhea stuff past that range of dosage of 500mg