Anyone have any information/articles on rad 140?

23bennett

Awards
Done a lot of research but I’d like to get more information or opinions if possible.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lean muscle gains, good strength gains, no worries of estro or prolactin, and it will shut you down. Lol Pretty much all you need to know. Oh and it is liver toxic to some degree plus a research chem so long term effects are only a guess. Ran it twice. First time I was not impressed. Second time was injectable and it was very good. Some believe most sarms are much stronger injected and that was my experience. Could of also been the first cycle was underdoaed or bunk.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lean muscle gains, good strength gains, no worries of estro or prolactin, and it will shut you down. Lol Pretty much all you need to know. Oh and it is liver toxic to some degree plus a research chem so long term effects are only a guess. Ran it twice. First time I was not impressed. Second time was injectable and it was very good. Some believe most sarms are much stronger injected and that was my experience. Could of also been the first cycle was underdoaed or bunk.
Here's most of the basics ^^ Also could add that many experience heightened well being and energy, but some get anxiety. BP raise also possible. And as it is a sarm, a lot of bunk/low quality products on the market.

I have heard of a study done not too long ago where Rad-140 was given to women @ 150 mg a day (iirc) for some time (can't remeber how long) and it was well tolerated. Haven't seen the study, but maybe you can find it, if haven't seen it already.