Anyone heard of 300 Labz for SARMS?

amartich

Awards
Has anyone heard about this company? Saw them online wondering if any feedback here.

This one for example is $69 on eBay seems cheap enough for what it has.

IMG_4619.JPG
IMG_4618.JPG

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've never heard of them but there's no way they can sell that for that price, don't seem possible

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you take a chance and it turns out legit I'd be amazed. Mk alone is that price

amartich

Awards
I was surprised too, i went ahead and tried a bottle and let me tell you it seems legit i have seen very good results so far, just wanted to see if anyone heard about them before it will make me feel better :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was surprised too, i went ahead and tried a bottle and let me tell you it seems legit i have seen very good results so far, just wanted to see if anyone heard about them before it will make me feel better :)
If anything I'd guess it's a designer steroid labeled as sarms

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you know what it costs to produce those, it would not make money.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
I’m paying next to nothing for my sarms and compared to plenty of other runs, they are legit. Raw sarm powders are cheap as ****

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It just depends where you live.... Friend of mine says that his price for 30 day of 25 mg of mk677 is about 30 $.... And in other countries I see it for as high as 90 $ for a month at lower mg ...

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
It just depends where you live.... Friend of mine says that his price for 30 day of 25 mg of mk677 is about 30 $.... And in other countries I see it for as high as 90 $ for a month at lower mg ...
That’s insane. The internet is a wonderful tool. Haha The larger the quantity, the better the deal. So if you buy pounds of it, like sarm company’s would, it’s dirt cheap. The price difference between the raws for phs/sarms really isn’t that much different if you look hard enough.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In the uk you can get a months worth of mk (at 25 or 30 mg a day) for $25-30.....(you can also use predator like me and pay way more lol).

Even taking that into account it still seems cheap.....

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s probably super underdosed. That rad dose should give you a nose bleed. At least a lot of people experience that over 20mg.

I find these stacked pills to be stupid since you can’t adjust the dose of each compound.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
It’s probably super underdosed. That rad dose should give you a nose bleed. At least a lot of people experience that over 20mg.

I find these stacked pills to be stupid since you can’t adjust the dose of each compound.
I don’t know anything about that company but it is per 3 pills though.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Correct, to be safe I am only doing 2 pills a day one morning one evening so far working perfectly.
I’m dosing almost the same but with s23 and 1/4/epi andro and loving the results.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This company has an LGD product I was lookin at on mass supps...curious if anyone’s tried ?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A few issues with them at first glance.

1. Probably a prohormone labeled as a SARM. Price is too good for 3 expensive compounds all together in that dose.
2. Labz <-- nope. lol.
3. "Best used when ran 8-12 weeks"... *run, not ran. I hate grammar errors on grey market products. lol.
4. "Results Guaranteed"
5. "Other ingredients" Micronized Creatine**
**My guess: It's just creatine in those three caps serving. 2.1g total which is low end but you'd feel that.

Too many things are wrong with this picture.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Kinda-sorta related, a brand called “Swole AF labs” has popped up on Instagram and has a similar vibe....

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The products might illicit results, but probably do not have the ingredients listed.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The DMZ and Msten products made by Aggressive Labz, which I think is made by the same person/company as 300 , are GTG. But could be anything it their Sarms , but I see similarly priced Sarms all over the place . The people in this thread that quoted those high prices must not know the places I know , or maybe don't live in the US. But maybe a lot of those actually have maybe SOME of the Sarm they claim and something else to add kick to it , like something cheap like dbol. But maybe not too. I've seen good reviews on cheaper priced Sarms.
Tried 2 aggressive labz products. Mkelite and Leather Faze, and believe there is no mk677 in the elite and no dmaa in the leather faze. I'm sure the pro hormones are legit.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally, I would use site sponsors when possible to keep them on the boards.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
There was certain.y DMAA in the preworkout I got from Aggressive .It's an older one though , before they started with newer Leatherface one.
Not trying to get too far off topic but Hellnox from aggressive labs certainly has dmaa in it and is legit. Never tried leatherfaze or anything else from them or 300 labz