Anyone have experience with dim?

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can DIM crash e2? Ive been off trt for 6 months and got bloods. My e2 is 18 pg/ml. Total test is near 700 ng/dl and free test is low/shbg is high. I was hoping to take something to lower my shbg and raise my free t. Took an otc test booster which has stinging nettle and boron. It also has 300 mg of DIM. I wasnt aware of its function, but just learned that it is used to lower estrogen. My e2 is only 18 pg/ml so im afraid of crashing it. Anyone have experience with DIM?

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Can DIM crash e2? Ive been off trt for 6 months and got bloods. My e2 is 18 pg/ml. Total test is near 700 ng/dl and free test is low/shbg is high. I was hoping to take something to lower my shbg and raise my free t. Took an otc test booster which has stinging nettle and boron. It also has 300 mg of DIM. I wasnt aware of its function, but just learned that it is used to lower estrogen. My e2 is only 18 pg/ml so im afraid of crashing it. Anyone have experience with DIM?
I don't believe so man. I usually take 100mgs to 200mgs per day. I safe protocol in my opinion would be indole 3 carbinol 200mgs-400mgs than maybe 50-100mgs dim. Should keep good estrogen in check, and bad estrogen in check as well. Shouldn't crash. Just don't over do them.