Anyone got advice on 1st steroid cycle

Soldiersimon1

Awards
So im in the middle of a andro bulking stack, its going ok i still got 3 weeks left, if i continue to make gains in next 3 weeks, wow i will be happy. But.... my next cycle will be steroids, anyone got advice on best compounds to take? Shall i stack or do alone? Worried about my liver so safety important to me.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
When you say steroid do you mean injection? Because technically what you're taking now could be considered a "steroid".

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
With that said, people usually recommend starting out using one compound. I'll be doing my first pinning cycle of test e in October l, running at 500mg, pinning twice a week for 12 weeks. I have cycle support + pharma ai on hand, and a serm for pct.

Soldiersimon1

Awards
When you say steroid do you mean injection? Because technically what you're taking now could be considered a "steroid".
Sorry, oral only. Do not give me hassle about whether im a real man or not please please please. Cause im only doing orals.

Soldiersimon1

Awards
With that said, people usually recommend starting out using one compound. I'll be doing my first pinning cycle of test e in October l, running at 500mg, pinning twice a week for 12 weeks. I have cycle support + pharma ai on hand, and a serm for pct.
Sorry, im not 100% clued up but when you say test you mean testorone i take it? Is that testorone only? I went on one of them using something called testogenix, 3800mg a day didnt do much. Is this same thing?

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, oral only. Do not give me hassle about whether im a real man or not please please please. Cause im only doing orals.
Not judging at all. I only decided to start pinning because I like to drink occasionally and I like my liver lol. Plus, with my fear of needles, i was able to sit through a 6 hour tattoo. But anyways, if you can get your hands on it, halodrol is a good starter and I heard is definitely better than andros. I also dont mean this new gaspari crap. You would just have to find someone with it. I have a couple bottles laying around that im gonna try at some point.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, im not 100% clued up but when you say test you mean testorone i take it? Is that testorone only? I went on one of them using something called testogenix, 3800mg a day didnt do much. Is this same thing?
I was talking about testosterone enanthate which is an injectable.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm going to run my first injectable cycle using Test e @500mg/wk for 12 weeks, then PCT being clomid 50/50/25/25. Not sure exactly how to dose an AI tho, I know one will be needed since I have some gyno from puberty. Don't think on cycle support will be too needed since its test e but I've got some armicare on hand.

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Not judging at all. I only decided to start pinning because I like to drink occasionally and I like my liver lol. Plus, with my fear of needles, i was able to sit through a 6 hour tattoo. But anyways, if you can get your hands on it, halodrol is a good starter and I heard is definitely better than andros. I also dont mean this new gaspari crap. You would just have to find someone with it. I have a couple bottles laying around that im gonna try at some point.
Im actually filled from head to toe in tattoos but its not the same thing for me lol. Ok cool will check out that compound mate cheers

Soldiersimon1

Awards
I'm going to run my first injectable cycle using Test e @500mg/wk for 12 weeks, then PCT being clomid 50/50/25/25. Not sure exactly how to dose an AI tho, I know one will be needed since I have some gyno from puberty. Don't think on cycle support will be too needed since its test e but I've got some armicare on hand.
Ok great good luck on your up and coming cycle on test. Keep me updated and ill do same

DTA

DTA

Awards
I dose Aromasin at 12.5 m/w/f. 12.5 eod is a good starting point. You'd need bloods to know for certain if the dose is right

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I dose Aromasin at 12.5 m/w/f. 12.5 eod is a good starting point. You'd need bloods to know for certain if the dose is right
I was thinking 6.25ed to keep it consistent starting from day one instead of 2 weeks in like most do. Then just upping the dose if I feel like I need too. Smart or no?

DTA

DTA

Awards
I was thinking 6.25ed to keep it consistent starting from day one instead of 2 weeks in like most do. Then just upping the dose if I feel like I need too. Smart or no?
I'd definitely start from day 1. The test is in your body from day 1,the levels aren't at their peak, but it's a helluva lot higher than your normal levels right away. As someone that's delt with gyno I say don't wait to start it.

I haven't seen many people take it everyday but it makes sense on paper. Same overall dose, just keeps the levels more stable

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd definitely start from day 1. The test is in your body from day 1,the levels aren't at their peak, but it's a helluva lot higher than your normal levels right away. As someone that's delt with gyno I say don't wait to start it.

I haven't seen many people take it everyday but it makes sense on paper. Same overall dose, just keeps the levels more stable
Yeah I'm not chancing **** lol. And yeah I would think it would keep me from bouncing up and down but paper isn't the same as real life, we all know that.

Cole Dreyer

Cole Dreyer

Awards
So im in the middle of a andro bulking stack, its going ok i still got 3 weeks left, if i continue to make gains in next 3 weeks, wow i will be happy. But.... my next cycle will be steroids, anyone got advice on best compounds to take? Shall i stack or do alone? Worried about my liver so safety important to me.
Your comment regarding "if you will continue making gains" is directly proportional to your training programming and nutrition. NOT to the product you are taking.

In terms of an AAS cycle it is the wisest to start with a simple long ester testosterone for 6-12 weeks at a low-moderate dose.

You will explode if you program your training and nutrition properly.

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Your comment regarding "if you will continue making gains" is directly proportional to your training programming and nutrition. NOT to the product you are taking.

In terms of an AAS cycle it is the wisest to start with a simple long ester testosterone for 6-12 weeks at a low-moderate dose.

Im gonna research this and keep you informed mate. Whats the difference between that and steroids?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Long acting test for 6 - 12 weeks?? Lets say 12-16 weeks. Test enath & test dec would literally just start to shine physique wise at 6 weeks. Libido will be high, but gym effects will just be coming alive.