anyone familiar with Aggressive Labz or 300 labz or wicked labz?

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I know there are sponsors and I often support them. Every now and then you find a deal though. Anyone know if their products are any good? Most seem to have stuff like DMZ or sarms or a couple "better" prohormones.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mostly eBay brands. Mixed reviews around here in general. Anabolics may have better feedback than their stim fat burners, people seem underwhelmed by the DMAA

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Aggressive Labz DMZ was g2g for me. Logged it on here a couple months ago

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally haven’t used any of the brands but I’ve heard of aggressive labs before.

kodiac

kodiac

Awards
I know this was posted a few months back, but I did some research on there DMZ and it was good. Maybe underdosed. And have some of there MSten on standby.
I'm wondering if anyone has tried their alpha1?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this was posted a few months back, but I did some research on there DMZ and it was good. Maybe underdosed. And have some of there MSten on standby.
No but I’m sitting on their tri-stack (I think DMZ, alpha, and msten). If I ever get around to using it I’ll update itt

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice stack

Reactions: AML
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice stack

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No but I’m sitting on their tri-stack (I think DMZ, alpha, and msten). If I ever get around to using it I’ll update itt

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No but their S4, RAD, TUDCA, Mk677 have all been legit and Old Witch said he and some folks he knew in person were getting great gains from the M1A products they make.

300 Labz Glory Juice Extreme is a wickedly potent preWO I use for crazy max out sessions - it’s quite the stim bomb and lasts a long time. I will be researching their Yk11 later this year hopefully.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
which one was that by? I also see wyked labz and i think brawn on there with some prohoromones ebay does not realize what they are that are sold. I have been hopiong to find epi as i hear its hair friendly but have not been able to find it. Some sources for "real" supplments have superdrol but epi seems hard to find and I know winny is a dht dirivative.

kodiac

kodiac

Awards
My mistake. I researched Aggressive labs. No experience with the others

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a couple sources for the real stuff, but more and more i hear that dmz, lmg, epi and some of the designer stuff is easier on the hair than dboll. I might just give one of them a try as a kicker. You can find some decent stuff. as long as ebay does not realize what the stuff is. It seems most guys who know what it is know what its for and want to use it for such. i have not read up on msten as much but hear it and dmz are pretty similar, but my understanding is that dmz is more dry?

kodiac

kodiac

Awards
Many say DMZ and Msten are diet dependant as far as the gains being wet or dry goes.
My test, AL DMZ, run was a calorie surplus 1000+ with excessive carbs and much of the "fluff" was lost post cycle. If this helps you any.
Was curious about their alpha1 myself and I can't find many others that produce it.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw they have alpha 1 and i think that is a bulker. Zoo is a sponsor and i check for what he has so i would go with his dmz and i think he has sten? The thing that seems to be a b*tch to find is epistane. The bad part is i can find winny tabs, but i am only 44 so i am not quite ready to part with the hair.

kodiac

kodiac

Awards
I saw they have alpha 1 and i think that is a bulker. Zoo is a sponsor and i check for what he has so i would go with his dmz and i think he has sten? The thing that seems to be a b*tch to find is epistane. The bad part is i can find winny tabs, but i am only 44 so i am not quite ready to part with the hair.
Actually already have DMZ and Msten from him 😉
As far as hair loss goes I figure as long as you can grow a bread you're golden.

kodiac

kodiac

Awards
Actually already have DMZ and Msten from him 😉
As far as hair loss goes I figure as long as you can grow a bread you're golden.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Epistane is a harsh DHT very comparable to Winny - I have used it 3-4x in years past all the way up to 80mg/day. Not for the hairline-sensitive remotely! Nor is it a good size-kicker; it’s a physique finisher/cutter/recomp tool. Msten or DMZ would be better kickers. Msten is a tad less androgenic I believe, but if your scalp is sensitive you will always have to experiment.

keepingtheblade

keepingtheblade

Awards
I have had several Aggressive Labz and 300 Labz products (MK677, Ostarine, LGD etc). All have been great. Love the Aggressive Labz MK. Good sleep and lean pounds gained. And on a side note bloodwork on MK showed increased IGF-1 levels. Highly recommend.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have had several Aggressive Labz and 300 Labz products (MK677, Ostarine, LGD etc). All have been great. Love the Aggressive Labz MK. Good sleep and lean pounds gained. And on a side note bloodwork on MK showed increased IGF-1 levels. Highly recommend.
how much mk per day were you running?

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Doing Aplha1 right now

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys. I was wondering about comparision. out of dmz or sten and dbol as a kicker any thoughts? Same with epi or dmz v winstrol as a finisher anythoughts? both would be 4 weeks each and used as part of a 16 week cycle of test and deca or test and eq