Anyone have an opinion on EST Nutrition? heard they dont test for purity

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey boys, like the title says,heard some bad things, ordered a bottle of hemadrol and it only came with 28 not 30, turbo pssed off about that, but I didnt get it from there site, got it from another site in Texas

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
by the way, I am positive it is hemadrol though lol, still I want those 2 pills TF supps!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yeah i tried hemadrol like 2 years back....no results at all. also dont like the 50mg pills..cant spread out the doses or anything. i honestly have not heard one good thing about their line.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
serious man? fck me, I heard something about phera vol too being crap, So I guess there methyl E is junk too, theres a sale on it now at tf supps for 19.99, I was gonna buy a bunch but I wont now for sure. I pretty much only trust competitive edge labs now I think

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stupid question, but if you were me, would you still take it? I mean I bought it, and I will know if its for real or not. Something about taking a preopened bottle though freaks me out. Im done with TF supplements after this ****, I emailed them and they told me to contact EST, awful customer service in my opinion.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yeah there customer service isnt that great. was the bottle opened, like was there no safety seal? plastic wrap on the outiside? if there isn't there is no way i would take them. CEL is a great company to trust. they purity test before capping. the hemadrol also gave me wicked shits for the four weeks. methyl-e i dont think was selling that good cuz i remember a couple months back bb.com had like 2 bottles for $25 going on or sumthing like that. i just dont trust them after my experience with them

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
there wasn't any seal at all man. Supposed ot come in a box as well. I paid 39.99 american too, and I live in Canada, so I basaivally paid $50 plus 20 for shipping, so Im not gonna take it and Im pretty steamed about it. Thx for the input my man

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PS: I only ordered it cause I actually prefer the 50 mg cap,half life of 16 hours for halodrol so it sutied me better. To each their own right!