Anyone have underreactive or overreactive thyroid?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wish to know about ppls experiance or if they had issues in past, how they treated it ?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wish to know about ppls experiance or if they had issues in past, how they treated it ?
According to bloods when I was much younger, I had hypothyroidism. I ended up not getting on medicine. For a few months a few years ago I got on nascent iodine, and ate Brazil nuts daily for selenium. Then this year I got on keto diet for a few months straight before modifying it, and adding carbs strategically. I havent been tested since I was a kid for hypo, but in my opinion, through exercise, changing my diet, eating habits, and prayer, I believe my issue is corrected. I believe that prescriptions should be last resort because it is an end game.

exrugger

Awards
Hashimotos hypothroidism. Diet is key, paleo all the way. Also just started taking ancestral supplements beef thyroid and it seems to help so far. I'm borderline hypo after fixing diet according to bloodwork, hoping the additional supplementation will put me in healthy ranges.