Anyone gotten sick coming off tren?

Mudveins

Awards
Like title says, anyone here gotten sick coming off tren? I've looked all over the Internet and only found references to post tren sickness but no real info.
I'm getting bloodwork done but I was hoping someone here may have experienced it so that I can calm my nerves a little.... basically it feels like a stomach virus and it started shortly after my last Tren ace shot.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Coincidence. Youre prolly reading too much into it and seeing a connection where none exists.

Have you started up anything new since stopping? Im assuming you havent begun a PCT yet.

Mudveins

Awards
Coincidence. Youre prolly reading too much into it and seeing a connection where none exists.

Have you started up anything new since stopping? Im assuming you havent begun a PCT yet.
No. I stopped the tren at 10 weeks and continued the test/mast/provirion to 12 weeks. My last shot is tomorrow.

Mudveins

Awards
Personally I wish it is a post tren sickness... because a parasite/colon cancer, etc would be much worse news.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you were genuinely (ie rationally) worried about "cancer", youd stop all AAS ;)

Mudveins

Awards
If it's there one more shot isn't gonna make it severely worse. Lol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
stop making threads about this and go to the doctor.