Anyone have experience with Injectable CDMA?

Dmzjne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Long time lurker and finally stepping up my game, to come and play with the big dogs. As I seriously cant find anything on this injectable cdma. Or injectable halodrol, if you will.

I was really hoping someone with experience here using this, but am doubtful because its fairly new to inject. But would like to hear from some of the chemistry guys as well.

After a week of around 40 mgs, I literally had to stop because I felt the half life from just 40 mg was what seems to almost be three days. Sleep disturbances, literally constant pump, crazy tightness and lower back pumps all day. But the not sleeping is always the deal breaker for me. So I dropped for now, but my question is HOW should I run it? And how long could the half life be injecting CDMA, versus just eating the tabs? There is no ester attached here, because its 17 alkylated. Could injecting CDMA really increase the half life to three days?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The half life won’t change.
What will change is how quickly the compound enters your system.
When you take it orally (😆😆😆😆) you get it all at once (😆😆😆😆)
When injecting, how quickly it enters really depends on what it is dissolved in.
Oil will form a Depot and take some time.
Water will be absorbed pretty quickly.

cdma is a ph, but it’s also an active compound.
I guess it’s possible you’re feeling more from skipping first pass though and maybe in theory getting better conversion into tbol.

i haven’t looked around recently, but I’ve never seen injectable tbol let alone hdrol.
I’d def use it though if I could find it.

Dmzjne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The half life won’t change.
What will change is how quickly the compound enters your system.
When you take it orally (😆😆😆😆) you get it all at once (😆😆😆😆)
When injecting, how quickly it enters really depends on what it is dissolved in.
Oil will form a Depot and take some time.
Water will be absorbed pretty quickly.

cdma is a ph, but it’s also an active compound.
I guess it’s possible you’re feeling more from skipping first pass though and maybe in theory getting better conversion into tbol.

i haven’t looked around recently, but I’ve never seen injectable tbol let alone hdrol.
I’d def use it though if I could find it.

Hey man thanks for the reply! I have been reading your stuff on here for years. Always great info! But it makes sense because its in oil, so I suppose it has a more steady release into the bloodstream as opposed to orally.

Im currently running sd and epi anyhow, and plan to start the cdma again in a few weeks. At this point ill just be finishing out my 20ish weeks of test cyp. Should I up the dose from 40 mg a day to like 100 mg every other day?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d say it depends on how you felt on that dosage. It seemed 40mg was pretty interesting.
i guess go as high as you can tolerate? 🤷‍♂️