Anyone know about anabolic fusions pharm?? dmz, epi, furaz

L

LITERaCOLA

Awards
went to the shop to browse and stumbled on this. took pictures so you all can see the bottle and dosing of everything. But i can't find anything on it or even buy it online....guy at the shop said it was newer and it's a swedish company that makes the product in the U.S.

camera on my iphone sucks so igredients:
dimethazine: 30mg
epistane: 30mg
furazabol: 150mg
carbopol: 20mg
5a-hydroxy: 20mg

I haven't gotten it due to lack of knowledge of the company. the guy at the store told me to take 2 a day and do it for a month but considering that'd be 60mg of dimethazine (dmz) think that'd be too much and some people think over 50mg of epi is too much as well. input please

i am 24, have past cycles under my belt however I am not going to be taking this anytime soon as I'm coming back from torn rotator cuff injury. thinking about 6-8 months out.

IMG_2093.jpg

IMG_2094.jpg

IMG_2095.jpg

let me know what you think or if you've heard anything about this company.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I can't imagine taking 500mgs of designer steroids a day is a good idea. That said, I don't know anything about the company, and I'm sure you'd be fine if you took it. But staying away from pre made hormone stacks is usually best. Just buy what compounds you want, and run that, so you can control the dosing.

L

LITERaCOLA

Awards
I can't imagine taking 500mgs of designer steroids a day is a good idea. That said, I don't know anything about the company, and I'm sure you'd be fine if you took it. But staying away from pre made hormone stacks is usually best. Just buy what compounds you want, and run that, so you can control the dosing.
ya i normally have always stayed away from them but seemed like the first one in a while that is reasonably dosed. if i did get it i'd probablly just take one a day and get some epi on the side to up the dose of that a bit.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
ya i normally have always stayed away from them but seemed like the first one in a while that is reasonably dosed. if i did get it i'd probablly just take one a day and get some epi on the side to up the dose of that a bit.
Do you think you would get enough from the 30mgs of Dimethazine and 150mgs of Furazabol that it would warrant the price though?

L

LITERaCOLA

Awards
Do you think you would get enough from the 30mgs of Dimethazine and 150mgs of Furazabol that it would warrant the price though?
ya that's what i'm also debating. but not taking it anytime soon. it just caught my eye. Like you said 500mg seems to be alot even though the majority is Fura. would definitely need support supps on hand.

since no ones heard of it on the forum i trust the most I'll pass on it. cant take it now anyway.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They sell that in stores? That's insane. The only issue is you can't adjust the dose of the individual compounds or pinpoint sides . if you get sides you have to stop all instead of just one so I'd rather buy them all and stack what I want.

L

LITERaCOLA

Awards
They sell that in stores? That's insane. The only issue is you can't adjust the dose of the individual compounds or pinpoint sides . if you get sides you have to stop all instead of just one so I'd rather buy them all and stack what I want.
ya alot of supp stores near me carry ph's, generally more expensive than online, but if you know the people there they typically hook you up.