Anyone interested in Symplocos Racemosa/Lodhra?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Added in M-Test last week too, with bloods due again in about 9 weeks, it'll be interesting to see what that's added
I'm curious on that too. Please let me know. I use M-Test pretty much year round myself and have for a long time because its the best thing I've ever used for my free testosterone levels.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Since we were discussing Symplocos and its the main ingredient in Recomp20, it seemed appropriate to let everyone know that we just received it back in stock and are doing a 20% off sale on it for the people that wanted to get it back in the July 4th sale but we were out of stock.

Recomp20 - Back in Stock Sale:

Save 20% Off

Coupon code: backinstock20

Since we were out of stock on Recomp20 during the last sale, I wanted to do something for those that had wanted to order it so that they could stock up and save money.

For a limited time, you can use coupon code backinstock20 to save 20% off on Recomp20, Phosphatidic Acid XT, and SYN-30 (all just came back in stock) including already discounted stacks and multi-packs.

Recomp20
- Regular Price: 39.99
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 31.99 (save 8.00)

Recomp20 - 3 pack
- Regular Price: 109.99 (save 9.98)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 87.99 (save an additional 22.00 for a total savings of 31.98)

Recomp20 - 6 bottles
- Regular Price: 199.99 (save 39.95)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 159.99 (save an additional 40.00 for a total savings of 79.95)

Recomp20 - 12 bottles
- Regular Price: 379.99 (save 99.89)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 303.99 (save an additional 76.00 for a total savings of 175.89)

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
A standalone would be great. I wasn't interested in the other ingredients for recomp20.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A standalone would be great. I wasn't interested in the other ingredients for recomp20.
We use Symplocos as SR10X in Recomp20, Anabolic XT, and Cloma-Plex.

The other ingredients in Recomp20 are Cocoabuterol and Bioperine. Cocoabuterol is great for recomp purposes and Bioperine helps with absorption, so that's why they are in there.

We had so many people wanting us to do a product like Compound20 - so that's why we went the direction that we did.

When we made the decision to go the direction of Recomp20, we went with a lower margin on the product to where we basically absorb the cost difference of adding the Cocoabuterol, so doing a single ingredient really wouldn't be any less expensive to the consumer. That + Cocoabuterol having recomp and muscle sparing benefits, I think its a great inclusion.

I'm just not sure that it would sell if we did a single ingredient version bc of the above reasons.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cocoabuterol
I understand. You gotta do what is best for your business. If you ever decide to do a stand alone that would be great. I have looked at the other products and have zero desire for the other ingredients.

I run TRT and like using RecompRX here and there. I like the ingredients. I've never been interested in cocobuterol. Thermogenic stims make me feel like poop. I can take RecompRX 3x a day and have zero issues with sleep or the other sides that come with a thermogenic. So when I looked at other recomp products yours was one of the few that had a unique ingredient no one else was using in theirs and it peaked my interested.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've never been interested in cocobuterol. Thermogenic stims make me feel like poop.
I think you may be confused on Cocoabuterol - a lot of people are because of a brand in the past that marketed it incorrectly; but Cocoabuterol is stimulant free.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I run TRT and like using RecompRX here and there. I like the ingredients. I've never been interested in cocobuterol. Thermogenic stims make me feel like poop. I can take RecompRX 3x a day and have zero issues with sleep or the other sides that come with a thermogenic.
I think you may be confused on Cocoabuterol - a lot of people are because of a brand in the past that marketed it incorrectly; but Cocoabuterol is stimulant free.
@Danksta710, as @sns8778 mentioned, Recomp20 is stim free. I take 2 caps with my last meal of the day and get no stim sides or issues getting to or staying asleep.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thx for the info. I think that name itself gave me that impression.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Danksta710, as @sns8778 mentioned, Recomp20 is stim free. I take 2 caps with my last meal of the day and get no stim sides or issues getting to or staying asleep.
Thank you for posting and explaining. I really appreciate it.

Thx for the info. I think that name itself gave me that impression.
A lot of people are confused on this. It may be the name, but also there was a company that did some single ingredient stims a few years ago and they did a Cocoabuterol and tried to say it was a stimulant ingredient when it wasn't. As it turned out, they weren't even licensing the ingredient or having labels confirmed by the branded ingredient company. It led to some people thinking it was a stimulant ingredient but it isn't at all.

That's actually kind of the beauty of Cocoabuterol - being able to provide somewhat of a cognitive feel good energy in some people without being a stimulant.

We plan on doing a single ingredient Cocoabuterol product at some point in the near future and its going to be identified on the front as a stimulant free fat burner.

One last reassurance - I train late, like 10 or 10:30 at night and I take my second dose of Recomp20 usually about 30 minutes before I train.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you for posting and explaining. I really appreciate it.

A lot of people are confused on this. It may be the name, but also there was a company that did some single ingredient stims a few years ago and they did a Cocoabuterol and tried to say it was a stimulant ingredient when it wasn't. As it turned out, they weren't even licensing the ingredient or having labels confirmed by the branded ingredient company. It led to some people thinking it was a stimulant ingredient but it isn't at all.

That's actually kind of the beauty of Cocoabuterol - being able to provide somewhat of a cognitive feel good energy in some people without being a stimulant.

We plan on doing a single ingredient Cocoabuterol product at some point in the near future and its going to be identified on the front as a stimulant free fat burner.

One last reassurance - I train late, like 10 or 10:30 at night and I take my second dose of Recomp20 usually about 30 minutes before I train.
Thanks for even more good information. I know exactly the brand you are talking about. That is surely what misinformed me on this ingredient.

Looking forward to getting a couple bottles this week. Almost done with RecompRX but not my recomp. Thx again.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for even more good information. I know exactly the brand you are talking about. That is surely what misinformed me on this ingredient.

Looking forward to getting a couple bottles this week. Almost done with RecompRX but not my recomp. Thx again.
You're welcome. I think you'll be very pleased with Recomp20. It's a great product and has a lot of great feedback.

And yeah, that's very unfortunate that that company did that. I know the branded ingredient company was pretty upset about it too because it caused them a lot of grief and probably cost them a lot of money bc of people getting the wrong impression about their ingredient.

I include some info on Cocoabuterol in the Recomp20 write up and will have a full write up on it going into more detail when we launch Cocoabuterol XT later this year.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're welcome. I think you'll be very pleased with Recomp20. It's a great product and has a lot of great feedback.

And yeah, that's very unfortunate that that company did that. I know the branded ingredient company was pretty upset about it too because it caused them a lot of grief and probably cost them a lot of money bc of people getting the wrong impression about their ingredient.

I include some info on Cocoabuterol in the Recomp20 write up and will have a full write up on it going into more detail when we launch Cocoabuterol XT later this year.
Looking forward to it. I got some on the way!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to it. I got some on the way!
I think and hope that you'll really enjoy it. The feedback on it has been great and I really enjoyed it myself. I used it for a month when I started back working out and liked it enough that I have kept on it and incorporated it into the stack I'm doing now.

For me, when I was able to start back working out, my focus was on building muscle but I still wanted to lose fat. I increased my quality carbs quite a bit and still noticed a good amount of leaning out while starting to build my muscle back.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think and hope that you'll really enjoy it. The feedback on it has been great and I really enjoyed it myself. I used it for a month when I started back working out and liked it enough that I have kept on it and incorporated it into the stack I'm doing now.

For me, when I was able to start back working out, my focus was on building muscle but I still wanted to lose fat. I increased my quality carbs quite a bit and still noticed a good amount of leaning out while starting to build my muscle back.
I'm pretty excited. I think Recomp products are the perfect "TRT buddy". I have my diet and training really dialed in and adding a recomp product to what I'm doing has made a difference. I think that's a possible way to market these products too. I've tried the other TRT+ options and feel these recomp products are just as good and much safer long term. It's nice knowing I could run this for a long time.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm pretty excited. I think Recomp products are the perfect "TRT buddy". I have my diet and training really dialed in and adding a recomp product to what I'm doing has made a difference. I think that's a possible way to market these products too. I've tried the other TRT+ options and feel these recomp products are just as good and much safer long term. It's nice knowing I could run this for a long time.
I agree that I think this is a great product for people that are on TRT.

It's a very versatile product and can be used to help build muscle, lose fat, or even help maintain if someone isn't going to be training for awhile - injury, vacation, etc.

With my stack now, I'm mainly focused on building back muscle and eating accordingly, its been really cool to me that I've actually been leaning out during this.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious on that too. Please let me know. I use M-Test pretty much year round myself and have for a long time because its the best thing I've ever used for my free testosterone levels.
Update on this. SO...

One Day Before Recomp20
Total Testosterone = 16.00nmol

Four Weeks Into Recomp20
Total Testosterone = 19.80nmol

Twelve weeks into Recomp20 With Eight weeks of M-Test
Total Testosterone = 22.02nmol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Update on this. SO...

One Day Before Recomp20
Total Testosterone = 16.00nmol

Four Weeks Into Recomp20
Total Testosterone = 19.80nmol

Twelve weeks into Recomp20 With Eight weeks of M-Test
Total Testosterone = 22.02nmol
That is awesome. Thank you for sharing.

Some people reading may not realize just how significant that is. For perspective, that is:
  • A 3.8 point increase is approximately a 25% increase in testosterone levels in 4 weeks on Recomp20.
  • A 6.02 point increase is approximately a 40% increase in testosterone levels at the twelve week mark with 12 weeks on Recomp20 and 8 weeks on M-Test.
If you don't mind, could you post that in the Recomp20 thread: