Anyone have feedback on Pur*** Sol*t*ons? their serms specifically

akaVeritaS

Awards
Rea*ly?

Go*gle dud*. Go*gle.

akaVeritaS

Awards
If you dont want to answer to question then i dont want to hear from you. Ive looked on google but mixed reviews and i trust AM members
Defiance of any of these rules may result in your account being banned.

1.Source posting is not allowed - Do not contact the moderators looking for sources. You will not be given any information from our staff.

Source posting is the practice of referring to a source or supplier by name or contact address in any way. This is to protect our few good and reliable sources from getting busted. In addition:

1. Scammers. A scammer is someone who essentially rips you off and splits with your money. Before posting the name of, or outing a scammer, mail a mod with the proof and wait for approval. Just like anyone, sources get busy, backordered, etc..

2. Discussing sources: Do not openly discuss a source?s way of conducting business or shipping. DO NOT ASK FOR PRICING EITHER.

3.Sources advertising. If you are a source you cannot openly advertise on these boards. If you ignore this rule your IP address will be banned without warning.
umad?

God... I wish I could find information about a BOARD SPONSOR somehow....

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
#1 they aren't a board sponsor, just a google ad (from what I gather overall)

#2 asking about research chems is considered sourcing due to the grey-area of the law which they are opreating, and is not allowed.

ManBeast

Husker89

Banned
Awards
My bad i thought if i didnt use their name i was good

#1 they aren't a board sponsor, just a google ad (from what I gather overall)

#2 asking about research chems is considered sourcing due to the grey-area of the law which they are opreating, and is not allowed.

ManBeast

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Ya im mad that i can be 173 at 6 foot. Thats so ripped dude i wish i wasnt 205 7% bodyfat at 6 foot 1, i should get ALL my advice from u
umad?

God... I wish I could find information about a BOARD SPONSOR somehow....

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Enough... let it go.

akaVeritaS

Awards
Ya im mad that i can be 173 at 6 foot. Thats so ripped dude i wish i wasnt 205 7% bodyfat at 6 foot 1, i should get ALL my advice from u
Ad hominem. Abusive and tu quoque.

I'm actually 180lbs right now, but my weight has absolutely nothing to do with qualifications for advice. You're a clusterf*ck of logical fallacies.

If I smoke and tell you not to smoke, does matter that I'm a hypocrite? Logically speaking it does not in anyway. I may in fact have the most informed argument as to why smoking is bad. Granted, you're probably not smart enough to und*rst*nd that. <-- Name that fallacy.

Again, I ask.

umad?

Thought so.

/podium

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, we've got enough BS with teens wanting to megadose superdrol :D

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I thought this was a peaceful board, like a family of overly fit men, who randomly talk about speedos and banana hammocks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Warbird: How often do you confuse the sh*t outta yourself? :D

ManBeast

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thier clen is okay, haven't used thier clomid yet. Have a bottle though. I'm sure its fine