Anyone have any thoughts or experience with Ghost Size or Epicatechin?

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been running low on creatine/Ergonine that I got in the last insider sale. Saw that Ghost Size was on sale, wouldn't consider it at normal price but was thinking of giving it a try. I don't use any Epicatechin supps since I haven't seen any definitive data but since it's included in their formula I've been curious about it.

Anyone use it or have thoughts about it?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have some ghost size for a while now but never opened it until now. Got tired of E9 so decided to try it out. Barely 4 days of use so i can’t really give you much feedback other than a weird taste. 2 scoops of whey and you barely cover the taste. It is best with aminos or a pre

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have some ghost size for a while now but never opened it until now. Got tired of E9 so decided to try it out. Barely 4 days of use so i can’t really give you much feedback other than a weird taste. 2 scoops of whey and you barely cover the taste. It is best with aminos or a pre
I'm guessing you got the unflavored one which was what I was going to get

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm guessing you got the unflavored one which was what I was going to get
Correct. I would say 75% sour 25% sweet taste. I like sour so others may think the percentage of sour to sweet is different. It just kind of ruins the shake, but i chug it like today. The other days i’ve mixed it in aminos or hydra charge

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Ghost Size is an overpriced creatine product IMO. From what I can see with their marketing, Ghost draws it's audience from the younger crowd that wants to look like their favorite YouTube star, but the ingredients in their products don't line up with pricing at all.

-(-)Epicatechin has been studied to be beneficial for many different reasons that all positively impact strength, health, and overall fitness. My biggest complaint with Ghost is that they do not disclose the % extract for the (-)epi they are using. I'm skeptical.

If it were me I would save my money and use it for something better. If you want to try out a new daily staple supplement, check out Intramax or try a new flavor of E9. The ingredient profile on these products is superior to Size, and the price point is better. I would also check out Massmax XT or Follidrone 2.0 if you're interested in (-)epi. Both of these products have much more to offer than just creatine + (-)epi

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you're interested in epicatechin definitely check out follirdone 2.0. It's a very common natty sup used amongst members on here.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ghost Size is an overpriced creatine product IMO. From what I can see with their marketing, Ghost draws it's audience from the younger crowd that wants to look like their favorite YouTube star, but the ingredients in their products don't line up with pricing at all.

-(-)Epicatechin has been studied to be beneficial for many different reasons that all positively impact strength, health, and overall fitness. My biggest complaint with Ghost is that they do not disclose the % extract for the (-)epi they are using. I'm skeptical.

If it were me I would save my money and use it for something better. If you want to try out a new daily staple supplement, check out Intramax or try a new flavor of E9. The ingredient profile on these products is superior to Size, and the price point is better. I would also check out Massmax XT or Follidrone 2.0 if you're interested in (-)epi. Both of these products have much more to offer than just creatine + (-)epi
Yeah I completely agree that all their products are overpriced and with their strategy of marketing with YouTubers. Only reason I was looking at it was because it's on sale for half off.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Best bang for your buck would be CEL epiplex but massmax and Follidrone are great too. I would pick up one of those and then either intra max or ergonine.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I completely agree that all their products are overpriced and with their strategy of marketing with YouTubers. Only reason I was looking at it was because it's on sale for half off.
I think I saw a buy 3 get 1 free deal pop up too. Even for half price, $20 for 30 servings isn't anything too spectacular with what the profile offers. It might be worth it to try out and see how you like it, but I think $20 could be spend elsewhere for something better. Just my opinion

Ripple2352

Awards
At $40 it’s a bit overpriced, at least in comparison to Ergonine. However, it provides the “big 3” ergogenic ingredients at good doses, and the label does have the % used, at 90%. Depending on the type of product you’re looking for, what you like, and you’re intended purpose of the product, there’s much worse out there you could buy. I’ve had my eye on it for a bit, and if I happen to have an extra $40 on me I can part with and have it not sting, I’m gonna try it. Who gives a sh*t who it’s marketed to?

It’s the epi in it that’s driving the price up. Having said that, you could get more for $40. But it’s not a bad product. If the price would come down on it by about $10 I’d probably look at rotating that and Ergonine.

lovecraft69

lovecraft69

Awards
supernatural stack anafuse vs sergeant steel vs animal test vs Ghost Size vs Myokem Magnitropin vs American Metabolix Muscletest vs Olympus Labs Testify vs testo fuel vs rad140 20mgs and sr9009 20 mgs in nutrabol by warrior labs ??? What should I take ?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
supernatural stack anafuse vs sergeant steel vs animal test vs Ghost Size vs Myokem Magnitropin vs American Metabolix Muscletest vs Olympus Labs Testify vs testo fuel vs rad140 20mgs and sr9009 20 mgs in nutrabol by warrior labs ??? What should I take ?

You want to compare natty test boosters/muscle builders with sarms?

What you ‘should’ take depends on you and your diet.

But if you are listing sarms as something you want to take, then you may as well do that as they will give you more then anything natty will, just know the pros and cons of research drugs

lovecraft69

lovecraft69

Awards
lol , what bad can happen from Nutrabol or Ligabol ? Can I go blind ?

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
anyone find a replacement for ergonine