Unanswered Anyone have experience with hexadrone?

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
All,

Looking to try medfitrx hexadrone solo for 4-8 weeks... I want to increase strength and maybe put on some muscle... nothing drastic though. Anyone try it??

I was taking medfitrx msten but I had to stop day 6 because the lethargy was more than I wanted to deal with... the product works... during that span I gained a few pounds, muscles were fuller, and the pump during my workouts was crazy... It is powerful, but due to my long commute and long work days, and early wake ups, the lethargy did not mix well... I would have continued chances are if it was not for work.

So now I want to try hexadrone because I read (what little is available) that it is less harsh lethargy wise...

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pretty much anything worth running is going to cause lethargy unless you use test with it.
Oh I realize that... I did 6 weeks of Dmz and by week 6 the lethargy was less than 6 days on msten.. again msten worked even in just 6 days but was not realistic due to my work schedule...

That’s why I was asking on here if anyone tried hexadrone because I read that the sides were less...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
most of the time lethargy is dose related. ESPECIALLY if you experienced with in 6 days. whats a good dose for some may not be tolerable for you.. an example: I personally can not use msten at any dose. It makes my abs cramp and if you've ever had that happen you will know it is no bueno

hexadrone is very light and alot like the andros on the market, at least thats how i perceived it.
Yes I had access to the right isomer and was able to feed the mice really high doses.. at no time did I feel like it was a worthy tool for strength or mass but it does hold value perhaps as a cutting drug.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
most of the time lethargy is dose related. ESPECIALLY if you experienced with in 6 days. whats a good dose for some may not be tolerable for you.. an example: I personally can not use msten at any dose. It makes my abs cramp and if you've ever had that happen you will know it is no bueno

hexadrone is very light and alot like the andros on the market, at least thats how i perceived it.
Yes I had access to the right isomer and was able to feed the mice really high doses.. at no time did I feel like it was a worthy tool for strength or mass but it does hold value perhaps as a cutting drug.
How did you determine strength in the mice or did you personally take it?

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I like it but as a transdermal, I don't know about its oral bioavailability.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It really is brother. ... You just don't undestand that.
You do realize when they market these chemicals/ hormones as “not for human consumption” the FDA allows the sales because in most states it is legal to do backed and funded research on mice?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You do realize when they market these chemicals/ hormones as “not for human consumption” the FDA allows the sales because in most states it is legal to do backed and funded research on mice?
and you DO know that there are really NO mice involved right? smdh

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That was my point.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
and you DO know that there are really NO mice involved right? smdh
Yes I realize that now... the point was that these chemicals we buy are “research chemicals” so doing research with them on mice isn’t out of the question.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes I realize that now... the point was that these chemicals we buy are “research chemicals” so doing research with them on mice isn’t out of the question.
once again im going to tell you THERE ARE NO MICE involved!! wow! lol!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you want to increase strength and "maybe put on some muscle", why not LGD? Or anavar?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sh1t, scrap var, if youre wanting to avoid lethargy.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sh1t, scrap var, if youre wanting to avoid lethargy.
Lgd did nothing for me and shut me down bad... I would not even know how to get var. I don’t mind some lethargy, just with msten it was instant also gave me headaches from the get go basically.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i get what you are saying...the mice story is just a workaround...literally nobody is buying anything and using it on a mouse...its a loophole....
.... And I'm sure Ripper will appreciate everyone in this thread backing up his response the way they did.

Kudos.

Last edited:
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
“Mute point” LOL
"What?!?!?"

hehe

OP Hex might make a nice addition to a mild cycle but by itself you will disappointed. Run some Gain Busters 3AD and Vicious Labs/CEL epiandro. You will be much happier with these and they are mild.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"What?!?!?"

hehe

OP Hex might make a nice addition to a mild cycle but by itself you will disappointed. Run some Gain Busters 3AD and Vicious Labs/CEL epiandro. You will be much happier with these and they are mild.

Just giving you a hard time but it’s moot point.