Anyone have info on ordering Overseas and into a Barracks?

McMeier

Awards
I have ordered gear from inside the US and it came just fine into the barracks no questions asked, but i was looking around and ive been wanting to order from a new source i found overseas and im a little nervous about A) it getting siezed at US customs, B) possible questions with it being sent to a Barracks... if any one has done this or knows anything about it and info would be of great help!

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
I have has plenty of supps sent to APO in the middle east with no issues......Got some sarms s4 sent.

NavyMuscle29

Awards
You have got to be a complete idiot. Look..If you are going to do this, dont get it sent to your barracks. You need to review your base instruction in regards to packages and mail. You have no privacy. And they have the right to open your package and/or have you open it infront of them upon receipt. And being that you are in a barracks i assume you are E-4 and below, they can search your barracks at anytime for any reason. There is risk and then there is insanity. If you want to risk your military career in persuit of a passion, I understand, i do, but dont be recklass, open a PO box out in town, order your **** from a non military computer and do whatcha gotta do.