Anyone get sided from Toremifene?

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started PCT with Toremifene yesterday at 90 mg after 45 days of RAD-140 at 10-12 mg. My first time using Toremifene. Had minor nausea and a bad headache yesterday, very irritable today. Anyone experience similar sides from Toremifene?

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did pct go?
By day 3 I started getting awful flu like aches in my legs, hips, and groin. Couldn't sleep without painkillers. I stopped taking toremifene and recovered just fine.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
By day 3 I started getting awful flu like aches in my legs, hips, and groin. Couldn't sleep without painkillers. I stopped taking toremifene and recovered just fine.
Man sorry you had that experience. So what are you settling with in pct?

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man sorry you had that experience. So what are you settling with in pct?
I'm not planning on doing another cycle until maybe late summer, figure I should do some trial and error before then to find a SERM that my body can tolerate. Leaning towards trying enclomiphene citrate or regular old clomid.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
I'm not planning on doing another cycle until maybe late summer, figure I should do some trial and error before then to find a SERM that my body can tolerate. Leaning towards trying enclomiphene citrate or regular old clomid.
Interesting. Those serms peak my interest as well. Did you try maybe dosing toremifene at a lower dose? Like maybe 30 to 60 mg?

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. Those serms peak my interest as well. Did you try maybe dosing toremifene at a lower dose? Like maybe 30 to 60 mg?
I haven't, but that could be another option for me to try. Have you used toremifene before?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Was your source legit? Kinda weird tbh

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
I haven't, but that could be another option for me to try. Have you used toremifene before?
No I have not. Considering it one day possibly. Just don't want horrible sides. Lower dose may work but that is just my guess.