Unanswered Anyone have a good experience with laxogenin ? Muscle gains ?

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How you like it? At $30 a bottle on sale now it was hard to pass up.

Side note- props to apex alchemy on shipping! Wasn’t thrilled about the $10 charge but I ordered late Sunday and my order shipped out Monday morning and is arriving today. Much faster shipping than I typically get from supplement companies!
I'm on day 3, so nothing of note yet @ 12 sprays am 13 sprays pm

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been running Massacr3 for about a bottle and a half now. Running it on a cut in similar fashion and combination with things like I did with Ep1logue last cut and results are pretty similar.

It did seem to have some impressive effects on making my joints feel better, I’d had a little bit of a knee thing that didn’t slow me down but was a tad annoying. It had been getting better but after a couple weeks on this it’s pretty much back to normal.

I feel recovery on it has seemed a bit better than Ep1logue (as in my overall DOMS are lower) but fat loss seemed a tad better with Ep1logue (again it’s hard to totally compare as situations aren’t the exact same but decently similar).

Hope that limited feedback helps as I know people do like to compare those two ingredients (epicatechin and laxogenin).

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran a bottle of Massacr3 and noticed very little. I might try a TD laxo sometime, but oral laxo has done nothing for me. I might be a non responder.

lovethesteel1980

lovethesteel1980

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How you like it? At $30 a bottle on sale now it was hard to pass up.

Side note- props to apex alchemy on shipping! Wasn’t thrilled about the $10 charge but I ordered late Sunday and my order shipped out Monday morning and is arriving today. Much faster shipping than I typically get from supplement companies!
please let me know how you like it im thinking of ordering a few bottles right now im on primavar laxogenin its working pretty good for joints and my strength has went up some i think laxo honestly works better in high doses but some say its best in low doses who knows im mainly using for joint benfits

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
Wish there was more studies on laxogenin just started taking Massacr3

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Taking EPG Laxosomoe at the moment. Didn't notice any increase in strnegth or muscle gains but my joints feel great. I take 1 pill in the morning and 1 at night (with food). I

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I never saw any muscle gains but recovery and help with joints was amazing on laxo.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
The real question is has any manufacturer verified the purity of their product post the report that came out demonstrating either little to no laxogenin or tainted product? Who here gets their laxo bulks from anywhere other than china? Until these questions can be answered steer well clear of any laxo products imo