Anyone heard of this brand?

Jaa0023

Awards
IMG_3166.jpg

IMG_3167.jpg

My buddy came across this in his closet. I was working on finding him a legit source. Anyone ever use this brand or this product?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
haha that looks like it was labeled by a 3rd grader using a printer for the first time. 100% UGL as those label are not even remotely compliant to anything

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I actually dig that label! Pretty popular but niche brand....I’ve ran a product by them that was good and I’ve seen people have results from them.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve seen Sp around A few places. One shop carries it about 45 mins from my town

Jaa0023

Awards
Yeah I want to say he got it from a local shop

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have seen the brand on a website in the past, but know nothing about them.

LGD, RAD, and YK-11 - fun stuff but scary AF for the liver taking all three! Speaking of which, I happened to run across this recently regarding liver toxicity and legit LGD and RAD.

This is not our first time hearing these claims or seeing bloodwork, but we never know if what people have taken is what is claimed to be on the bottle.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

LGD, RAD, and YK-11 - fun stuff but scary AF for the liver taking all three! Speaking of which, I happened to run across this recently regarding liver toxicity and legit LGD and RAD.

This is not our first time hearing these claims or seeing bloodwork, but we never know if what people have taken is what is claimed to be on the bottle.
I so need to get my PHD in Materials Science, then I'll get the keys back to my university labs. I'll just have you guys send me a couple tabs (with freebies for me of course) and I'll run XRD/UV-VIS/FTIR or whatever scan is needed to give you chemical fingerprint :). Then we'll know "whose legit" lolz.

EDIT - All these HPLC COA s people post, could be non sense /faked easily. Need on going quality testing like every batch from China to be certain.

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So “old sarms pharm” when was this? I’ll ask him what the dates on the bottle are
I've actually used SARMs Pharm, good quality.. but mine were 2016-2018.. not a sketchy old closet bottle with off logo. There is also a young lifter "Judah niknam legendary beast" on Facebook he blew up from them, and was an AM member here some years back too for a bit.

Jaa0023

Awards

The first patient in the article had a history of binge drinking. I mean if the guy is 24 years old and was binge drinking and using LGD.. and they never stated how much of the compound they used. I’d discredit that article.

Yeah.. we really never know what’s in the bottle and it’s hard to send them off and get legit results back.

But I’m sure anything that has steroidal like affects will show some different numbers with the liver and other things. Take on hand support. Liver sups. Ect.