Anyone here on sustanon?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, as the title says, anyone here on sustanon? My TRT place is offering this and soon I shall be starting on this blend. Are you satisfied/not satisfied with sust? Also pros and cons? Thanks in advance for any input.

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
I’m to ask my trt doctor about Sustanon. Can I just ask her for it? what is the reason your on sustanon

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Hey all, as the title says, anyone here on sustanon? My TRT place is offering this and soon I shall be starting on this blend. Are you satisfied/not satisfied with sust? Also pros and cons? Thanks in advance for any input.
I love sustanon

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I’m to ask my trt doctor about Sustanon. Can I just ask her for it? what is the reason your on sustanon
I’m about to have my second blood test before TRT. First test showed levels of 297. I’m not planning on blast/cruise, strictly for TRT purposes only.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I’m about to have my second blood test before TRT. First test showed levels of 297. I’m not planning on blast/cruise, strictly for TRT purposes only.
I would go with sust over Test c or e. There is way more than i can write but in short You get an overall more complete testosterone with sust. The diff esters have a diff effect on the body. You will also have the choice to pin 2x a week, 1x a week, 1x e2week and you will still have a relatively steady serum level. As a continuous TRT you will have a stronger impact from the 100mg of long undec ester that builds up and has a stronger effect overall.

Heavychevss

Awards
I prefer it over C or E, good energy and fat loss with low doses every 3-4 days.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I would go with sust over Test c or e. There is way more than i can write but in short You get an overall more complete testosterone with sust. The diff esters have a diff effect on the body. You will also have the choice to pin 2x a week, 1x a week, 1x e2week and you will still have a relatively steady serum level. As a continuous TRT you will have a stronger impact from the 100mg of long undec ester that builds up and has a stronger effect overall.
Thanks, very helpful. I believe the place offering it dose it every 5 days

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Damn. I need to switch to Sustanon then. My bloods are still stabilizing after 6 months and its frustrating at times.