anyone get anything from over dose pharmaceuticals made in Europe

Thetruthofitall23

Awards
Hey there just wondering if anyone has gotten anything from a company called over dose pharmaceuticals made in Europe. I recently got a-few things and couldn't really find anything about them on the web. Definitely a underground company. If anyone knows anything bout this let me know. Thanks

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well the name doesn’t exactly inspire confidence.

Also, I’m always astounded by the number of people who ask about the legitimacy of a source after purchasing. I always do that before.

But to actually answer your question, no I haven’t heard anything.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The company name alone would make me not use there product. You can tell there market strategy is acting like we got the potent stuff lol.

I just did some searching and it's not easy to find stuff on that company so I'm leading twords "it's fake"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well the name doesn’t exactly inspire confidence.

Also, I’m always astounded by the number of people who ask about the legitimacy of a source after purchasing. I always do that before.

But to actually answer your question, no I haven’t heard anything.
even legal prescription brands are not equal...i usually get pfizer brand depo testosterone which is just pfizers brand name for testosterone cypionate...evidently there is a shortage of the pfizer brand so i have been sent hikma brand test cyp the last 2 months--it is much less effective than the pfizer brand.