Unanswered Anyone have a good experience with laxogenin ? Muscle gains ?

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would like to know a good laxogenin supplement , a honest opinion please

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve had good experience with anafuse which is a laxogenin and epicatechin supplement. A lot of positive reviews on it as well.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I find Transdermal Icongenin or Dermastrength work much better than the orals.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Never got anything out of Laxo. I've ran it at 100,200,300mg and was a total waste
Save your money for essentials.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Halo by Redcon1 was good. It’s 100mg per capsule and enough to take 200mg per day. I’ve taken it at 200mg and 400mg but during a cut. Kept my strength up and even had mild strength gains in a deficit. It’s ok, I feel like there’s other stuff you could take that’s more effective for the price but it wouldn’t be a natty sup.
I’m a rep for Redcon1 and I never plug my stuff in on here but I have a code to get you 20% off if you wanna take that route.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think most people find it does more for other things, then muscle gain.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I must be a non-responder, never got anything out of Laxo

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Better for recovery and joints etc. than a muscle builder IMO.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you ! But what about epicatenchin?
Myostatin inhibitors / epicatenchin have not provided me significant benefit, however, it's best to try and/or experiment for yourself.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
some good reviews on iconogenin in supplement review section.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
some good reviews on iconogenin in supplement review section.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Myostatin inhibitors / epicatenchin have not provided me significant benefit, however, it's best to try and/or experiment for yourself.
Agree it seems like some respond to one but not the other in the same manner and there's tons of differing results. I think epicatenchin is great for a mild shredder while laxo is good for joints recovery but again these are small pieces to a larger puzzle and nothing drastic.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you ! But what about epicatenchin?
I respond well to epicatechin. It helps me recover faster and worth the price in my opinion.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am going to go again the majority here, but I got good result in strength gain, joint mobility, improve working capacity using Primavar Laxogenin and Nutrex Anbol-5. I am 41 year old so may age my explain why.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am going to go again the majority here, but I got good result in strength gain, joint mobility, improve working capacity using Primavar Laxogenin and Nutrex Anbol-5. I am 41 year old so my age my explain why.
next time we have logging opportunity for iconogenin I would like for you to apply.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
id be interested in the transdermal laxo log
iv used massacre and had great results would be nice to compare and switch things up

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
id be interested in the transdermal laxo log
iv used massacre and had great results would be nice to compare and switch things up
There is one that just finished in the log section.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve been running laxo and ecdy for 7 weeks or so I think? As time progressed until now, Ive been dealing with lethargy and fatigue that last all morning into the early afternoon. I’m not positive it’s from the stack as there’s other potential options as well, but I’ll be dropping the laxo first to see if that helps. Laxo dose was 250mg per day.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
I’ve been running laxo and ecdy for 7 weeks or so I think? As time progressed until now, Ive been dealing with lethargy and fatigue that last all morning into the early afternoon. I’m not positive it’s from the stack as there’s other potential options as well, but I’ll be dropping the laxo first to see if that helps. Laxo dose was 250mg per day.
thats funny you say that iv felt the same s hit for a while now and havent thought to try and drop the laxo just finishing up about a 2.5 month cycle of it

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thats funny you say that iv felt the same s hit for a while now and havent thought to try and drop the laxo just finishing up about a 2.5 month cycle of it
Interesting. I already feel a little better. Feel a little residual effects of my 100mg cbd experiment last night though.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting. I already feel a little better. Feel a little residual effects of my 100mg cbd experiment last night though.
I’ve done 100mg before. Depending on the one I used. Juggernaut Labz cbd hits pretty hard due to terpene levels.

Can be found here.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When’s your cycle over? I’m 36 hours since the last dose of laxo and feel finally normal. I can’t believe laxo was doing that. The fatigue/lethargy, aches and exhaustion with anything. I’ve felt better with harsh prohormones back in the day than that lol.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Me or him?

I was using Primavar by Primeval and switched to Iron Forged’s Most Wanted for a week. Both products at 250mg did it. I’ll be testing 125mg starting tomorrow night (maybe).

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you
I see that Primavar is on sale on many site? Bad batch? I hope not I have 3 bottle to go. I did 3 months of Nutrex Anabol-5, 2 weeks break, than one bottle of Primavar, without any lethargy , and I am now on 2 weeks of the old Gaspari Nova-x ( contain Laxogenin) So I did not run Primavar that long hopefully I don t get the same side as you

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you think you got the lethargy from Primavar or Iron legion or a combination on the time on the produc?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you think you got the lethargy from Primavar or Iron legion or a combination on the time on the produc?
I had the lethargy for most of the time on Primavar and I’ve been using that since the beginning of April, but it got so much worse on Iron Forged’s. I don’t think it’s a bad batch; I think it’s actually effectively reducing cortisol like it’s supposed to, just too low in some of us. Or they both contain something they shouldn’t, but I doubt that.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No muscle gains, but have seen increased fat loss and vascularity

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had the lethargy for most of the time on Primavar and I’ve been using that since the beginning of April, but it got so much worse on Iron Legions. I don’t think it’s a bad batch; I think it’s actually effectively reducing cortisol like it’s supposed to, just too low in some of us. Or they both contain something they shouldn’t, but I doubt that.
iron legion?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Always wanted to try that

lovethesteel1980

lovethesteel1980

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Halo by Redcon1 was good. It’s 100mg per capsule and enough to take 200mg per day. I’ve taken it at 200mg and 400mg but during a cut. Kept my strength up and even had mild strength gains in a deficit. It’s ok, I feel like there’s other stuff you could take that’s more effective for the price but it wouldn’t be a natty sup.
I’m a rep for Redcon1 and I never plug my stuff in on here but I have a code to get you 20% off if you wanna take that route.
so on halo you can take more then 2 caps a day ? i know thats 200 mg i coud take 3 caps ? thank you

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
When’s your cycle over? I’m 36 hours since the last dose of laxo and feel finally normal. I can’t believe laxo was doing that. The fatigue/lethargy, aches and exhaustion with anything. I’ve felt better with harsh prohormones back in the day than that lol.
man this is the exact feeling i had
iv been off for about 2 weeks and feel amazing completely different i was using massacre and i stopped that for 2 weeks and went back on follidrone everything feels great now probably wont be touching laxo for a bit

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On 3rd week of taking EPG Laxozome at suggested dose. No strength or increase in muscle size yet but my joints feel good. I have really bad cartilage wear on both knees and have trouble walking up and down the stairs but since taking Laxozome, I've noticed considerable decrease in joint pain.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
On 3rd week of taking EPG Laxozome at suggested dose. No strength or increase in muscle size yet but my joints feel good. I have really bad cartilage wear on both knees and have trouble walking up and down the stairs but since taking Laxozome, I've noticed considerable decrease in joint pain.
like !

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I ran Iconogenin and got absolutely nothing out of it.
My shoulders and chest smelled fresh for a few seconds after the Iconogenin. That was it.

Recovery and joints were slightly better after taking Hi-Techs Laxo.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have 3 bottles of apex alchemy epoch arriving today, looking forward to giving it a shot

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have 3 bottles of apex alchemy epoch arriving today, looking forward to giving it a shot
I'm running 2 bottles right now as well

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm running 2 bottles right now as well
How you like it? At $30 a bottle on sale now it was hard to pass up.

Side note- props to apex alchemy on shipping! Wasn’t thrilled about the $10 charge but I ordered late Sunday and my order shipped out Monday morning and is arriving today. Much faster shipping than I typically get from supplement companies!