Anyone here tried furuza-300

Jerrad

Awards
Was considering run this at 300mg for a couple months and curious if anyone has ran this already.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe DermaFURY is the more 'in' Furaza of today. However you may see synergy in stacking oral furaza with the td.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Ok I have to bite how so you figure there will be synergy. I mean he might see a greater effect due to higher blood levels if the hormone but synergy? Not trying to be a dick here honest question.

Jerrad

Awards
I believe DermaFURY is the more 'in' Furaza of today. However you may see synergy in stacking oral furaza with the td.
I'm stacking it with 750mg of 11-oxo. Would 2ml be equivalent to 300mg oral?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm stacking it with 750mg of 11-oxo. Would 2ml be equivalent to 300mg oral?
If you read the logs 2ml - 3ml are plenty, dry joints start to kick in after you dose more than that.

Jerrad

Awards
What about the residual left over from the application, is that going to be safe for the wife and kids?

kolejorg

Awards
I just finished a cycle in Which over time I used furaza 300, then lgi furaza 50 the. Two bottles of derma fury. Frankly I won't ever run the orals again. Based on price I was sorely disappointed. Tren wins over furaza for everything. However. Dermafury was immediately a better option. I had a great pump. I felt tighter, I looked leaner. And that was at 1 pump a day. I don't think I'll spend the money on it again but for a cut the derma is nice. You'll need a few bottles though. Especially if you plan to go for a few months.

Jerrad

Awards
What dosages were you running on the oral furuza?

kolejorg

Awards
300mg a day. Of all brands. The derma I used a pump to a pump a half

Jerrad

Awards
Thanks for the input. I have decided to pass on the furuza.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established

Jerrad

Awards
Trenolone... dude that is a hell of a jump, the guy is running furuza.
Yeah it's pretty funny. It really has nothing to do with my past experience though. I'm cutting and looking for a mild ph for a longer cycle. I've run gear in the past, but that was before the wife. She's firmly against it but we compromised on the "legal" ones, which of course is pretty funny. I'll keep working on her and i'll eventually get my way. To be honest I would never bulk or recomp on a oral only cycle anyways.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's pretty funny. It really has nothing to do with my past experience though. I'm cutting and looking for a mild ph for a longer cycle. I've run gear in the past, but that was before the wife. She's firmly against it but we compromised on the "legal" ones, which of course is pretty funny. I'll keep working on her and i'll eventually get my way. To be honest I would never bulk or recomp on a oral only cycle anyways.
Why not bulk on an oral? You think it is harder to maintain gains?

Jerrad

Awards
Why not bulk on an oral? You think it is harder to maintain gains?
IMO it will be a shorter(so less gains), not as healthy, and harder to maintain after, So to me the only argument for it is the legality and/or fear of pinning, not effectiveness. I would rather break the law, be healthier, and end up with better gains. I generally don't even "kick start" my cycles when I use long esters, just prefer to run a longer cycle.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
IMO it will be a shorter(so less gains), not as healthy, and harder to maintain after, So to me the only argument for it is the legality and/or fear of pinning, not effectiveness. I would rather break the law, be healthier, and end up with better gains. I generally don't even "kick start" my cycles when I use long esters, just prefer to run a longer cycle.
Solid points. I'd prefer to pin as well, but that isn't for me at the current time. Dealing with any exogenous hormones can be generally unhealthy no matter what, but orals have that added on stress.

Jerrad

Awards
To be honest, I like test and hgh and not much else. Although I really 11-oxo for cutting now. Thought maybe furuza might be just as good or even stack, but I'm going to stick with the 11-oxo solo instead.

kolejorg

Awards
Well let me rephrase. Try tr3n. Oral tren from olympus. I've ran it and furaza and liked it much better.