Anyone Figured out the Half life for M1t?

immortalMASS

Awards
^^
Subject says it all. I dont seem to be able to find that info

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure anyone has tested it to find out, but it's generally speculated to be around 12 hours.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I'm somewhat confused with this term half life. In this context does it refer to the time it stays in your bloodstream/system, is detectable by a drug test or just the normal rate of decay? So if the half life is 12 hours there will be half as much left in your system or is it undetectable after 12 hours?

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
The half life is the time it takes for the said substance isotope, whatever, to decay or matabolise into half of the origonal amount.
here is a cut and paste from dictionary.com

half life

n : the time required for something to fall to half its initial value (in particular, the time for half the atoms in a radioactive substance to disintegrate)

FBWrestlerNerd

Awards
in general are the half lives or orals less then that or injectables?

neckcrank

Awards
**** it...had to edit, to hard to explain.

Much better explanation, this is from Building The Perfect Beast/Author (pg. 229):

All drugs have an active life and a half life. Knowing a drugs average effective active life and half life is important info. An active life is the entire period of time a parent drug remains active once administered.

A drugs half life is one half of its active life and the period of time required for half of its administered dosage to disperse and metabolize.

But I seem to think (just a hunch) that M1T's active life is around 12 hours.

Last edited: