anyone having issues?

onemind1body

Active Member
Anyone having issues getting through to this site? I contacted shop via support email and normally they respond within a few hours max, been 3 days no response. Called the phone line, no pickup. Any reps on here?
thx
 
Yessir, let me check with the boss. I'm having no trouble getting to the site from mobile.

You're sure you've got the right email and phone?

[email protected]
1-844-595-8863
 
Just got the update that the phones have been down. They'll be fixed today.

Site, chat, email should all be fine
 
I placed an order this afternoon and had a shipping confirmation exactly 25 minutes later. ?. These guys rock!!!
 
yeah, called that number and emailed that email on Wednesday, and nothing.
will send again, thx

I talked to the boss and there shouldn't be any issues. Maybe a typo in your email or something? If you still can't get on the site, it's def on your computer/net end. Mine (work personal and mobile) all work fine.

Let me know if you're still having any issues.
 
support caught up to me today and handled my issue above and beyond. well done by support.
thx for helping on here boone.
 
support caught up to me today and handled my issue above and beyond. well done by support.
thx for helping on here boone.

Sure thing! The support guys are always easy to deal with. Glad we could hook you up
 
Back
Top